Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams you like to detest 12:32 - Aug 7 with 5563 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

For me it's Bolton rather than Preston every time. When I was growing up, the latter were to be pitied, more than anything.

I don't have much time for Burnley, but can't really bring myself to care much about Blackburn.

In my perfect world, West Ham, Bolton and Leeds are in L1. PNE reach a play-off every year, and lose it. Sunderland lose to late goals every week. Fleetwood's local derby is with Liverpool - South Liverpool, that is. Bradford City's local derby is with Park Avenue, and Wigan play Rugby League.

How about you? [

This post has been edited by an administrator

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Teams you like to detest on 12:43 - Aug 7 with 4876 viewstangerinehad

Probably Man UUUU.......i remember watching them play chelsea on sky before our Away loss at Plymouth a few years ago, a plymouth fan said to me at the bar "just watch all these sky army cahunts in here if utd score"....shamefull really.

As for locals....Preston just make me laff at the moment so id go for Burnley, what a set of kockers there fans are, however singing "oyston in" was funny last week

"fire"!!!!!

Teams you like to detest on 13:03 - Aug 7 with 4847 viewsScottyWotty

If you asked me a few years back, it would be Preston, Bolton and Burnley but over the last few years a grown a huge distaste for West Ham, they now are the first team I look for to see if they've been beat.

So top 3 I detest are:
1-West Ham
2-Preston
3-Bolton
Teams you like to detest on 13:06 - Aug 7 with 4837 viewsGraham9

West Ham everytime nothing to do with the team, by far the most obnoxious fans I've ever come across.
Teams you like to detest on 13:08 - Aug 7 with 4833 viewsSuffolkSeasider

Preston, of course. Fulham. Forest. Sheffield Wednesday. Carlisle. Portsmouth.

That is all
Teams you like to detest on 13:12 - Aug 7 with 4816 viewsVoiture_Huitre

Leeds. Their fans are abhorrent.

Poll: In hindsight, have BFC benefitted from their stint in the Premier League?

Teams you like to detest on 13:18 - Aug 7 with 4802 viewsStAnnesStan1

Man City.
When I was a nipper my Dad got slapped around by a couple of them as we were leaving a game at BR. I've since wished them nothing but bad things.

I believe I'm due a lot of the credit for their plummet through the divisions a while back. However, it doesn't seem to be working so well these days. Maybe I've mellowed.
Teams you like to detest on 13:21 - Aug 7 with 4791 viewsSeasidepete

Teams you like to detest on 13:12 - Aug 7 by Voiture_Huitre

Leeds. Their fans are abhorrent.

Me too.
Always have and apart from the horrible fans, which is a bit of a generalisation but still true, don't know why Leeds above anyone else
Teams you like to detest on 13:24 - Aug 7 with 4781 viewsHertsseasider

Teams you like to detest on 13:21 - Aug 7 by Seasidepete

Me too.
Always have and apart from the horrible fans, which is a bit of a generalisation but still true, don't know why Leeds above anyone else

Woolwich Arsenal

"Schools Out London"

Login to get fewer ads

Teams you like to detest on 13:24 - Aug 7 with 4781 viewsSeasidepete

Teams you like to detest on 13:08 - Aug 7 by SuffolkSeasider

Preston, of course. Fulham. Forest. Sheffield Wednesday. Carlisle. Portsmouth.

That is all

Fulham ????
Surely one of the best away days and a "University educated" fan base. Or is that the problem?
Teams you like to detest on 13:25 - Aug 7 with 4780 viewsBlade01

Teams you like to detest on 13:21 - Aug 7 by Seasidepete

Me too.

There is a special circle of Hell in which I'd like to place Leeds, and if there's room for West Ham then that'd be great

It's more pity than hatred for The Massive really. Also Porto because they play in blue and white, whereas the proper team (Benfica) are of course Red & White

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

Teams you like to detest on 13:39 - Aug 7 with 4762 viewsBrett_legend

Horwich, always had been always will

Think it's the generation you grow up in.

People moan about Leeds but you can't fault their away support for being passionate, loud and hostile

Tangerine in my heart

Teams you like to detest on 13:42 - Aug 7 with 4758 viewsdaveclayt

I'm always happy to see Wolves, West Ham, and QPR lose at the moment. Wolves because of their fans and the others cos they're clubs who have gambled their very existence on reaching and staying in the Premier League and, up to now, keep getting away with it
Teams you like to detest on 13:45 - Aug 7 with 4751 viewsseasider13

Bolton for me, i have too much bad history with them,

Never forgive.
Never forget.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Teams you like to detest on 13:58 - Aug 7 with 4742 viewsBlade01

Teams you like to detest on 13:39 - Aug 7 by Brett_legend

Horwich, always had been always will

Think it's the generation you grow up in.

People moan about Leeds but you can't fault their away support for being passionate, loud and hostile

Sorry Brett lad, you may be right but I'm not sold. It's like saying the German Army might have invaded Poland but they had nice tanks. In fact based on Leeds last visit to us the army would have done less damage

Teams you like to detest on 14:14 - Aug 7 with 4729 viewsPoolman

I don't like the following:

Preston (obviousl)
Man United
Leeds United

and

Chesterfield .. the final one is a bit irrational and has been tempered somewhat by Mr Evatt's arrival!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Teams you like to detest on 14:44 - Aug 7 with 4703 viewsWizaard

Glad it's not just me with Chesterfield. Cheats.

My current top 3 would be Bolton, Burnley and West Ham.
Teams you like to detest on 14:49 - Aug 7 with 4698 viewsdanny1953

Preston
Bolton
West Ham
Leeds

Teams who receive parachute payments have an unfair advantage - Karl Oyston 2008?

Teams you like to detest on 15:25 - Aug 7 with 4671 viewsspider29

Teams you like to detest on 14:49 - Aug 7 by danny1953

Preston
Bolton
West Ham
Leeds

Burnley...
Once got a good slapping..
On way back to ma car...
Teams you like to detest on 15:26 - Aug 7 with 4671 viewsTANG0T0WERP0WER

Preston
Bolton
West Ham
Leeds

My most hated :-
1 bolton
2 preston
3 man utd
Teams you like to detest on 15:30 - Aug 7 with 4666 viewsdanny1953

Preston
Bolton
West Ham
Leeds

Forgot to add Burnley and Man U

Teams who receive parachute payments have an unfair advantage - Karl Oyston 2008?

Teams you like to detest on 16:20 - Aug 7 with 4635 viewsBlade01

Teams you like to detest on 15:30 - Aug 7 by danny1953

Forgot to add Burnley and Man U

Beginning to dislike Rotherham but it's totally because of their manager. Poor mans Warnock.

Teams you like to detest on 16:34 - Aug 7 with 4622 viewsThe_Ghost

Teams you like to detest on 16:20 - Aug 7 by Blade01

Beginning to dislike Rotherham but it's totally because of their manager. Poor mans Warnock.

Preston, Burnley and Bolton, and Wet Spam

I can't say I "detest" them though to be honest, but seeing them fail warms my cold heart a little.
Teams you like to detest on 16:39 - Aug 7 with 4619 viewsTrashcan_Man

Teams you like to detest on 16:20 - Aug 7 by Blade01

I also dislike Rotherham because of their sweating slug of a manager but I'll be suprised, looking at the state of him, if he survives the season - and I don't mean in the job but survival itself.

Apart from the usual suspects (WHU, Leeds, Wolves), I really can't be doing with Gillingham. Vile place & vile people. And ever since we got taunted by Wallsall fans when we slipped back into the play-off spot on the last match of the season under Allardyce, I've wished nothing but bad things on them, their porcine-like unintelligible fans and their crap looking lego duplo ground.

Strangely, I bear no animosity towards Palace and Mansfield, whose fans treated me to a battering back in the day, nor the Sheffield clubs whose fans tried their utmost to do the same on far too many occaisions
Teams you like to detest on 16:49 - Aug 7 with 4607 viewsBlade01

Teams you like to detest on 16:39 - Aug 7 by Trashcan_Man

I also dislike Rotherham because of their sweating slug of a manager but I'll be suprised, looking at the state of him, if he survives the season - and I don't mean in the job but survival itself.

Apart from the usual suspects (WHU, Leeds, Wolves), I really can't be doing with Gillingham. Vile place & vile people. And ever since we got taunted by Wallsall fans when we slipped back into the play-off spot on the last match of the season under Allardyce, I've wished nothing but bad things on them, their porcine-like unintelligible fans and their crap looking lego duplo ground.

Strangely, I bear no animosity towards Palace and Mansfield, whose fans treated me to a battering back in the day, nor the Sheffield clubs whose fans tried their utmost to do the same on far too many occaisions

Trashcan, he looks like he is going to explode in the most literal sense!

Sorry about any trouble you had at ours, i'm afraid like most clubs, we do have our share of Richard Heads!

Teams you like to detest on 17:05 - Aug 7 with 4595 viewsSeaside_Matt_77

For me Leicester......don't really now why
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024