Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bury FC Network 21:24 - Nov 1 with 1966 views442Dale

Can we reach it using the Metrolink?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Bury FC Network on 21:35 - Nov 1 with 1949 viewsColDale

£3 a month to talk about what songs to sing about Alan Knill's daughter? Classy.
The Bury FC Network on 21:45 - Nov 1 with 1930 viewsDaley_Lama

The Bury FC Network on 21:35 - Nov 1 by ColDale

£3 a month to talk about what songs to sing about Alan Knill's daughter? Classy.

All funds towards KB's alledged unfair dismissal claim?

[Post edited 1 Nov 2013 21:48]

Poll: DF in or out

The Bury FC Network on 21:59 - Nov 1 with 1895 viewsTVOS1907

'Connect with like-minded supporters'

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Bury FC Network on 02:03 - Nov 2 with 1760 viewsToffeemanc

The Bury FC Network on 21:59 - Nov 1 by TVOS1907

'Connect with like-minded supporters'

Is it even possible to be a Bury supporter and have a mind?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

The Bury FC Network on 17:28 - Nov 6 with 1491 viewsBartRowou

Taken from the Bury board. Quite amusing if you've ever been involved in setting up a website:

Bury FC Network
I took up Gordon's kind offer of free trial membership of this and must admit I am completely underwhelmed by it.
There appears to have been no testing of the site, for after logging on I went into latest club news and got the following :-
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur et nibh nunc. Vivamus posuere ipsum in lectus ullamcorper iaculis.
Proin placerat ullamcorper orci, eu malesuada dui pulvinar lobortis. Ut sagittis mollis dolor, id imperdiet odio imperdiet quis.
Aliquam justo urna, tempus interdum egestas vitae, fermentum id urna. Nullam ac elit felis, at rutrum dolor. Pellentesque habitant
morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Donec eu nibh urna

Bury FC

I first thought this must be Latin and suggest it's some Eastern European language. There is an option to change language but there is no option for English. I managed to get English in the end by first converting to French and then an English option appeared.The translation makes as much sense to me as the above.
I tried to find some help button or a means to contact the site to tell them of my problems, but alas there seems to be neither. I can't see many people signing up for this if this is a sample of what you can expect !!!

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

The Bury FC Network on 17:44 - Nov 6 with 1469 views442Dale

Are they allowed to criticise after taking up such a wonderful offer?

The Bury FC Network on 18:44 - Nov 6 with 1415 viewsR17ALE

The Bury FC Network on 17:28 - Nov 6 by BartRowou

Taken from the Bury board. Quite amusing if you've ever been involved in setting up a website:

Bury FC Network
I took up Gordon's kind offer of free trial membership of this and must admit I am completely underwhelmed by it.
There appears to have been no testing of the site, for after logging on I went into latest club news and got the following :-
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur et nibh nunc. Vivamus posuere ipsum in lectus ullamcorper iaculis.
Proin placerat ullamcorper orci, eu malesuada dui pulvinar lobortis. Ut sagittis mollis dolor, id imperdiet odio imperdiet quis.
Aliquam justo urna, tempus interdum egestas vitae, fermentum id urna. Nullam ac elit felis, at rutrum dolor. Pellentesque habitant
morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Donec eu nibh urna

Bury FC

I first thought this must be Latin and suggest it's some Eastern European language. There is an option to change language but there is no option for English. I managed to get English in the end by first converting to French and then an English option appeared.The translation makes as much sense to me as the above.
I tried to find some help button or a means to contact the site to tell them of my problems, but alas there seems to be neither. I can't see many people signing up for this if this is a sample of what you can expect !!!

I'm quite good at Latin so I will translate it for you.

It says,

We detect you are a Fail fan on the dole sitting around with little else to do than be on the wrong forum. If you start posing in a lively manner you will be banned as this site is for the pessimists and those who think we're already dead.

No positive posts can be made, and you cannot masquerade as a mong as we already have enough of them.

Just try and enjoy your time here reading endless pages of morbid posts from the regular residents who struggle to connect with each other due to an insipid collection of egos. And we aren't even down yet.

Bury FC

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

The Bury FC Network on 18:57 - Nov 6 with 1395 views442Dale

You missed out the bit about Trevor Francis. They're clever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024