Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington 10:58 - Oct 12 with 13425 viewsrochdaleriddler

So, do we think our new boy will start today, i fear for our goals against if it’s the same line up as last week

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Accrington on 11:12 - Oct 12 with 5243 viewsDale23years

He Needs to start, also think matty will start at LB

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Accrington on 11:36 - Oct 12 with 5195 viewsisitme

It wouldn't surprise me to see both O'Connell and Done back today. McShane should start. Centre back is probably the only outfield position that an experienced player can just rock up and play without any game time.
Accrington on 12:21 - Oct 12 with 5050 viewsD_Alien

Is McShane predominantly left-footed? Shouldn't matter with his experience but hope he's fit enough to start, with either O'Connell alongside if fit or Keohane to provide some pace

No expectations regarding the outcome, but we know Coleman will have them up for it and we need to be switched on from kick off, ready to mix it; to earn the right to play

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Accrington on 14:03 - Oct 12 with 4845 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Accrington on 14:04 - Oct 12 with 4836 viewsDaleiLama

Accrington on 11:36 - Oct 12 by isitme

It wouldn't surprise me to see both O'Connell and Done back today. McShane should start. Centre back is probably the only outfield position that an experienced player can just rock up and play without any game time.

Good call

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Accrington on 14:05 - Oct 12 with 4836 viewsisitme

Probably better on paper than might have been expected. Keohane and Done at full back?
Accrington on 14:05 - Oct 12 with 4829 viewsisitme

Accrington on 14:04 - Oct 12 by DaleiLama

Good call

Good guess?

BBM said that they were probably back in training this week so needs must, especially with RND and Matheson missing on international duty.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 14:06]
Accrington on 14:26 - Oct 12 with 4731 viewsShun

Accrington on 14:05 - Oct 12 by isitme

Probably better on paper than might have been expected. Keohane and Done at full back?

Agree with that. Far from full strength but a lot better than expected. O’Connell’s return is huge.
Login to get fewer ads

Accrington on 14:31 - Oct 12 with 4709 viewsisitme

Accrington on 14:26 - Oct 12 by Shun

Agree with that. Far from full strength but a lot better than expected. O’Connell’s return is huge.

Having two actual centre backs playing is a start!
Accrington on 14:31 - Oct 12 with 4701 viewsblackdogblue

Bench looks very weak

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Accrington on 14:39 - Oct 12 with 4673 viewsCrede_Sign0

Looks like a very ‘Experienced’ spine.
Fingers crossed a bit of know how wins out.
Accrington on 14:54 - Oct 12 with 4605 viewsNigeriamark

Accrington on 14:39 - Oct 12 by Crede_Sign0

Looks like a very ‘Experienced’ spine.
Fingers crossed a bit of know how wins out.

I hope so because no real game changers on the bench other than possibly Morley
Accrington on 15:35 - Oct 12 with 4471 viewsDaleFan7

This is poor. 2 poor teams and we are second best.

Jimmy Ryan is the worst player I’ve seen in a Rochdale shirt since Simpkins.
Accrington on 15:41 - Oct 12 with 4432 viewsKnowlesy

Didn't go today as I had better offers.

Looking solely at the stats, we're getting battered.
Accrington on 15:41 - Oct 12 with 4427 viewsDaleFan7

1-0 awful from their keeper spilling a pea roller from 20 yards from Rathbone. Henderson first to react. Thank f*ck for Hendo.
Accrington on 15:44 - Oct 12 with 4404 viewsNigeriamark

Accrington on 15:35 - Oct 12 by DaleFan7

This is poor. 2 poor teams and we are second best.

Jimmy Ryan is the worst player I’ve seen in a Rochdale shirt since Simpkins.

1-0 Dale. Very much against the run of play and our first real effort but that’s how it goes. Poor shot by Rathbone which the keeper makes a mess of & Hendo knocks the rebound into the roof of the net.

Hope this sparks us into life

On a positive, our new CH looks very composed at the back
Accrington on 15:48 - Oct 12 with 4373 viewsEllDale

Williams and Ryan look totally pedestrian.
Not sure how we’re a goal up but they look rattled as a result.
Sanchez distribution leaving a lot to be desired as well but so what we’re in front!
Accrington on 15:51 - Oct 12 with 4338 viewsNigeriamark

Accrington on 15:44 - Oct 12 by Nigeriamark

1-0 Dale. Very much against the run of play and our first real effort but that’s how it goes. Poor shot by Rathbone which the keeper makes a mess of & Hendo knocks the rebound into the roof of the net.

Hope this sparks us into life

On a positive, our new CH looks very composed at the back

1-0 at HT. Lucky to be ahead although we could have made it 2 with a Hendo one on one. They have played a pressing game which pressures our passing out game and they have had some good attacks without pressuring Sanchez to make to many saves. There number 7 looks tricky and they have caused us a few problems

I hope we dont try to defend this lead but try to get a second. Really need the 3 points today
Accrington on 15:57 - Oct 12 with 4286 viewsisitme

The goal against the run of play brought us to life a bit. Henderson should have had a second minutes later.

Not sure we need both Ryan and Williams. I'd be looking to bring on Morley to offer a bit more mobility and creativity.
Accrington on 16:00 - Oct 12 with 4259 viewsMancDale

Worst thing about the game the guy in the sandy shouting 'forward' every 30 seconds. He really needs to shut up in the second half.

We've actually been more direct in this game which hasn't helped us. Need to get a foot on the ball and make Accy work. Rathbone been best player so far. Ryan looked half decent too though not sure we need him and Williams in the same team.
Accrington on 16:10 - Oct 12 with 4177 viewselectricblue

2 up.
Hendo again

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Accrington on 16:11 - Oct 12 with 4166 viewsNigeriamark

Accrington on 16:00 - Oct 12 by MancDale

Worst thing about the game the guy in the sandy shouting 'forward' every 30 seconds. He really needs to shut up in the second half.

We've actually been more direct in this game which hasn't helped us. Need to get a foot on the ball and make Accy work. Rathbone been best player so far. Ryan looked half decent too though not sure we need him and Williams in the same team.

2-0 Dale and Hendo Again. Wilbraham battles with their defender & the ball rolls to Hendo. Sees the keeper off his line & he clips a beauty over him

I picked 2-0 Dale with Hendo as first scored in the prediction league so I will take this !!! However think there are a few more goals in this game
Accrington on 16:14 - Oct 12 with 4141 viewsNigeriamark

Accrington on 16:11 - Oct 12 by Nigeriamark

2-0 Dale and Hendo Again. Wilbraham battles with their defender & the ball rolls to Hendo. Sees the keeper off his line & he clips a beauty over him

I picked 2-0 Dale with Hendo as first scored in the prediction league so I will take this !!! However think there are a few more goals in this game

2-1

No blame on anyone here. A 25 yard screamer into the top corner. Could be EFL goal of the day
Accrington on 16:20 - Oct 12 with 4076 viewsoddjob007

Accrington on 16:14 - Oct 12 by Nigeriamark

2-1

No blame on anyone here. A 25 yard screamer into the top corner. Could be EFL goal of the day

Anyone know what position Wilbraham is playing ?
Accrington on 16:24 - Oct 12 with 4049 viewsDaleFan7

Accrington on 16:20 - Oct 12 by oddjob007

Anyone know what position Wilbraham is playing ?

Right wing.

(Not the political type)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024