Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Thread
Hendo
by KingKeef at 09:03 10 Oct 2026

Any coincidence that our upturn in form/results lies at the feet of Hendo's influence on the management team? Since not being included in the match day squad, he has sat in noticably closer proximity to Ian and Carl on the bench, possibly having more influence on match day proceedings?
Forum
Thread
Next CAB meeting 12th October
by judd at 14:12 5 Oct 2026

Happy to collate any questions posted on here or sent via direct message.
Forum
Thread
Made me chuckle.
by Olddale at 11:12 5 Oct 2026



Who was the pieman - does anyone remember?

About 2,15 in.
Forum
Thread
NFR Burnham mentioned The Cooperative movement
by James1980 at 14:32 1 Oct 2026

Not wanting to dissect the speech in it's entirety, but the PM mentioned The Cooperative movement in his conference speech. Would it be worth reminding or indeed educating Mr Burnham where the movement first started?
Forum
Thread
J.Bird
by frequency at 19:47 29 Sep 2026

j bird has scored 2 first half goals for Borehamwood he is flying there
Forum
Thread
Courtney Meppen-Walter
by nordenblue at 14:21 29 Sep 2026

As above, the footballer known to many locally has passed away at the age of 32.

https://www.independent.co.uk/
Forum
Thread
A trip down memory lane
by R17ALE at 19:36 27 Sep 2026

I've found this gem on You Tube. The full match coverage of a Dale win at Burnley in September 1991. I wonder how many posters on here were there. I bet several weren't even born. Good to see Turf Moor as it was too.


Forum
Thread
Conference 26/27
by Daley_Lama at 16:27 27 Sep 2026

I can’t help myself but check their results above anything over League 2.

Borehamwood 6 points clear as Southend demonstrated their previous seasons hot/cold ability to follow up their 6-1 away win with a 4-2 defeat.

I assume most Daleys wishing them success this season?

Aldershot and Yeovil playoff spots following massive overhaul of staff in the summer.

Alrincham punching well on 18 points after losing their first 3

Carlisle 19th
Scunny 20th
Hartlepool 21st

All upsetting bookies odds.

4 red card weekend.

Forum
Thread
Behind the Sign
by tony_roch975 at 18:23 25 Sep 2026

Latest Club News video on the OS covering latest stadium improvements, Liverpool match preparations & match highlights, For Generations Event, training pre-Fleetwood & Jonny Smith interview - excellent example of the range of Club activities.

Well done the Media Team!
Forum
Thread
Drinking at the match
by EllDale at 07:35 24 Sep 2026

It’s reported in some of this morning’s papers that the Prime Minister is to consider repealing laws which prevent fans from drinking alcohol whilst watching the game.
He says that that they’re “outdated”.
Personally I’m not so sure that it will improve things especially given the modern tendency to throw beer into the air when a goal is scored.
The clubs may well back the idea as another revenue stream.
The police, on the other hand, have asked for a meeting to “express their concerns”.
Forum
Thread
Bad news for Jack Dearden and Radio Bolton….
by EllDale at 15:14 23 Sep 2026

Swingeing cuts proposed to the BBC Sports budget including scrapping live commentaries from away games. Plenty of journalists could be made redundant.
Forum
Thread
Friday 11th December
by James1980 at 17:41 22 Sep 2026

Looking at Fanbase just now and there are tickets for sale for a Christmas party at the Ratcliffe on the evening of Friday 11th December £45 per person.
Forum
Thread
Attendance Saturday
by Dalenet at 13:41 21 Sep 2026

I thoroughly enjoyed the match on Saturday, and driving home after a good win always feels special. I thought the club organised the day well, offering Oldham the mandatory 20% of tickets. and the stewarding and policing around the ground were the best I can remember for an Owdum derby. We know they have form. Restricting the Willbutts stand to the mandatory minimum is the right way forward.

I was intrigued by the attendance. Officially announced as 6121, of which 1880 were from Oldham. So that means we had 4241 home fans. Which for us, and the recent form we have been in, was tremendous. And something to build on for project 5,000.

We announced we had sold over 7,000 tickets the day before the game. I know about 85 Oldham fans (4%) that had bought a ticket didn't show. But by my calculations we had 800 of our own fans with tickets that didn't show. They can't all be the free kids season tickets surely as the stands looked pretty full to me. Or did they show and we don't count them as they are free?

Knowing that the ground has a lower capacity today of c9800 compared to 10,300 when redeveloped, and stripping out the Willbutts capacity, COA has a home capacity of c6325. About 2100 more than attended on Saturday. Where would an additional 2000 fans go because the seated stands looked pretty full to me. And the Sandy didn't look like it could accommodate another 2,000 fans? I am simply intrigued.
Forum
Thread
Match Replays
by The_Referee at 21:05 19 Sep 2026

When we were in the National League. You could subscribe to NLTV through DAZN and get the full 90 minute replay on demand.

Now that we are back in the EFL. I cannot find any way we can do this. I can rarely watch Sky Sports+ live because of other commitments I have on a Saturday. Nor can you record it to your Sky Q box. I can never find the match replays anywhere.

I look on the official site and they only offer an annual audio pass for people based in the UK.

Does anybody know of any way I can do this?
Forum
Thread
Oldham
by Clivert at 19:44 19 Sep 2026

........they were shit, like proper shit.
Forum
Thread
Reminder to update FanBase app before tomorrow's game..
by Kingstdale at 11:00 17 Sep 2026


https://rochdaleafc.co.uk/upda

Im.hoping that most have seen this message and updated or their tickets won't work.
Tomorrow would be a bad game to have big queues and confusion at the gates.
Forum
Thread
Preferred Team For Saturday
by JimmyRustler at 10:43 16 Sep 2026

Assuming everyone who was in the matchday squad for Walsall is fit, what would be your preferred line-up and formation?

I would go:
Ramming
Moss
Flint
Taylor
Tasker
Adeeko
Gilmour
Hannant
Smith
Hayes
Brown

4-2-3-1 with Smith playing the 10 role behind Brown. If Hayes isn't fit then I would try Middleton there. Maguire being fit again is a welcome boost but I would be wary of rushing him back in and I think Moss and Flint can strike up a decent partnership with Tasker and Taylor either side. I also think Mani D needs to be dropped and the only viable forward we have in that position (save a cameo from Hendo) is Brown at the moment
Forum
Thread
The Reality of a Return to the EFL,
by 49thseason at 13:57 14 Sep 2026

This was recorded before the Newport game, but I haven't seen it before.. interesting in view of the recents events.. Simon and Laura talking about what they are trying to put in place ... interesting from Newport too
Forum
Thread
2016/17 another season with a poor start.
by James1980 at 09:08 12 Sep 2026

Albeit one of the best in terms of league position come the end of the season. The 2016/17 season didn't have the most auspicious of starts. What was the poor start put down to and how did Hill turn things around?
Forum
Thread
Aden Flint signs
by Sandyman at 15:07 11 Sep 2026

https://rochdaleafc.co.uk/dale

Interesting comment re: Will Jenkins at the end of the squad list given what was said of him last night.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026