Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury and Bolton minus -12 21:21 - Jul 18 with 3062 viewskiwidale

Should be an interesting match when Bury and Bolton first clash with both teams on minus 12 points one for the record books.

This is not the time for bickering.

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 05:49 - Jul 19 with 2825 viewsColDale

There's a real danger of complacency with two relegation spots seemingly already spoken for.
Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 07:21 - Jul 19 with 2722 viewsEllDale

Exactly right. I seem to remember Leeds having a similar penalty a few years ago and being midtable by October.
I know that they had a better team then than either Bolton and Bury have currently but the precedent is there.
Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 07:48 - Jul 19 with 2679 viewsColDale

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 07:21 - Jul 19 by EllDale

Exactly right. I seem to remember Leeds having a similar penalty a few years ago and being midtable by October.
I know that they had a better team then than either Bolton and Bury have currently but the precedent is there.

I know the 2019 Bolton is very different to the 2016 Bolton but last time in this division, despite being under an apparent embargo (still signed more players than every other team in the division), they got 86 points.
Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 10:46 - Jul 19 with 2448 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 07:48 - Jul 19 by ColDale

I know the 2019 Bolton is very different to the 2016 Bolton but last time in this division, despite being under an apparent embargo (still signed more players than every other team in the division), they got 86 points.

That's why they are where they are now.....
Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 15:59 - Jul 19 with 2175 viewsaleanddale

Bolton still have to be penalised for not fielding a side v Brentford at the end of last season.

This could easily be another 6 points deducted fingers crossed. I have no idea why the EFL have not announced this points deduction yet.

Not the club they were last time they stormed league 1 IMO they will find it a real struggle and so they should.
Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 16:46 - Jul 19 with 2109 viewsDaley_Lama

I reckon Bolton will stay up. Dunkirk spirit.
I expect Bury to go down. Drumkit spirit.

Poll: DF in or out

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 17:25 - Jul 19 with 2047 viewsShun

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 15:59 - Jul 19 by aleanddale

Bolton still have to be penalised for not fielding a side v Brentford at the end of last season.

This could easily be another 6 points deducted fingers crossed. I have no idea why the EFL have not announced this points deduction yet.

Not the club they were last time they stormed league 1 IMO they will find it a real struggle and so they should.

I’m yet to see anything that mentions a potential deduction for missing the Brentford game, which to me means that unfortunately they’ll be let off, which is a bit of a disgrace.

Regardless, I expect them to survive comfortably even with a points deduction. Bury, on the other hand, I expect to be 24th all season and finish dead last... again.
Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 17:30 - Jul 19 with 2031 viewsjudd

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 17:25 - Jul 19 by Shun

I’m yet to see anything that mentions a potential deduction for missing the Brentford game, which to me means that unfortunately they’ll be let off, which is a bit of a disgrace.

Regardless, I expect them to survive comfortably even with a points deduction. Bury, on the other hand, I expect to be 24th all season and finish dead last... again.

bury will win the league by October, as they usually do.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 21:50 - Jul 19 with 1819 viewsDevonDale

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 17:30 - Jul 19 by judd

bury will win the league by October, as they usually do.

... and don’t forget they’ve won the FA Cup (twice, you know)
Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 08:25 - Jul 20 with 1616 viewsBigKindo

Bury and Bolton minus -12 on 21:50 - Jul 19 by DevonDale

... and don’t forget they’ve won the FA Cup (twice, you know)

...... and would have it won it a third time had they not been chucked out of the competition for fielding an ineligible player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024