Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quest visit Bolton next Saturday 22:53 - Oct 12 with 3401 views56years

Previewed tonight - they are broadcasting from Bolton next week, featuring their game against us! What with their current position, and of course Keith Hill's background, I suppose it makes an obvious choice.
Doubt if we get any cash out if it, but a chance to impress, and hopefully 3 more points. Tough fixture though, Keith will move heaven and earth to get his team to produce a performance against us. Hopefully BBM will do the same........
Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 09:02 - Oct 13 with 3182 viewsChaffRAFC

They made a point that its usually a good omen for the home side when they show up. Hope that's ended next week!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 10:51 - Oct 13 with 3071 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 09:02 - Oct 13 by ChaffRAFC

They made a point that its usually a good omen for the home side when they show up. Hope that's ended next week!

Yep...the two live trips out by Quest to Bristol City and Orient have resulted in home wins.
Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 16:54 - Oct 14 with 2686 viewsDaleiLama

'Scuse the ignorance, but what does "Broadcasting from Bolton mean?" Never watched Quest but can't find anything in the schedules except Snooker. Thought it was too good to be true it would be live - does it just mean the show that night will feature more of our game? Ta.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 18:37 - Oct 14 with 2581 viewsShun

Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 16:54 - Oct 14 by DaleiLama

'Scuse the ignorance, but what does "Broadcasting from Bolton mean?" Never watched Quest but can't find anything in the schedules except Snooker. Thought it was too good to be true it would be live - does it just mean the show that night will feature more of our game? Ta.

They’ll be hanging around the ground and doing their presentery stuff there rather than in the studio. As for extra screen time on Bolton v Dale, I’m not sure but I hope!
Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 20:24 - Oct 14 with 2518 viewsboromat

Not sure I'll be able to make it. I'll be buying over the phone and can't make it to Spotland but there's even less chance of me collecting the tickets from Wimbledon

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/october/ticketnews-boltonwanderersaway_1

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 20:40 - Oct 14 with 2510 viewsTVOS1907

Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 16:54 - Oct 14 by DaleiLama

They are going out on the road throughout October instead of broadcasting from the studio. They have christened it 'OctoberQuest'; get it?

I imagine our game will have extended coverage compared to normal, but what is covered will depend on what happens, I imagine.

You should really make the effort to watch the programme every Saturday and when there is a full midweek programme. In my opinion it's the best EFL highlights programme there has been and finding the Quest channel really is very easy, if you can be bothered.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 20:58 - Oct 14 with 2484 viewsShun

Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 20:40 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

They are going out on the road throughout October instead of broadcasting from the studio. They have christened it 'OctoberQuest'; get it?

I imagine our game will have extended coverage compared to normal, but what is covered will depend on what happens, I imagine.

You should really make the effort to watch the programme every Saturday and when there is a full midweek programme. In my opinion it's the best EFL highlights programme there has been and finding the Quest channel really is very easy, if you can be bothered.

It is good, yes. And Colin Murray seems to be in love with BBM and Henderson.
Quest visit Bolton next Saturday on 06:29 - Oct 15 with 2311 viewsDaleiLama

Thanks for feedback fellas

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024