|Oxford United 3 v 1 Rochdale|
SkyBet League One
Tuesday, 3rd November 2020 Kick-off 19:00
Stats Magic: Oxford United v Rochdale
Tuesday, 3rd Nov 2020 09:00 by TVOS
Our new TVOS feature continues with a variety of stats from fixtures against Oxford United
* Tuesday will be the 28th league game between Dale and Oxford United and the 15th at Oxford
* Dale have won two of their previous 14 fixtures at Oxford, losing seven times and drawing five
* Our last away win over United came in November 2004 when a 90th minute own goal by Oxford ‘keeper Chris Tardif sealed a 1-0 victory for Steve Parkin’s men
* We have since played seven games at Oxford without success, losing the last four
* Including home meetings, Dale are winless in seven matches against The U’s
* Dale’s best win versus Oxford is 5-1, which they achieved at Spotland in April 2005, the third of three victories over United that season
* The most common scoreline in the previous 28 league and cup meetings with Oxford is 2-1. Dale have four 2-1 wins, while Oxford have two.
* One of those 2-1 Dale wins, in August 2001, was the first game played at Oxford’s Kassam Stadium
* Dale’s leading appearance-maker against United is Gareth Griffiths, with ten games
* In the current squad, Matt Done (7) has made most appearances for Dale against Oxford
* Dale’s top scorer against Oxford, with four goals, is Grant Holt
* Scott Hogan is our top league scorer versus United with three goals from his Spotland hat-trick in March 2014
Dale were beaten 3-0 at Oxford just over a year ago on a damp and dreary afternoon where they finished the game with ten men after Aaron Wilbraham’s dismissal.
See the action here:
Photo: Action Images
Please report offensive, libellous or inappropriate posts by using the links provided.
You need to login in order to post your comments
[ Vote here ]