Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity 09:56 - Mar 15 with 911 viewsJames1980

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 09:58 - Mar 15 with 901 viewsdalenumber2

I thought it had already been decided. Is there any point in us discussing alternative options? Would the club listen?
Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 10:15 - Mar 15 with 849 viewsnordenblue

Why dont we have a poll first deciding if we need a poll concerning the Sunderland fans?
Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 10:25 - Mar 15 with 821 viewsJames1980

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 09:58 - Mar 15 by dalenumber2

I thought it had already been decided. Is there any point in us discussing alternative options? Would the club listen?

They listened regarding The Gala Dinner.

Is criticism of the poll itself or just because, I made it?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 11:20 - Mar 15 with 775 viewsdalenumber2

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 10:25 - Mar 15 by James1980

They listened regarding The Gala Dinner.

Is criticism of the poll itself or just because, I made it?

No nothing personal James, just wondering if there is any point in trying to get the club to change its mind when it seems to be decided.
Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 12:30 - Mar 15 with 719 viewsjudd

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 11:20 - Mar 15 by dalenumber2

No nothing personal James, just wondering if there is any point in trying to get the club to change its mind when it seems to be decided.

I think he has a valid question, tbf. The club may not change their minds, but that shouldn't mean fans should not voice their thoughts, concerns, valid and/or constructive criticisms etc.

Even the letters sent out are addressed to "Dear Season Ticket Holder"...as far as I have seen, which is pretty poor, in my opinion.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 12:34 - Mar 15 with 701 viewsD_Alien

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 12:30 - Mar 15 by judd

I think he has a valid question, tbf. The club may not change their minds, but that shouldn't mean fans should not voice their thoughts, concerns, valid and/or constructive criticisms etc.

Even the letters sent out are addressed to "Dear Season Ticket Holder"...as far as I have seen, which is pretty poor, in my opinion.

On the off chance at least one supporter has changed their name by deed POLL to Season Ticket Holder?

And their son, Noddy?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 12:37 - Mar 15 with 692 viewsjudd

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 12:34 - Mar 15 by D_Alien

On the off chance at least one supporter has changed their name by deed POLL to Season Ticket Holder?

And their son, Noddy?

You should be Slade for that...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 12:40 - Mar 15 with 678 viewsD_Alien

Where should Sunderland fans get extra capacity on 12:37 - Mar 15 by judd

You should be Slade for that...

"Dear Miss Slade..."

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024