|Rochdale 0 v 2 Burton Albion|
SkyBet League One
Saturday, 27th February 2021 Kick-off 15:00
Stats Magic: Rochdale v Burton Albion
Friday, 26th Feb 2021 18:00 by TVOS
TVOS brings us the stats ahead of this weekends home game against Burton Albion
* Saturday will be the 13th league game between Dale and Burton Albion and the sixth at Spotland
* Dale have won one of the previous five home matches, losing three times and drawing once
* We did, however, defeat The Brewers 3-0 at Spotland in the FA Cup in November 1999
* Our only league home win over Albion came in January 2016 when first half goals from Callum Camps and Ian Henderson (pen) helped Dale to a 2-1 victory
* The solitary home draw versus Burton was a 1-1 stalemate in February 2014, George Donnelly netting for Dale.
* All three of Dale’s league wins over The Brewers have been by a single goal margin – 2-1 at Spotland and 2-1 & 1-0 at the Pirelli Stadium
* Burton have defeated Dale by a one-goal margin six times
* The most common scoreline when Dale play Burton is 1-0, which has been achieved five times – four of them by The Brewers!
* Dale failed to win any of their first seven league games against Burton, losing six, including the first five
* Dale have kept only one clean sheet in league football versus Albion, who in the same time have kept us out five times
* Dale’s leading appearance-maker against Burton is Josh Lillis with eight games
* In the current squad, Matty Lund (five) has made most appearances for Dale versus The Brewers
* Dale’s top scorers against Burton, with two goals each, are Callum Camps and Bradden Inman
Dale lost 4-0 at home for the second consecutive Saturday when Burton were last at Spotland in January 2019.
Marcus Harness scored a hat-trick for The Brewers, whose other goal came from Liam Boyce.
See the action here:
Photo: Action Images
Please report offensive, libellous or inappropriate posts by using the links provided.
You need to login in order to post your comments
[ Vote here ]