Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incident after Bolton game 10:27 - Oct 7 with 2029 viewsJames1980

Just seen on Facebook, a post about, a Bolton fan being hit on the head after the EFL trophy match. Shocking & embarrassing if true.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Incident after Bolton game on 13:57 - Oct 7 with 1789 viewsrochdaleriddler

I was sat near the corner flag at Wimbledon , nearly got hit on the head by our shots missing the goal during warm up several times

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Incident after Bolton game on 14:20 - Oct 7 with 1734 viewsJames1980

Incident after Bolton game on 13:57 - Oct 7 by rochdaleriddler

I was sat near the corner flag at Wimbledon , nearly got hit on the head by our shots missing the goal during warm up several times

Did this alleged incident not happen then?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Incident after Bolton game on 14:27 - Oct 7 with 1724 viewsdalenumber2

I saw something on FB - said a Bolton fan was hit on the head with a brick thrown by a Dale fan, but it went on to say that he deserved it because he was with a gang intimidating people with young children. Make of that what you will...
Incident after Bolton game on 14:28 - Oct 7 with 1715 viewsDalenet

Incident after Bolton game on 14:27 - Oct 7 by dalenumber2

I saw something on FB - said a Bolton fan was hit on the head with a brick thrown by a Dale fan, but it went on to say that he deserved it because he was with a gang intimidating people with young children. Make of that what you will...

is it 2019?..........
Incident after Bolton game on 18:26 - Oct 7 with 1478 viewsnordenblue

Incident after Bolton game on 14:28 - Oct 7 by Dalenet

is it 2019?..........

I believe so, the said incident was apparently a fight not just a thrown brick, and whoever got hit "deserved it" not quite sure how that works or what lead to it happening though, it's only what I've read
Incident after Bolton game on 20:08 - Oct 7 with 1306 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Incident after Bolton game on 18:26 - Oct 7 by nordenblue

I believe so, the said incident was apparently a fight not just a thrown brick, and whoever got hit "deserved it" not quite sure how that works or what lead to it happening though, it's only what I've read

If it was at the bar in weatherspoons Norden, they would probably fight over who was first to be served, where as normal people would say you were first mate.

I honestly think some of both our fans and other teams, still believe the world is flat!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Incident after Bolton game on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 1204 viewsnordenblue

Incident after Bolton game on 20:08 - Oct 7 by Thacks_Rabbits

If it was at the bar in weatherspoons Norden, they would probably fight over who was first to be served, where as normal people would say you were first mate.

I honestly think some of both our fans and other teams, still believe the world is flat!

I agree totally,It's just sometimes bell ends go around acting like clowns and intimidating innocent folk,eventually in life you will come up against a bigger clown
Incident after Bolton game on 22:58 - Oct 7 with 1070 viewsAtThePeake

Incident after Bolton game on 20:08 - Oct 7 by Thacks_Rabbits

There's a Wetherspoons in Norden?

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Incident after Bolton game on 07:56 - Oct 8 with 890 viewsnordenblue

Incident after Bolton game on 22:58 - Oct 7 by AtThePeake

There's a Wetherspoons in Norden?

It's become ever so working class of late
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024