Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kick off change for Oxford match 14:09 - Oct 15 with 1490 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/oxfordawaykotime/
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 14:11]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Kick off change for Oxford match on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 1381 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Can’t see why more evening matches can’t be played earlier in the evening, might mean more including school children , and people with early morning work starts, could watch the games.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Kick off change for Oxford match on 17:25 - Oct 15 with 1263 viewsupthedale

Kick off change for Oxford match on 15:28 - Oct 15 by foreverhopefulDale

Can’t see why more evening matches can’t be played earlier in the evening, might mean more including school children , and people with early morning work starts, could watch the games.

There would be people who then couldn't attend too though - pre-lockdown I struggled at times for 7.45pm with getting back from work in M60 traffic, I definitely couldn't have guaranteed making 7pm.

With the amount of traffic at the moment 7pm should be fine for me now to be fair.
Kick off change for Oxford match on 21:00 - Oct 16 with 919 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Kick off change for Oxford match on 17:25 - Oct 15 by upthedale

There would be people who then couldn't attend too though - pre-lockdown I struggled at times for 7.45pm with getting back from work in M60 traffic, I definitely couldn't have guaranteed making 7pm.

With the amount of traffic at the moment 7pm should be fine for me now to be fair.

That’s a fair point you make.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Kick off change for Oxford match on 21:21 - Oct 16 with 904 viewsonedalefan

Kick off change for Oxford match on 17:25 - Oct 15 by upthedale

Agree with you on that. Work in the centre of Leeds regularly and get there in 45 minutes now, about half the time it used to take me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024