Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone there ? 12:28 - Jul 16 with 7309 viewsBeechball

Is anyone actually at the club today? Been trying all morning to buy a ticket for tomorrow's game but no one's picking up the phone.
Anyone there ? on 12:38 - Jul 16 with 5727 viewsncfc_chalky

Send an email and somebody will get back to you,I know somebody who had the same trouble and that's what they did

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Anyone there ? on 12:40 - Jul 16 with 5716 viewsBeechball

Anyone there ? on 12:38 - Jul 16 by ncfc_chalky

Send an email and somebody will get back to you,I know somebody who had the same trouble and that's what they did

Thanks, I'll give that a go
Anyone there ? on 12:52 - Jul 16 with 5674 views1907

Have you tried the online ticketing site?

I bought my tickets from there on Wednesday & found the whole process very straightforward.
Anyone there ? on 13:44 - Jul 16 with 5569 viewsDaleiLama

Anyone there ? on 12:52 - Jul 16 by 1907

Have you tried the online ticketing site?

I bought my tickets from there on Wednesday & found the whole process very straightforward.

A word of warning - buying on line does require you to have a printer or a smartphone (I believe) or to collect today as no tickets can be collected on Saturday.

Edit: check this link

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/fleetwoodtownticketinfo/
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 13:53]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Anyone there ? on 14:50 - Jul 16 with 5415 viewsBeechball

I'm sorted now - thanks Chalky.

I only have the works smartphone which I'm a bit reluctant to use for personal business.
Anyone there ? on 15:14 - Jul 16 with 5333 views1907

Anyone there ? on 13:44 - Jul 16 by DaleiLama

A word of warning - buying on line does require you to have a printer or a smartphone (I believe) or to collect today as no tickets can be collected on Saturday.

Edit: check this link

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/fleetwoodtownticketinfo/
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 13:53]

Yep got my tickets for Saturday in an email.

Very progressive stuff from the club, anybody would think it’s the 21st century!
Anyone there ? on 16:30 - Jul 16 with 5182 viewsYouTubeDale

I've phoned up 5 times now, to ask why my season card hasn't arrived. I ordered it on 1st July and paid for postage.

You shouldn't have to email.

What is going on?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Anyone there ? on 16:52 - Jul 16 with 5120 viewsDaleiLama

Anyone there ? on 16:30 - Jul 16 by YouTubeDale

I've phoned up 5 times now, to ask why my season card hasn't arrived. I ordered it on 1st July and paid for postage.

You shouldn't have to email.

What is going on?

This was announced when SCs first went on sale

"Supporters who wish to purchase their Season Card in person will not be able to take their Season Card away with them. They will be available for collection/ will be posted out at a later date. This is to allow staff print the cards/ sync them with your data.

For those who purchase online or over the phone, please select either collection or postage when placing your order.

Postage will cost £3."

Full details here

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/seasoncards-onsale/

I guess the issue is related to printing them. Tbf to the club, the first home game isn't until 14th of August so unless there are benefits you could miss out on which I am unaware, it's not like it's going to get any use for a month?

You can contact the club on tickets@rochdaleafc.co.uk or office@rochdaleafc.co.uk if you think there may be a problem however. Sure it will be looked into and you'll get a reply in a couple of days. There is a much more professional feel about what seems to be going on behind the scenes these days.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone there ? on 17:02 - Jul 16 with 5086 viewsYouTubeDale

"will be posted out at a later date"...well just communicate with us to let us know when, approximately, we are likely to see our cards, after we have paid postage.

Communication issues again.

Anyone there ? on 17:11 - Jul 16 with 5075 viewsBrierls

Anyone there ? on 17:02 - Jul 16 by YouTubeDale

"will be posted out at a later date"...well just communicate with us to let us know when, approximately, we are likely to see our cards, after we have paid postage.

Communication issues again.

It's not communication issues at all. The club can't give a date when they don't know. If they give a date and miss it, they'll get criticised for that.

The club stated the season cards will be posted out at a later date. If I get mine before the first home game then I'm getting what I signed up for!
Anyone there ? on 17:44 - Jul 16 with 5014 viewsYouTubeDale

Anyone there ? on 17:11 - Jul 16 by Brierls

It's not communication issues at all. The club can't give a date when they don't know. If they give a date and miss it, they'll get criticised for that.

The club stated the season cards will be posted out at a later date. If I get mine before the first home game then I'm getting what I signed up for!

You would treat your customers differently to me, you would be prepared to wait until the last minute and think that is good enough. It doesn't take a great effort to post a communication on the official site, after two weeks to say that they are still having problems and they will be communicating again a week later if there are still problems.

I studied marketing, and one thing that always stood out to me was the need to DELIGHT your customers, go over the top in exceeding their expectations and your business will do well. Hence, I would send out regular updates, and this lessens the number of phone calls to answer and emails to answer, hence a more efficient organisation.

Anyone there ? on 17:51 - Jul 16 with 4989 views1907

Anyone there ? on 17:44 - Jul 16 by YouTubeDale

You would treat your customers differently to me, you would be prepared to wait until the last minute and think that is good enough. It doesn't take a great effort to post a communication on the official site, after two weeks to say that they are still having problems and they will be communicating again a week later if there are still problems.

I studied marketing, and one thing that always stood out to me was the need to DELIGHT your customers, go over the top in exceeding their expectations and your business will do well. Hence, I would send out regular updates, and this lessens the number of phone calls to answer and emails to answer, hence a more efficient organisation.

I think you need to chill out a bit there like. Think of all the turmoil that has been going on at the club lately. The poor ticket office staff are getting to grips with a new ticketing system amidst the madness of the boardroom circus. They stated originally that the tickets would be posted out at a later date, the season doesn’t start for nigh on a month. Every business is the land is presently working under restrictions or with a reduced staffing capacity. Therefore all third party suppliers the club rely on will also be feeling the strain: Errera, season card producers etc. Think we need to remember we are still feeling the effects of a pandemic and sympathy should be afforded to the club.
Anyone there ? on 17:54 - Jul 16 with 4981 viewsisitme

I seem to remember seeing that season cards were going to be available to be picked up from the beginning of August with an update to follow. I suspect then that those to be posted will be around this date as well.

They will probably print and sync in a batch and expect most people who are buying cards to have done so by the end of July. Logistically it makes sense.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 17:55]
Anyone there ? on 18:01 - Jul 16 with 4931 viewsSuddenLad

FFS - before ANY cards were sold, the club made it perfectly clear to everyone that despite purchasing and paying the fees,the cards WOULD NOT be available until a later date.

Now that is perfectly clear and good communication.

When the club are in a position to issue the cards, I'm certain they will contact cardholders to either collect (if arranged) or to give them notice that they are being posted out.

I think they have treated their customers properly.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Anyone there ? on 18:10 - Jul 16 with 4896 views442Dale

As ever in the last year and half, people need to think a little bit further than their own front door.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Anyone there ? on 19:39 - Jul 16 with 4779 views49thseason

I popped in yesterday queued for 5 minutes and bought a season ticket and a couple of Fleetwood tickets. The system does seem cluncky and it seems that not much info has been transferred from the previous iteration, hence it took maybe 10 minutes to get sorted with a SC and 2 tickets. I also got a strange email this morning that sort of matches what I bought but which also seems to mention a carers ticket?
At least if there are not many people there tomorrow the system will get a live test of sorts.
Anyone there ? on 08:47 - Jul 17 with 4379 viewssooty_dale

The ticket office said first week in August for collection when I paid for my season card
Anyone there ? on 08:54 - Jul 17 with 4358 views442Dale

Anyone there ? on 08:47 - Jul 17 by sooty_dale

The ticket office said first week in August for collection when I paid for my season card

Did they confirm if they would be produced on a silver platter?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Anyone there ? on 09:28 - Jul 17 with 4300 viewskel

Anyone there ? on 08:54 - Jul 17 by 442Dale

Did they confirm if they would be produced on a silver platter?

By Taylor Swift?
Anyone there ? on 09:47 - Jul 17 with 4240 viewsncfc_chalky

I still love the confusion and panic that non cash turnstiles brings out in all of you Daleys, I've seen it in the past and it's still highly enjoyable and it was stated quiet clearly that you wouldn't be able to take season cards away with you when you bought them as they would be printed at a later date

Edit

Get those mark downs in
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 9:53]

Anyone there ? on 09:56 - Jul 17 with 4211 viewsDaleiLama

Anyone there ? on 09:47 - Jul 17 by ncfc_chalky

I still love the confusion and panic that non cash turnstiles brings out in all of you Daleys, I've seen it in the past and it's still highly enjoyable and it was stated quiet clearly that you wouldn't be able to take season cards away with you when you bought them as they would be printed at a later date

Edit

Get those mark downs in
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 9:53]

Where's Jud(d) when you need a noisy, squawking, over-sized budgie knocking off its perch. Fook off Chalky.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 10:20]

Anyone there ? on 10:07 - Jul 17 with 4175 viewsjudd

Anyone there ? on 09:56 - Jul 17 by DaleiLama

Where's Jud(d) when you need a noisy, squawking, over-sized budgie knocking off its perch. Fook off Chalky.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 10:20]

I've just been to the club, paying CASH for a printed TICKET for today.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Anyone there ? on 10:15 - Jul 17 with 4128 viewsncfc_chalky

Anyone there ? on 10:07 - Jul 17 by judd

This is now the correct way to buy a ticket or you can buy online and should be pinned to the top of the forum for future reference

Well done judd

Anyone there ? on 10:25 - Jul 17 with 4099 viewsDaleiLama

Anyone there ? on 10:07 - Jul 17 by judd

Chalky's response

Anyone there ? on 10:34 - Jul 17 with 4061 viewsncfc_chalky

That's fantastic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024