Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeffrey Schlupp 08:18 - Jan 31 with 10306 viewsjoswan17

Sky Sources reporting Swansea City have made a £2.5m approach for Leicester City's winger-come-striker Jeffrey Schlupp.

A couple of seasons ago he tore many a Championship side apart, but seems to have stagnated lately. Interesting move, but definitely confirms that we've told Tom Ince to feck off!

There once was an ugly duckling...

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:30 - Jan 31 with 6485 viewsOldjack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Schlupp

2.5 mill bid

Daddies boy has gone to Palarse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:32 - Jan 31 with 6463 viewslovejuicejack

Schlupps up side your head, say Schlupps up side your head.
Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:35 - Jan 31 with 6417 viewsjoswan17

Powerful little winger ala Nathan Dyer, and only 21 years old. A signing with potential, I think.

Be interesting to see if Leicester accept.

There once was an ugly duckling...

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:36 - Jan 31 with 6404 viewsDaithejack

Has he been playing for Leicester this year?

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:37 - Jan 31 with 6390 viewsGowerjack

F uck me

A striker cum Left back...

Joy, deep deep Joy.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:38 - Jan 31 with 6374 viewslovejuicejack

We definitely need a Jeffrey in our team
Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:39 - Jan 31 with 6355 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Seems he's played a fair bit at left back. Maybe get him in and allow Taylor to go to Fulham?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:42 - Jan 31 with 6323 viewsOldjack

What the fans say http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/92591-schlupp-to-swansea/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:48 - Jan 31 with 6207 viewsDaithejack

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:42 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

What the fans say http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/92591-schlupp-to-swansea/

Thats not very encouraging.

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:49 - Jan 31 with 6192 viewsLiam12345

1mil maybe 2.5 is far to much

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:52 - Jan 31 with 6138 viewsOldjack

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:48 - Jan 31 by Daithejack

Thats not very encouraging.

What did you expect for 2.5 mill ,that's chicken feed in today's market i suppose, you watch Leicester up the price now

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:53 - Jan 31 with 6129 viewsQuakerJack

Bloody hell, schlupp, mcgoldrick, ince, rhys Williams, ngog from the championship and half of jockland's youth academy.

If this is the route we're going down i say leave it until the next manager comes in during the summer and give all this money to him to find his own players.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:53 - Jan 31 with 6129 viewsDevz00

This guy is intriguing. 6 goals in 9 for Brentford, must have been as a striker. Then 6 goals in 55 for leicester but playing mostly left back. Only 21 and has 1 cap for Ghana. Very interesting. Plus he had a trial last year at Man United.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:54 - Jan 31 with 6113 viewsLiam12345

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:52 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

What did you expect for 2.5 mill ,that's chicken feed in today's market i suppose, you watch Leicester up the price now

probably end up paying 5

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:59 - Jan 31 with 6050 viewsDaithejack

Striker turned left back? Lets hope hes something inbetween and turns out to be a top quality winger who can help out when we are defending, if he is he could be a good adition to the squad, must have something if Utd had a look at him.

Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:01 - Jan 31 with 6026 viewsIAN05

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:53 - Jan 31 by QuakerJack

Bloody hell, schlupp, mcgoldrick, ince, rhys Williams, ngog from the championship and half of jockland's youth academy.

If this is the route we're going down i say leave it until the next manager comes in during the summer and give all this money to him to find his own players.

Still baffles me that people cant understand what the priorities are in this window. Due to the quality of players occupying first team positions when all are fit, the strategy is to bring in better quality back up in certain areas to improve depth of our squad.

With that in mind, we were never going to bring in big expensive signings. Not, I have no idea on the ability of these players, but would guess that Ngog is more ready for prem football than Vasquez and Schupp (if true) can play in quite a few positions. Yes, he is not in Leicester side, but got to be a reason why United, Fulham and many more have been sniffing around.
Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:07 - Jan 31 with 5939 viewsWarwickHunt

Great idea - lets forget about buying anyone until Laudrup is in the taxi to the airport...

Anyone would think we're spaffing best part of £10m on donkeys like Cornelius.
The next manager's shopping list won't be very different in essence to the current one's.
Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:08 - Jan 31 with 5925 viewsPhaedrus

Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:01 - Jan 31 by IAN05

Still baffles me that people cant understand what the priorities are in this window. Due to the quality of players occupying first team positions when all are fit, the strategy is to bring in better quality back up in certain areas to improve depth of our squad.

With that in mind, we were never going to bring in big expensive signings. Not, I have no idea on the ability of these players, but would guess that Ngog is more ready for prem football than Vasquez and Schupp (if true) can play in quite a few positions. Yes, he is not in Leicester side, but got to be a reason why United, Fulham and many more have been sniffing around.

Absolutely.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:26 - Jan 31 with 5751 viewsjohnlangy

Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:07 - Jan 31 by WarwickHunt

Great idea - lets forget about buying anyone until Laudrup is in the taxi to the airport...

Anyone would think we're spaffing best part of £10m on donkeys like Cornelius.
The next manager's shopping list won't be very different in essence to the current one's.

One of their posts says give us a CB in return. Kyle Bartley ?
Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:29 - Jan 31 with 5717 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeffrey Schlupp on 08:32 - Jan 31 by lovejuicejack

Schlupps up side your head, say Schlupps up side your head.

Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:31 - Jan 31 with 5693 viewsperchrockjack

Im always baffed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:34 - Jan 31 with 5641 viewspencoedjack

Just out of interest do you think our fully fit squad is better than the teams in the bottom half of the PL ?

The January transfer window is about panic buying IMO.

By the way it is a question not a dig ....
Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:36 - Jan 31 with 5622 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Looks like Quaker's got his panic socks on today.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:36 - Jan 31 with 5617 viewsjasonbromham

I think this is definitely worth a gamble. Watched him a few times he definitely has potential. Leicester think they still haven't found his best position. They mainly play him as a left back but he likes playing as a striker reading their board.

I think we probably see him as a winger & I think he could flourish there. He's quick & very strong. I hope they accept the bid. He is also still only 21.

Talk about versatility though. Left back, left midfield, left wing & striker haha!
Jeffrey Schlupp on 09:38 - Jan 31 with 5583 viewsSwanfan1

great ambition Swansea board, great ambition !

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024