Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! 16:24 - Apr 21 with 3403 viewssevenhoop

I'm at the game but can't bear it any longer. How many shite performances and culpability for goals from Dunne does the manager need to see. And he takes the best centre half in the division out of that position to accommodate him!!he must be f'ing blind!

And, whilst we're about it, can anyone imagine LTC in the burly burly of the play offs?! Do me a favour
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 16:30 - Apr 21 with 2741 viewssevenhoop

And now we go three centre halves having not done that all season. Wtf is going on??!!
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 16:51 - Apr 21 with 2679 viewsstuabd

2-1
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 16:55 - Apr 21 with 2666 viewsTHEBUSH

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 16:51 - Apr 21 by stuabd

2-1

Result is all that matters for now !!
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 16:56 - Apr 21 with 2651 viewsTheBlob

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 16:51 - Apr 21 by stuabd

2-1

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:08 - Apr 21 with 2575 viewsCHUBBS

I really don't know why people don't leave these rants till the game is over
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:20 - Apr 21 with 2501 viewsHunterhoop

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:08 - Apr 21 by CHUBBS

I really don't know why people don't leave these rants till the game is over

Because the comment wasn't about the team or the result but an individual. Dunne didn't improve. He had a bad game, again, and was at fault for a goal, again. Hill didn't cover himself in glory for the goal either, mind.

Ned was outstanding again. Couple of fantastic last ditch tackles and another goal line clearance.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:28 - Apr 21 with 2456 viewsCHUBBS

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:20 - Apr 21 by Hunterhoop

Because the comment wasn't about the team or the result but an individual. Dunne didn't improve. He had a bad game, again, and was at fault for a goal, again. Hill didn't cover himself in glory for the goal either, mind.

Ned was outstanding again. Couple of fantastic last ditch tackles and another goal line clearance.

I was actually laughing at the 2nd comment which changed the game in our favour.
Although Dunne has been poor recently we do look weak against long balls when he's absent.
If he can find his early season form there would be no complaints about picking him.
Do agree with you that we need Onuoha in the middle for his pace alone.
Couldn't trap a bag of cement mind.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:38 - Apr 21 with 2390 viewsHunterhoop

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:28 - Apr 21 by CHUBBS

I was actually laughing at the 2nd comment which changed the game in our favour.
Although Dunne has been poor recently we do look weak against long balls when he's absent.
If he can find his early season form there would be no complaints about picking him.
Do agree with you that we need Onuoha in the middle for his pace alone.
Couldn't trap a bag of cement mind.

He's got a better first touch than Dunne!!
Login to get fewer ads

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:45 - Apr 21 with 2336 viewsSpiritofGregory

Dunne is a liability.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:50 - Apr 21 with 2303 viewsCHUBBS

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:38 - Apr 21 by Hunterhoop

He's got a better first touch than Dunne!!

No he hasn't and for all his undoubted qualities,control of the ball ain't one of them.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:52 - Apr 21 with 2291 viewsAntti_Heinola

Disagree.

Bare bones.

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:53 - Apr 21 with 2279 viewsShackletonR

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:45 - Apr 21 by SpiritofGregory

Dunne is a liability.

The thought of Callum Macmanamam do do do doda, against Dunne leaves me in a cold sweat

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:59 - Apr 21 with 2236 viewsHollowayRanger

onouha motm

dunne wotm

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 18:01 - Apr 21 with 2224 viewsEalingRanger

Poor today although the formation for the first 70-ish minutes did not suit him at all.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 18:08 - Apr 21 with 2190 viewsstansleftfoot

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 17:52 - Apr 21 by Antti_Heinola

Disagree.

I agree with you disagreeing. Nedum Onouha has great ball control for such a big guy, his problem is that sometimes he makes the wrong decision at Full Back by taking the ball down when he should launch it. Onouha is a very good, quick, strong footballer with good ball control.....as has Dunne, who reads the game well, but no longer has the pace over a yard to get back into the tackle after buying one. he got caught today by not a very mobile forward, not for the first time....
Redknapp is too stubborn to drop Dunne only to replace him with Hill. Onouha cannot play that side. He's had a look at Young.
Redknapp is caught between two stools, He can't play with three defenders and two half backs, Dunnes pace brings the two half backs alongside, we ended up defending with a flat back 5 today.
So he will go Simpson, Onouha, Dunne, Yun S Y or Hill. Wigan have Marc-Antoine Fortune, McManaman, Leicesters Waghorn, maybe Grant Holt and Nicky Maynard....they will all look to play the ball into these forwards on the deck, it could give the aging Richard Dunne a nightmare.
For me Clint Hill is a better man marker and would do a better job than Dunne. So Yun, Hill, Onouha, Simpson.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 18:13 - Apr 21 with 2155 viewssevenhoop

You have no clue,do you? Goodness knows how we won that (yet again). He is shocking anda complete liability and his individual mistakes have caused us countless goals against. He's justn not up to it.

It is not all about the result but the fact that the manager fancies him so much and it'll cost us big time when it really matters. It's ridiculous to take Hill out of centre half to accommodate him.

And what is 3'centre halves all about? We have not played it. Is he going to start poncing around with a brand new formation?
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 2083 viewsPey

Dunne and the Chief are both right foot footballers.
It's commonly known that a CB pair are the best preferable pairing with one right foot and one left footed player because of better distribution of the ball and having better options in defense.
We know Hill is left footed player so he would be my ideal pairing with Chief.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 2048 viewsYorkRanger

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 18:08 - Apr 21 by stansleftfoot

I agree with you disagreeing. Nedum Onouha has great ball control for such a big guy, his problem is that sometimes he makes the wrong decision at Full Back by taking the ball down when he should launch it. Onouha is a very good, quick, strong footballer with good ball control.....as has Dunne, who reads the game well, but no longer has the pace over a yard to get back into the tackle after buying one. he got caught today by not a very mobile forward, not for the first time....
Redknapp is too stubborn to drop Dunne only to replace him with Hill. Onouha cannot play that side. He's had a look at Young.
Redknapp is caught between two stools, He can't play with three defenders and two half backs, Dunnes pace brings the two half backs alongside, we ended up defending with a flat back 5 today.
So he will go Simpson, Onouha, Dunne, Yun S Y or Hill. Wigan have Marc-Antoine Fortune, McManaman, Leicesters Waghorn, maybe Grant Holt and Nicky Maynard....they will all look to play the ball into these forwards on the deck, it could give the aging Richard Dunne a nightmare.
For me Clint Hill is a better man marker and would do a better job than Dunne. So Yun, Hill, Onouha, Simpson.

Agree with your back four
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 18:32 - Apr 21 with 2032 viewsstansleftfoot

It seems that most of us go for any alternative is better than Dunne, ideally given our limitations we'd take Onouha and Hill.
Will Redknapp see the light?
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 18:47 - Apr 21 with 1970 viewsWestBerksHoops

Back from injury/layoff was Barton, Hill, Traore, Austin & Doyle. The first half was very poor, very poor. Dunne is looking so flat footed and slow, so that then means we had 6 out of 11 not 100%.

Yun should have been in before and Traore and Hill at CB, Dunne has to be benched for now. We now have two games to get the 5 players fitter and a formation sorted.

Plus for me was Holliet on, suddenly we had some pace going forward!

The Chief was my MOM, Dunne was poor. Barton was slow and off the pace, TC was wayward and lightweight, Austin & Doyle need fitness.

Lets hope they get some serious training done this and next week!
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 20:00 - Apr 21 with 1801 viewsLblock

hapless Dunne

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/288190/report

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 20:11 - Apr 21 with 1763 viewsbaz_qpr

Dunne had a shocker today but at other times this season has been superb, he's like Gorks in the championship winning side but he needs a good two week lay off and is treading water at the moment. The chief and hill in a 4 for me at the moment
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 21:00 - Apr 21 with 1646 viewsterryb

Baz,

He has not had a good game in 2014 but I'm sure Harry will select him for the play offs.

It will be a back four of Simpson, Dunne, Hill & BAE. I think this is nailed on although I wouldn't have two of them in the squad!

Yossi will be on the right, Barton & Carroll in the centre with Traore on the left, leaving Morrison playing behind Austin.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 21:10 - Apr 21 with 1598 viewsqprmeath

But when the crunch comes when we are hanging on to a lead at Wembley Dunne would be one man Id want on the pitch. This is why Harry continues to play him.
Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 22:09 - Apr 21 with 1508 viewsHunterhoop

Dunne!!! Rednapp ffs!!!!! on 21:10 - Apr 21 by qprmeath

But when the crunch comes when we are hanging on to a lead at Wembley Dunne would be one man Id want on the pitch. This is why Harry continues to play him.

Why? He's not been reliable in the slightest since the turn of the year.

Did you notice one of our corners first half? I ask because, typically, we turned attack into defence very quickly as Watford broke at pace. All 3 of our centre halves had gone up for the corner. As Watford got to about 25-30 yards out, Onouha had run like the wind and was only 2-3 yards off the ball carrier. Hill was about 5 yards behind tracking one of their players towards the box. Dunne had just "jogged" over the half way line. He was totally out of the game. Either he was not really "busting a gut" to get back, or he's not got the legs anymore. Either way, a very good microcosm of why I absolutely wouldn't want him there at Wembley, if we got there.

Oh, and there was the goal. That's another reason.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024