Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob Bradley Playing style? 14:38 - Oct 3 with 8745 viewsHugeEnkins

I know the entire world is in meltdown right now, but does anyone know what sort of playing style we can expect?

This is all I have found so far;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10020754/who-is-new-swansea-boss-bo

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 16:22 - Oct 3 with 1940 viewsLeonisGod

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 16:07 - Oct 3 by nierika

Negative Nancys......Negative Nancys everywhere!

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/10/03/what-does-bradleys-hiring-at-swansea-mean

The problem isn't that he's American (he could be Martian for all I care if he is good enough). The problem is that doing well in the Confederations Cup is seen as a career defining achievement.

Let's hope he can deliver.
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 17:47 - Oct 3 with 1823 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I heard he prefers a sneak attack

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:16 - Oct 3 with 1770 viewsJango

Well according to that article he's been a relative success where ever he's been which is a positive at least.
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:25 - Oct 3 with 1747 viewsjack247

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:16 - Oct 3 by Jango

Well according to that article he's been a relative success where ever he's been which is a positive at least.

He hasn't been anywhere of note though, unless you count the USA and Egypt.

He may well be a success here, but there is nothing in his cv to suggest he will
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:31 - Oct 3 with 1728 viewsJango

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:25 - Oct 3 by jack247

He hasn't been anywhere of note though, unless you count the USA and Egypt.

He may well be a success here, but there is nothing in his cv to suggest he will

There's nothing on his cv to suggest he won't tho. Van gaal had a glorious cv and look how that worked out. Nothing guaranteed either way
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:41 - Oct 3 with 1708 viewsjack247

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:31 - Oct 3 by Jango

There's nothing on his cv to suggest he won't tho. Van gaal had a glorious cv and look how that worked out. Nothing guaranteed either way

The fact that he has had a 35 year managerial career and has never managed anyone of note or had any real success suggests he won't.

I hope I'm wrong
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:48 - Oct 3 with 1684 viewsJango

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:41 - Oct 3 by jack247

The fact that he has had a 35 year managerial career and has never managed anyone of note or had any real success suggests he won't.

I hope I'm wrong

Managing the USA national is surely a big job? They topped a group including England in the World Cup. If we had appointed kinsman people would be buzzing and he's had a worse record with the US team and done done nothing else
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:52 - Oct 3 with 1667 viewsjack247

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:48 - Oct 3 by Jango

Managing the USA national is surely a big job? They topped a group including England in the World Cup. If we had appointed kinsman people would be buzzing and he's had a worse record with the US team and done done nothing else

It's just a big country. It's nowhere near the size of any PL job.

Klinsmann has managed Bayern Munich and Germany
Login to get fewer ads

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:57 - Oct 3 with 1643 viewsJango

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:52 - Oct 3 by jack247

It's just a big country. It's nowhere near the size of any PL job.

Klinsmann has managed Bayern Munich and Germany

Failed miserably at Bayern Munich and won nothing with Germany. And that with teams full of world class players.
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:01 - Oct 3 with 1627 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Bob the Bradley's last game in charge of Le Havre is seemingly live on t'internet this evening.

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/le-havre-vs-sochaux-live-streaming

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:04 - Oct 3 with 1612 viewsjack247

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 18:57 - Oct 3 by Jango

Failed miserably at Bayern Munich and won nothing with Germany. And that with teams full of world class players.

He got to the World Cup semi final. Not sure why you think managing the USA compares to be honest.

It's irrelevant anyway, we haven't signed Klinsmann, we have signed Bob, who has had a journeyman 35 year managerial career and we expect him to work miracles with a badly assembled squad.

It's not him I'm hacked off with at all, it's the clowns who brought him in.
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:10 - Oct 3 with 1599 viewsJango

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:04 - Oct 3 by jack247

He got to the World Cup semi final. Not sure why you think managing the USA compares to be honest.

It's irrelevant anyway, we haven't signed Klinsmann, we have signed Bob, who has had a journeyman 35 year managerial career and we expect him to work miracles with a badly assembled squad.

It's not him I'm hacked off with at all, it's the clowns who brought him in.

So he didn't win anything then. Coleman took Wales to the semi final of the euros with a far less talented squad, but you wouldn't want him I bet because his name doesn't suit your agenda.
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:14 - Oct 3 with 1582 viewsjack247

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:10 - Oct 3 by Jango

So he didn't win anything then. Coleman took Wales to the semi final of the euros with a far less talented squad, but you wouldn't want him I bet because his name doesn't suit your agenda.

I never said I wanted Klinsmann either. You brought him up as a weird way of defending this ridiculous appoinment.

My agenda is getting the best manager in place for Swansea City. Maybe we have, but the overwhelming evidence suggests otherwise.
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:15 - Oct 3 with 1579 viewsHugeEnkins

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:01 - Oct 3 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Bob the Bradley's last game in charge of Le Havre is seemingly live on t'internet this evening.

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/le-havre-vs-sochaux-live-streaming

Nice one. Should be an interesting or terrifying watch.
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:18 - Oct 3 with 1565 viewsJango

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:14 - Oct 3 by jack247

I never said I wanted Klinsmann either. You brought him up as a weird way of defending this ridiculous appoinment.

My agenda is getting the best manager in place for Swansea City. Maybe we have, but the overwhelming evidence suggests otherwise.

No I was using him as an example as people were more than happy to see him come here on the back of managing the USA for years. Yet Bradley managed them for years and now it's a pitiful job.

What overwhelming evidence? He's never really failed anywhere he's been?ever that maybe he just hasn't had the chance yet?
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:24 - Oct 3 with 1394 viewsjack247

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:18 - Oct 3 by Jango

No I was using him as an example as people were more than happy to see him come here on the back of managing the USA for years. Yet Bradley managed them for years and now it's a pitiful job.

What overwhelming evidence? He's never really failed anywhere he's been?ever that maybe he just hasn't had the chance yet?

Klinsmann has had 3 jobs, the USA by far the smallest. Bob has had 10-15? The USA being by far the biggest.

The overwhelming evidence is that in 35 years, no one of any significance has wanted him. He hasn't had a chance yet because he hasn't earned it.
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:28 - Oct 3 with 1389 viewsJango

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:24 - Oct 3 by jack247

Klinsmann has had 3 jobs, the USA by far the smallest. Bob has had 10-15? The USA being by far the biggest.

The overwhelming evidence is that in 35 years, no one of any significance has wanted him. He hasn't had a chance yet because he hasn't earned it.

Well unfortunately for you the powers that be believe he has earned his chance. And they've probably got a far better insight into his credentials than you and I
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:28 - Oct 3 with 1389 viewsnierika

Great long form article from a few years ago when Bob was managing in Norway:

http://sportsworld.nbcsports.com/thats-football/
Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:32 - Oct 3 with 1374 viewsjack247

Bob Bradley Playing style? on 19:28 - Oct 3 by Jango

Well unfortunately for you the powers that be believe he has earned his chance. And they've probably got a far better insight into his credentials than you and I

It's quite likely going to end up being unfortunate for all of us. Great if it doesn't.

Greater insight into his credentials than me, sure. Greater than the owners of god knows how many clubs who haven't wanted him in the past. Highly doubtful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024