|Rochdale 1 v 4 MK Dons|
SkyBet League One
Tuesday, 9th February 2021 Kick-off 19:00
Stats Magic: Rochdale v Milton Keynes
Monday, 8th Feb 2021 12:00 by TVOS
Dale take on Milton Keynes this week and TVOS has all the stats ahead of the fixture.
* Tuesday will be the 17th league game between Dale and MK Dons and the ninth at Spotland
* Dale have won three of the previous eight home fixtures, losing four times and drawing once
* Our last home win over MK Dons was the 2-0 victory achieved last season, as described at the foot of this article
* Dale’s best win versus MK Dons is the famous 5-0 success at Spotland in January 2007, thanks to goals from Adam Le Fondre (2), Simon Ramsden, Rory Prendergast and Kelvin Etuhu
* At Spotland in September 2007, Dale trailed The Dons 2-1 as the game entered injury time, where goals from Chris Dagnall and Adam Le Fondre produced a remarkable 3-2 win for Keith Hill’s men
* Dale’s first-ever meeting with MK Dons in December 2006 saw the debut of Keith Hill as manager, albeit in a caretaker role
* The eight previous Spotland fixtures between Dale and MK Dons have produced 26 goals, as have the eight games in Milton Keynes
* The most common scoreline in this fixture is 2-1, with all three of them achieved by MK Dons
* Dale’s leading appearance-makers against MK Dons are Ian Henderson and Gary Jones, with seven games apiece
* In the current squad, Matt Done and Jim McNulty (5 each) have made most appearances for Dale against MK
* Dale’s top scorers against MK Dons, with three goals each, are Ian Henderson and Adam Le Fondre
Goals in each half from Callum Camps and Ian Henderson helped Dale to a 2-0 win when MK Dons were last at Spotland in October 2019.
It was Dale’s first victory over The Dons in 11 attempts and was also their third consecutive league success.
See the action here:
Photo: Action Images
Please report offensive, libellous or inappropriate posts by using the links provided.
You need to login in order to post your comments
[ Vote here ]