Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car parking space for sale 18:45 - Jun 7 with 3349 viewsJames1980

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82440992.html

This parking space benefits from.......

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Car parking space for sale on 08:41 - Jun 8 with 3023 viewsaleanddale

Car parking space for sale on 12:54 - Jun 8 with 2825 viewsRAFCBLUE

Having called up the agent to enquire....

1. They don't know why the person is selling.
2. They don't know what they used the space for.
3. No income is generated by the space.

When I asked if it was the space in the picture for sale the response was ”that or one like it.”

Who would be stupid enough to spend £10k on a 2.4 metres (7.9 ft) wide by 4.8 metres (16 ft) long parking space in bury?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Car parking space for sale on 14:34 - Jun 8 with 2726 viewselectricblue

Car parking space for sale on 12:54 - Jun 8 by RAFCBLUE

Having called up the agent to enquire....

1. They don't know why the person is selling.
2. They don't know what they used the space for.
3. No income is generated by the space.

When I asked if it was the space in the picture for sale the response was ”that or one like it.”

Who would be stupid enough to spend £10k on a 2.4 metres (7.9 ft) wide by 4.8 metres (16 ft) long parking space in bury?

A Bury supporter thats who.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Car parking space for sale on 14:47 - Jun 8 with 2692 viewsRAFCBLUE

Car parking space for sale on 14:34 - Jun 8 by electricblue

A Bury supporter thats who.

http://m.principalinternational.co.uk/property/car-park-investment-bury

This was the original scheme briefing documents.

£900 a year of income promised for 24 years.

So, £21,600 over the life of the investment, all for £10,000 up front and no risk.

Gullible.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Car parking space for sale on 15:33 - Jun 8 with 2610 viewschalky_ncfc

Is there some kind of parking problem at Gigg Lane on non match days?
Why would you spend £10k on the space just so you have somewhere to park once every two weeks on a Saturday afternoon and how many was sold?
I've got to admit that there are some top notch sales people up north

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Car parking space for sale on 15:58 - Jun 8 with 2575 viewsdeeplishblue

Car parking space for sale on 15:33 - Jun 8 by chalky_ncfc

Is there some kind of parking problem at Gigg Lane on non match days?
Why would you spend £10k on the space just so you have somewhere to park once every two weeks on a Saturday afternoon and how many was sold?
I've got to admit that there are some top notch sales people up north

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck. Then it probably is a duck

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Car parking space for sale on 17:58 - Jun 8 with 2420 viewssmaclad1

What the gullible idiots...err....disgruntled investors need to do is for all of them to hire skips for a day and have them delivered to their personal car parking space at, let's say, 9am on a matchday for collection at 5pm. The prospect of a car park full of skips and no car parking available at the ground to be compounded by a fleet of wagons rocking up as the match finishes and fans try to leave. What a glorious and fitting spectacle.
Car parking space for sale on 18:18 - Jun 8 with 2374 viewschalky_ncfc

They are being a tad optimistic trying to get their initial investment back considering whats happened to Bury FC lately aren't they?
Where does the 9% net profit come from? If I didn't know better I would say that it was a spoof but unfortunately I think it's real

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Login to get fewer ads

Car parking space for sale on 18:39 - Jun 8 with 2326 viewssmaclad1

Car parking space for sale on 18:18 - Jun 8 by chalky_ncfc

They are being a tad optimistic trying to get their initial investment back considering whats happened to Bury FC lately aren't they?
Where does the 9% net profit come from? If I didn't know better I would say that it was a spoof but unfortunately I think it's real

The gullible...er canny investors were mesmerised by 9% return without thinking - "well, how does that work then?". I can see the potential for some form of return in a pay and display car park, but even the minimum of research would have shown that this didn't apply at giggle and would/should have led to the above obvious question.

To be fair, I would have assumed that the spaces were to be immediately leased back by the club thereby producing the return. This doesn't appear to have happened, and it looks like it was a Stewie ploy to get some readies in. On the other hand, maybe the club did sign up to to lease back and the money hasn't been paid to those canny investors. But surely Bury FC would never welch on paying their debts? Perish the thought!
Car parking space for sale on 20:07 - Jun 8 with 2245 viewsJames1980

Which company was providing the 24 year rental assurance?

Car parking space for sale on 21:01 - Jun 8 with 2179 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Could you have the right to fence off your car park space.....that would look classy?
Car parking space for sale on 21:22 - Jun 8 with 2146 viewssmaclad1

Car parking space for sale on 20:07 - Jun 8 by James1980

Which company was providing the 24 year rental assurance?

Mederco. Or Stewart Day, whichever you prefer.

https://bondreview.co.uk/2019/04/18/investment-schemes-run-by-former-bury-fc-cha
Car parking space for sale on 21:41 - Jun 8 with 2112 viewsJames1980

Car parking space for sale on 21:22 - Jun 8 by smaclad1

https://bondreview.co.uk/2019/04/18/investment-schemes-run-by-former-bury-fc-cha

That article says 5 years rather than 24. Be interesting to know what the small print on the contract said.
On top secret board soneone has put they know someonw who bought 5 yes you read that correct 5 spaces

Car parking space for sale on 21:41 - Jun 8 with 2112 viewsFrog

£10,000 and you don't even own it. Being an auction it may go for a lot less, think I'll pass though.
Car parking space for sale on 08:59 - Jun 9 with 1841 viewsRAFCBLUE

Car parking space for sale on 21:41 - Jun 8 by James1980

That article says 5 years rather than 24. Be interesting to know what the small print on the contract said.
On top secret board soneone has put they know someonw who bought 5 yes you read that correct 5 spaces

The leases are for 24 years but only guaranteed to return the 9% rental income for the first 5 years.

Interestingly that article refers to 258 parking spaces sold.

That would mean Day / Mederco raised £2.58m, paid no VAT on those sales and did so in an unregulated way.

That would then have required a net £232,000 - approximately 20% of gate receipts - to cover the 9% investor return.

They say a fool and their money are soon parted.

258 fools in this case with a local bury estate agent now tempted to carry on that myth for some unsuspecting punter.

Car parking space for sale on 10:44 - Jun 9 with 1727 viewsJames1980

Car parking space for sale on 08:59 - Jun 9 by RAFCBLUE

The leases are for 24 years but only guaranteed to return the 9% rental income for the first 5 years.

Interestingly that article refers to 258 parking spaces sold.

That would mean Day / Mederco raised £2.58m, paid no VAT on those sales and did so in an unregulated way.

That would then have required a net £232,000 - approximately 20% of gate receipts - to cover the 9% investor return.

They say a fool and their money are soon parted.

258 fools in this case with a local bury estate agent now tempted to carry on that myth for some unsuspecting punter.

So that advert itself is misleading says 24 years rental assurance couldn't see the mention of 5 years not that the 'investors' even got that. As an unregulated investment does that mean the fca cannot take action against the perpetrators of this scam? I wonder if Day will ever try his hand at theatre production, anyone fancy investing in 'Spring time for Bury'

Car parking space for sale on 08:41 - Jun 10 with 1365 viewsaleanddale

Its like Day has just run off with close on £3 000 000!!

How can this possibly not be investigated.

I like the idea of 300 mini skips being delivered to each car park space. Not just for a match day - dump them and leave them.

"investors" whilst dumb signing up in the first place must be livid.

What a shambles - Morally bankrupt as a club doesn't start to cover it.

Is there any sign of humility yet on the North Korea messageboard??
Car parking space for sale on 09:00 - Jun 10 with 1342 viewsdownunder

Car parking space for sale on 15:58 - Jun 8 by deeplishblue

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck. Then it probably is a duck

Swim and Quack? This was a dead duck from the off.
Car parking space for sale on 13:21 - Jun 11 with 1107 viewselectricblue

Car parking space for sale on 21:22 - Jun 8 by smaclad1

Everything that S Day is a part of it seems to be fraudulent in one way or another.
He just isnt a trust worthy person when it comes to money n business and all the vitriol is aimed at another person...

The gigglers should vent all their frustration at S Day...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024