|Peterborough United 4 v 1 Rochdale|
SkyBet League One
Saturday, 12th December 2020 Kick-off 15:00
Stats Magic: Peterborough United v Rochdale
Friday, 11th Dec 2020 12:00 by TVOS
TVOS gives us the stats for matches between us and Posh!
* Saturday will be the 54th league game between Dale and Peterborough United and the 28th at London Road
* Dale have won four of the previous 27 away fixtures, losing 15 times and drawing eight
* Dale’s last away win over Posh came in April 2018 when Ian Henderson’s early goal sealed a 1-0 victory in our successful fight against relegation
* Dale’s best win versus United is 2-0, which they achieved at Spotland in August 2015 and November 2017
* Dale have never scored more than three goals in a game against Peterborough…
* … but United have scored four (twice), five and six goals in games versus Dale
* Dale have lost their last three games against United by a 2-12 aggregate
* Dale’s 27 visits to London Road have yielded only three clean sheets
* From 1984/85 to 1990/91, Dale made seven visits to Peterborough, five of which ended in 1-1 draws
* Dale’s leading appearance-maker against Posh is Gary Jones, with 11 games in his two spells at the club
* In the current squad, Jim McNulty (eight) has made most appearances for Dale versus Peterborough
* Dale’s top scorers against United, with three goals apiece, are Ronnie Cairns, Barry Diamond and Ian Henderson
Dale had a disastrous afternoon when they travelled to London Road on a lovely, sunny afternoon early last season.
Ivan Toney’s hat-trick, a Marcus Maddison brace and a goal from Mo Eisa helped Posh to a 6-0 win, that thankfully didn’t feature any more goals in the final 28 minutes!
See the action here:
Photo: Action Images
Please report offensive, libellous or inappropriate posts by using the links provided.
You need to login in order to post your comments
[ Vote here ]