Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack 09:09 - May 24 with 9092 viewsNorthernr

Fork in me, done.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60273
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 10:07 - May 24 with 6125 viewsdannyblue

"We thought he’d burst back into life, but actually it was just that thing corpses do sometimes where they release some residual gas during the period of rigor mortis."

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 10:33 - May 24 with 6048 viewsslmrstid

And with that, the horror show of 22/23 is finally over. Well done Clive, enjoyed the write ups.

Sunnier times lie ahead.

Maybe.
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 10:38 - May 24 with 6028 viewsSAPilgrim

It's always darkest before the dawn?
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 10:58 - May 24 with 5951 viewsWatford_Ranger

Really brilliant work. Probably the best thing about this shambles of a club.

With Chair I don’t think some people know what they have until it’s gone.
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 10:59 - May 24 with 5917 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I see that it was five rather than four goals at the home end. Out of interest, what were they? Genuinely struggling to remember the last one I saw - I assume most were early in the season.
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:05 - May 24 with 5928 viewstoboboly

Attack? What in the name of cntfckery is this wizardry?

Lovely write ups btw (not lovely to watch admittedly).

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:18 - May 24 with 5883 viewsrobith

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:21 - May 24 with 5872 viewsNorthernr

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 10:59 - May 24 by Wegerles_Stairs

I see that it was five rather than four goals at the home end. Out of interest, what were they? Genuinely struggling to remember the last one I saw - I assume most were early in the season.

Yeh, my mistake, I realised when going back through the highlights (what a treat for me) that Blackburn switched us round and Tim's goal against them, although in the first half, was at ther Loft End.

So that one, Martin v Millwall, Dykes v Reading, and Dykes twice v Cardiff.
Login to get fewer ads

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:35 - May 24 with 5799 viewsted_hendrix

"Lyndon Dykes began the year by running his own miss of the season competition."

That's actually a very funny line, It's also quite alarming.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:36 - May 24 with 5798 viewsstevec

Before you go on holiday, could you do a managers one?
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:40 - May 24 with 5790 viewsE1Hoop

Thanks they are great write ups, even though it is painful to read.
I am probably mad but it has given me a small amount of optimism for next year. I understand the financial position and the challenge Gareth faces but perhaps a less talented group of people that actually turn up and try may make us more competitive.
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:43 - May 24 with 5752 viewsWegerles_Stairs

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:21 - May 24 by Northernr

Yeh, my mistake, I realised when going back through the highlights (what a treat for me) that Blackburn switched us round and Tim's goal against them, although in the first half, was at ther Loft End.

So that one, Martin v Millwall, Dykes v Reading, and Dykes twice v Cardiff.

Thanks. It is mind-blowing that we only scored five at our home end all season and stayed up.
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 12:04 - May 24 with 5729 viewsLazyFan

I am not sure you're done :p

You see, there is another category this season that you usually would not have to bother with.

Managers!

As I believe we have had 4 of them this season!

No rest for the wicked ... only the Lazy :P

zzzzzzzzzz

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 13:19 - May 24 with 5529 viewsAntti_Heinola

Thank you for the Chair piece, which is excellent.

I know there are vaguely legitimate criticisms of him, but, I'll be baldly honest here, I don't give a fk, I don't want to hear them, I don't want them near me, I don't have any time for them whatsoever. I love him. He's a dream pro. He works as hard or harder than anyone else AND he's capable of moments that make your heart beat faster (in a good way) AND he's been loyal AND he clearly loves the club.

I really, really, really do not know what the fk else some people want ('an early cross!' guffaw, how hilarious).

Bare bones.

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 13:32 - May 24 with 5474 viewsTheChef

Thank you Clive - hopefully the PTSD will subside quickly. Have a break, have a Kit Kat.

Just a small note re Lowe, much as he did score in the Swansea home game, he also missed a virtual sitter that would have won us the game. But then of course, pretty much every QPR player missed decent chances last season.

Assuming he moves on from Bournemouth, will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 14:54 - May 24 with 5311 viewsR_from_afar

You are to QPR what Captain Oates was to the Scott expedition. I salute you, thank you for painstakingly sifting through the wreckage of last season so we don't have to

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 15:12 - May 24 with 5281 viewsCateLeBonR

Just to cheer you all up even more I think the Chair goal v Hull takes a deflection which explains the angle of flight that the ball takes. From the main camera view it doesn’t look like the ball goes anywhere near the defender but there is a camera view from the corner of the west paddock/lower school that appears to show the ball flicking off the defenders back. It doesn’t really matter, it’s still a great goal and might still have gone in but equally it might have gone straight to the goalkeeper.

You can see it in the following video, Chair’s goal is at 2:57.

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 18:02 - May 24 with 4965 viewsAndybrat

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 13:19 - May 24 by Antti_Heinola

Thank you for the Chair piece, which is excellent.

I know there are vaguely legitimate criticisms of him, but, I'll be baldly honest here, I don't give a fk, I don't want to hear them, I don't want them near me, I don't have any time for them whatsoever. I love him. He's a dream pro. He works as hard or harder than anyone else AND he's capable of moments that make your heart beat faster (in a good way) AND he's been loyal AND he clearly loves the club.

I really, really, really do not know what the fk else some people want ('an early cross!' guffaw, how hilarious).

Spot on, he is the one we don’t want to lose for all those reasons. If his weakness is trying too hard, we need to clone it and inject it into everyone else. He is our gem,
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 18:02 - May 24 with 4962 viewsdavman

"said I had to understand just how distraught he would have been at missing out on the Welsh World Cup squad, at which point I laughed so uproariously and for so long I actually pulled my own calf doing it — and I was still up and about again before he fckng was".

(Also love that your own website stops me from directly quoting the article you posted for unacceptable language - ).

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 18:04 - May 24 with 4960 viewsAndybrat

I’m with others Clive, any chance of a managers report?
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 20:16 - May 24 with 4751 viewsNorthernr

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 18:04 - May 24 by Andybrat

I’m with others Clive, any chance of a managers report?

Please let me go. I've complied with all your demands.
End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 23:06 - May 24 with 4448 viewsNortholt_Rs

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 11:43 - May 24 by Wegerles_Stairs

Thanks. It is mind-blowing that we only scored five at our home end all season and stayed up.

It’s not really given we started the season with Dykes, Bonne and Armstrong as our ‘strikers’. Tbh that ‘strikeforce’ had relegation battle written all over it.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 23:13 - May 24 with 4429 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Huge thanks to Clive for these. I look forward to reading this and the midfielders one when I have a few hours!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 06:53 - May 25 with 4190 viewsderbyhoop

Marathon effort. Much respect for all the summaries.
The destruction of Tyler Roberts was bordering on the cruel. Wholly justified, though. I have a Leeds supporting mate and I must let him read that part.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 07:03 - May 25 with 4176 viewsGroveR

End of Term Report 22/23 — Attack on 20:16 - May 24 by Northernr

Please let me go. I've complied with all your demands.

"If you're coming back next season, just blink twice"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024