Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 21:36 - Sep 10 with 2409 viewsDale23years

Like watching rochdale defending last season,

How the fcuk Maddison got no game time in these 2 matches, as for Henderson Barkley not a creative pass between them.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

England on 22:04 - Sep 10 with 2333 viewsMasher

I'd be more concerned about the passes that gave away the two first goals.

Up The Dale!!

England on 23:07 - Sep 10 with 2228 viewssweetcorn

When was the last time you smiled? Talk about f**kin Morbid.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

England on 23:13 - Sep 10 with 2207 viewsrochdale_ranger

They put five past the opposition and will comfortably top the group.
England on 05:00 - Sep 11 with 2098 viewsrichfoad32

A nothing game, I don't want to sound arrogant but England were always going to win. It must be hard for top sportsmen to stay focused and switched on for every single game and sloppiness will creep in. As long as we get it right next summer (arrogantly predicting we'll get there).

Southgate will have a few concerns and a quiet word with those involved but is it really anything to get too excited about? It's no wonder the national team always feels under so much pressure when instead of enjoying a comfortable win against a spirited opposion and the wealth of young talent on display and coming through the ranks, the first thing the armchair supporter does is start moaning about a couple of sloppy and ultimately meaningless conceded goals.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 6:18]
England on 07:26 - Sep 11 with 2021 viewsEllDale

An acquaintance of mine who was at the game said that he had one of the best pies ever....chicken, gammon and leek....now I'd pay £3.50 for one of those.....
England on 08:27 - Sep 11 with 1910 viewsdingdangblue

Listening to Tony Cottee on Talksport this morning moaning about defenders passing the ball and not launching it forward - football has moved on from your day Tony.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

England on 08:31 - Sep 11 with 1908 viewsmingthemerciless

I enjoyed the game, end to end stuff that reminded me of how teams played in the past before " parking the bus " became the plan for some away teams. Maybe Keane had a bet on the first goal, how else can you explain him passing straight to a Kosovo player in front of goal ? Bizarre.
Stirling looked another class last night with his pace but his finishing is still a worry. How he missed that one in the second half when he was just off side is a mystery.
England on 14:46 - Sep 11 with 1671 viewsdiver

Pissed off with these international breaks.Postpone of our game against Ipswich cost Dale much needed money.
Login to get fewer ads

England on 16:11 - Sep 11 with 1582 viewsYorkshire_Dale

England on 14:46 - Sep 11 by diver

Pissed off with these international breaks.Postpone of our game against Ipswich cost Dale much needed money.

Totally agree.......and we might have lost momentum as we were playing really well.We will see tonight.

I suppose it gives players a rest and recovery time...but this is a double-edged sword as we need to keep training and players can get injured (Tyler Magloire?)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024