Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ned v Eng 21:25 - Jun 6 with 2454 viewsShun

England have looked absolutely toothless since Kane came on. He slows the play down so much. We were breaking with absolute pace in the first half with Rashford, Sterling and Sancho - 3 exciting and technically gifted players who are absolutely rapid. Bring on Kane and we revert to Hodgson-ball.

Now Alli’s been figured out Kane’s claimed the title as most overrated player in the squad.
Ned v Eng on 21:59 - Jun 6 with 2398 viewsSuddenLad

John Stones and Kyle Walker will struggle to sleep tonight. Shocking.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ned v Eng on 22:06 - Jun 6 with 2376 viewsDale23years

Ned v Eng on 21:59 - Jun 6 by SuddenLad

John Stones and Kyle Walker will struggle to sleep tonight. Shocking.

Thought rochdale defence was crap.but fcuk me

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Ned v Eng on 22:12 - Jun 6 with 2353 viewsKenBoon

Ned v Eng on 22:06 - Jun 6 by Dale23years

Thought rochdale defence was crap.but fcuk me

You could see it coming a mile off. I almost saw McNulty on my telly for a second.
Ned v Eng on 22:18 - Jun 6 with 2337 viewsDale23years

Ned v Eng on 22:12 - Jun 6 by KenBoon

You could see it coming a mile off. I almost saw McNulty on my telly for a second.

For which goal second or third.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Ned v Eng on 22:23 - Jun 6 with 2308 viewsdalenumber2

Dreadful, too many mistakes, poor tactics and decisions. Those players should be doing much better.
Ned v Eng on 23:35 - Jun 6 with 2223 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Absolute rubbish...it was like watching Dale under KH with players f*cking about at the back till they finally get caught and punished...it happened all night.....only difference is we expect England players to be able to play out of trouble!

They always let you down.......now,bring on the Lionesses!
Ned v Eng on 00:25 - Jun 7 with 2187 viewssweetcorn

Far too harsh on Kane, he’s been injured for the last month of the season and was rushed back and played in both this game and the champions league final because he’s the teams talisman. Thats not his fault really, why wouldn’t he want to play in these occasions.

125 goals in a 163 premier league games suggest he’s far from overrated. His goal record for england is pretty good as well.

Kane played in the game against Spain where England pummelled them with quick counters and didn’t look out of place with the quick counter attacks.

We had a bad night, it happens in football, no need for an overreaction.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Ned v Eng on 08:40 - Jun 7 with 2014 viewsTVOS1907

Ned v Eng on 23:35 - Jun 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Absolute rubbish...it was like watching Dale under KH with players f*cking about at the back till they finally get caught and punished...it happened all night.....only difference is we expect England players to be able to play out of trouble!

They always let you down.......now,bring on the Lionesses!

“Always”?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Ned v Eng on 09:50 - Jun 7 with 1928 viewsmingthemerciless

Ned v Eng on 08:40 - Jun 7 by TVOS1907

“Always”?

You have to have a pretty long memory to recall a time when you didn't feel let down by the national team.
Ned v Eng on 10:04 - Jun 7 with 1902 viewsTVOS1907

Ned v Eng on 09:50 - Jun 7 by mingthemerciless

You have to have a pretty long memory to recall a time when you didn't feel let down by the national team.

Depends what your expectations are.

I'd say reaching two semi-finals in the space of 12 months isn't "always being let down".

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ned v Eng on 11:03 - Jun 7 with 1830 viewsdingdangblue

Ned v Eng on 00:25 - Jun 7 by sweetcorn

Far too harsh on Kane, he’s been injured for the last month of the season and was rushed back and played in both this game and the champions league final because he’s the teams talisman. Thats not his fault really, why wouldn’t he want to play in these occasions.

125 goals in a 163 premier league games suggest he’s far from overrated. His goal record for england is pretty good as well.

Kane played in the game against Spain where England pummelled them with quick counters and didn’t look out of place with the quick counter attacks.

We had a bad night, it happens in football, no need for an overreaction.

Totally - no way Kane is overated - he's one of the worlds best finishers and England's talisman. Some people have short memories - his performance in Spain was majestic and his late goal v Croatia put us through to this stage.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ned v Eng on 11:12 - Jun 7 with 1812 viewsnordenblue

Ned v Eng on 09:50 - Jun 7 by mingthemerciless

I thought Southgate recently for once has made the country proud to watch the national side,a real togetherness and a very young side, the futures never looked as bright for the England team, they seem an honest decent set of lads without any real big time Charlie type character spoiling the camp for once.
Ned v Eng on 11:23 - Jun 7 with 1786 viewsShun

Ned v Eng on 11:03 - Jun 7 by dingdangblue

Totally - no way Kane is overated - he's one of the worlds best finishers and England's talisman. Some people have short memories - his performance in Spain was majestic and his late goal v Croatia put us through to this stage.

He’s very overrated. As a finisher there aren’t many better but he does absolutely nothing else. He’s just a Premier League Steven Davies. Compare how we played in the first half with 3 fast exciting forwards to after Kane’s introduction when the play became far more laborious and slow. Far from a bad player, but not nearly as good as his hype.
Ned v Eng on 12:08 - Jun 7 with 1720 viewsDickydaler

The introduction of VAR really spoils a game for me. It spoils the fans experience. You're now unable to celebrate a goal in case it gets taken away from you. And without it England would be through to the final!
Ned v Eng on 12:10 - Jun 7 with 1710 viewsD_Alien

Ned v Eng on 11:23 - Jun 7 by Shun

He’s very overrated. As a finisher there aren’t many better but he does absolutely nothing else. He’s just a Premier League Steven Davies. Compare how we played in the first half with 3 fast exciting forwards to after Kane’s introduction when the play became far more laborious and slow. Far from a bad player, but not nearly as good as his hype.

I have to beg to differ

When match fit and not burnt out* his link-up play is first class and sometimes even better than that. His vision of where his team-mates are and passing can be exemplary and he can create as much as he finishes

* Obviously not match fit, and was burnt out at the latter stages of last year's World Cup. Is that making excuses? Dunno, but Messi's performances aren't always at the level people expect either

[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 12:12]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ned v Eng on 12:20 - Jun 7 with 1674 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

I think the problem is, these days, the quality of the opposition overall, both national and internationally, is poorer compared to the days of say Bobby Charlton and Bobby Moore and who they came up against.

More than half the teams in the Premier League will never win the title ever and those teams are lacking in quality in every department. Leicester City was an anomaly and the chances of anything similar happening in the future are minuscule.

You only have to compare the teams Rooney scored against as opposed to the ones Charlton scored against.

Kane is an excellent finisher in the PL but up against the likes of Van Dijk, Ramos, Chiellini, Silva and Hummels, he`ll barely get a look in. I don`t think Kane plays against enough better opposition to improve his game much and that goes for any PL forward.

As for our defenders, they will always drop huge clangers, as will every other defender on the planet, because it is the nature of the beast. The best defenders just drop fewer testicles or have the pace to rectify them on the spot, rather than looking around and throwing their arms up in the air. The problem with our defenders I feel is, rather than just digging themselves a little hole and then deciding to clear up front or concede a throw-in or corner, they dig deeper until it is too late.

But, when all said and done, it is only an opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024