Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilbraham 08:07 - Jan 5 with 2134 viewselectricblue

So happy for him yesterday after what he as been through..
With injuries and his mother passing away and then weeks later wilber take his chance and put Dale into another money game.....
And at 40yrs old aswell...

Well done......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Wilbraham on 05:02 - Jan 7 with 1776 viewsD_Alien

Strange to think that this time last year, there were many (including myself) who thought it'd been a mistake to sign him and didn't want to see him wearing a Dale shirt again

12 months on, he's on the way to cult hero status and the warm affection of all at the club

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wilbraham on 05:26 - Jan 7 with 1770 views1907

Wilbraham on 05:02 - Jan 7 by D_Alien

Strange to think that this time last year, there were many (including myself) who thought it'd been a mistake to sign him and didn't want to see him wearing a Dale shirt again

12 months on, he's on the way to cult hero status and the warm affection of all at the club

Was thinking about this at work yesterday.

I actually believe he is a better player now, than when he arrived? He’s like a fine wine and if he carries on the way he’s playing this year I’d hope we give him another year!

He’s clearly brilliant to have around the club, you can see his commitment to mentoring the younger lads & still got bags of ability (Portsmouth goal at home last season).

Keep going Alby, there’s plenty of records there for the taking!
Wilbraham on 06:49 - Jan 7 with 1718 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

He's no Andy Morris... :-P
Wilbraham on 08:41 - Jan 7 with 1631 viewsdingdangblue

This years Steven Davies!
With his contribution at the end of last season helping us avoid relegation and his brilliant 2nd half performance and goal v Newcastle he has more than paid for his contract.
When Davies came off the bench v Spurs he hadn't featured for Dale since Dec 29th - we played Spurs on Sunday 17th Feb! I always thought that it was fate that helped him play that day. Same with Wilbraham.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wilbraham on 09:24 - Jan 7 with 1573 viewsAtThePeake

Wilbraham on 05:26 - Jan 7 by 1907

Was thinking about this at work yesterday.

I actually believe he is a better player now, than when he arrived? He’s like a fine wine and if he carries on the way he’s playing this year I’d hope we give him another year!

He’s clearly brilliant to have around the club, you can see his commitment to mentoring the younger lads & still got bags of ability (Portsmouth goal at home last season).

Keep going Alby, there’s plenty of records there for the taking!

I think your second paragraph may be something to do with the change in the way he has been deployed - perhaps due to the change in manager.

Tangled up in blue.

Wilbraham on 11:23 - Jan 7 with 1508 viewselectricblue

Can Wilbraham manage another season after this one!
Even at the grand age of 40 and still playing in the pro league says something about him, he shows more than Andrew ever could...

Another season of Wilbraham and move on Andrew is an option as for me Andrew is a conference player at best....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Wilbraham on 11:48 - Jan 7 with 1464 viewsscooby

another nice article on the FA: http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/jan/07/aaron-wilbraham-the-emirates-fa-cup-show-0

was splashed all over the front page just now as well.
Wilbraham on 11:50 - Jan 7 with 1454 viewsdingdangblue

Wilbraham on 11:48 - Jan 7 by scooby

another nice article on the FA: http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/jan/07/aaron-wilbraham-the-emirates-fa-cup-show-0

was splashed all over the front page just now as well.

Abraham?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Wilbraham on 13:08 - Jan 7 with 1335 views1907

Wilbraham on 11:23 - Jan 7 by electricblue

Can Wilbraham manage another season after this one!
Even at the grand age of 40 and still playing in the pro league says something about him, he shows more than Andrew ever could...

Another season of Wilbraham and move on Andrew is an option as for me Andrew is a conference player at best....

I believe he could he looks an absolute machine, he will undoubtedly get injuries from time to time, but he will still offer great support as a coach.

So long as the desire is there I think he’ll keep going.

I always admired the likes of Tommy Mooney & Jamie Cureton back in the day, it’s good to have our own in Alby & Hendo.
Wilbraham on 13:27 - Jan 7 with 1270 viewsrochdaleriddler

Wilbraham on 08:41 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

This years Steven Davies!
With his contribution at the end of last season helping us avoid relegation and his brilliant 2nd half performance and goal v Newcastle he has more than paid for his contract.
When Davies came off the bench v Spurs he hadn't featured for Dale since Dec 29th - we played Spurs on Sunday 17th Feb! I always thought that it was fate that helped him play that day. Same with Wilbraham.

Cheaper to feed too

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wilbraham on 22:03 - Jan 7 with 1068 viewstodmordendale

Wilbrahamovic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024