Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM is off to a great start 22:41 - Aug 3 with 2690 views_Windydale

Game 1. Cannot get better than a win away from home with so much anticipation on how this seasons going to pan out.

With our new Manager learning on the job, it's going to be an interesting journey and hopefully a good one.

It's a welcome change he has a humble personality instead of an ego. Early doors but Brian's got the players playing for him. Some great passing and possession and a reflection of the hard work on the training ground.

It's a thin squad and injuries to any key player could break the momentum. However. Good times!! :-) Roll on the home game.

BBM is off to a great start on 10:21 - Aug 5 with 2242 viewsPeaky

His post match interview is very good. It’s nice to hear an honest report on injuries when asked and great to hear him back the fantastic dale support that got behind the team from kick off today.
BBM is off to a great start on 23:37 - Aug 5 with 1916 views_Windydale

BBM is off to a great start on 10:21 - Aug 5 by Peaky

His post match interview is very good. It’s nice to hear an honest report on injuries when asked and great to hear him back the fantastic dale support that got behind the team from kick off today.

It's a great post-match interview. however, I'm struggling to keep up with his supersonic word speed. He's like an auctioneer, or playing one of those old tape recorders and pressing the button halfway. My old financial adviser who's a Dale fan was like that - Jimmy Dunn. I'd sit there nodding, he could have sold me anything.
BBM is off to a great start on 01:50 - Aug 6 with 1848 viewsParechart

Fantastic to have a manager who can liaise with the fans.
Humble and honest, rather than Mr bighead from before.
BBM is off to a great start on 02:01 - Aug 6 with 1840 viewskiwidale

BBM is off to a great start on 23:37 - Aug 5 by _Windydale

It's a great post-match interview. however, I'm struggling to keep up with his supersonic word speed. He's like an auctioneer, or playing one of those old tape recorders and pressing the button halfway. My old financial adviser who's a Dale fan was like that - Jimmy Dunn. I'd sit there nodding, he could have sold me anything.

I thought it was just me.

This is not the time for bickering.

BBM is off to a great start on 06:50 - Aug 6 with 1780 viewsrochedale

BBM is off to a great start on 23:37 - Aug 5 by _Windydale

Not sure Jimmy would appreciate you calling him old!!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

BBM is off to a great start on 12:03 - Aug 6 with 1537 viewsYorkshire_Dale

He's certainly a fast talker our BBM......he always seems to acknowledge the opponents and the fans, and rather the team effort than any particular player. Very canny.

No doubt he will have more difficult post match interviews to come and things that need saying but for know he does ok.
BBM is off to a great start on 13:00 - Aug 6 with 1411 viewssoulboy

BBM is off to a great start on 01:50 - Aug 6 by Parechart

Fantastic to have a manager who can liaise with the fans.
Humble and honest, rather than Mr bighead from before.

Yes i agree about BBM but please dont just slag KH off for being a so called "big head", look what he did for the club overall. It only went sour in the last few months of his time here.
BBM is off to a great start on 19:57 - Aug 6 with 1140 viewsfinberty

Good to see KH on NorthWest Tonight on Monday talking well of Dale's result and performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024