Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who'd play Zoko from the start? 15:12 - Aug 19 with 1619 viewsPoolman

Just seemed to have that little spark about him when he came on - think I'd start with him and Miller up front and Fonz on the left?

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 16:03 - Aug 19 with 1582 viewsTrashcan_Man

And leave Mellis out? Play a 424 with Cywka on the right or an unbalanced 433? I have no clue about Brentford but I think I'd prefer to start with the Fonz playing off Miller to begin with and see how the land lies. Don't want to get overrun in midfield. Run Miller into the ground as we used to do with Ricardo then bring Zoko on. I hate the Ranger signing and reckon must be a couple of weeks off fitness.

The Fonz did play well when he went to the left though. The fullback didn't know where to push him to as he was crossing with either foot. Not that anyone got one the end of his crosses...
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 16:09 - Aug 19 with 1575 viewsFY4MIKEH

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 16:03 - Aug 19 by Trashcan_Man

And leave Mellis out? Play a 424 with Cywka on the right or an unbalanced 433? I have no clue about Brentford but I think I'd prefer to start with the Fonz playing off Miller to begin with and see how the land lies. Don't want to get overrun in midfield. Run Miller into the ground as we used to do with Ricardo then bring Zoko on. I hate the Ranger signing and reckon must be a couple of weeks off fitness.

The Fonz did play well when he went to the left though. The fullback didn't know where to push him to as he was crossing with either foot. Not that anyone got one the end of his crosses...

I'd start with Zoko and Ranger if match fit.
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 16:11 - Aug 19 with 1572 viewsbfcpete

Is Orlandi fit for tonight?
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 16:27 - Aug 19 with 1563 viewswillyekerslike

when zoko came on , on saturday , the team seemed to come alive , play him up front with fonz , miller is too slow at the moment .
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 19:38 - Aug 19 with 1495 viewsWizaard

Are you Jose Riga?
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 22:51 - Aug 19 with 1378 viewsFY4MIKEH

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 19:38 - Aug 19 by Wizaard

Are you Jose Riga?

Miller is shoite. Zoko was also shoite. Ranger and Zenjov at Wigan with Edu Oriol and the Fonz raiding.
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 23:09 - Aug 19 with 1360 viewsfleetwoodbry

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 22:51 - Aug 19 by FY4MIKEH

Miller is shoite. Zoko was also shoite. Ranger and Zenjov at Wigan with Edu Oriol and the Fonz raiding.

Mmmmmmm so who set up the goal for Fonz tonight??
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 23:22 - Aug 19 with 1342 viewsGrayth

Apart from setting up the goal Zoko was useless tonight. He's totally lost in this division.
Login to get fewer ads

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 00:05 - Aug 20 with 1322 viewsspooner

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 23:22 - Aug 19 by Grayth

Apart from setting up the goal Zoko was useless tonight. He's totally lost in this division.

Perm any one from four and we're still not going to worry a half decent Championship defence.
You get what you pay for
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 09:11 - Aug 20 with 1274 viewstangerinedom

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 00:05 - Aug 20 by spooner

Perm any one from four and we're still not going to worry a half decent Championship defence.
You get what you pay for

After last night ... umm .. No!
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 10:00 - Aug 20 with 1253 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

This thread is a synopsis of football fans and hindsight in a nutshell. Starts with a judgement based on watching someone play for 12 minutes, then the same player is derided for playing badly over 90 minutes in a poor overall team performance, despite the manager doing what was exhorted, by people who didn't disagree with the original post. Then moves on to a judgement of who should start on Saturday based on watching a player on the pitch for 15 minutes.

If Ranger starts on Saturday and has a poor game (probably because of lack of service from midfield, but hey-ho let's blame him not them, eh) then he will in turn be slated for not being good enough for this level.

The players are not fit and the squad has not yet gelled. As a result we are giving the rest of the league a head start and might well find it difficult to catch up.

We all know whose fault that is.

At this stage picking out individual players for blame is a bit pointless. Everybody has bad games sometimes, even Lionel Messi, and the less gifted a player the more inconsistent he will be. Despite what we may think we don't yet know how good or bad this set of players is, individually or collectively. Doesn't mean we shouldn't express opinions, just that this should be borne in mind when doing so.

All in my opinion of course, others may disagree on their fallibility.
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 12:05 - Aug 20 with 1221 viewsInBSAWeTrust

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 10:00 - Aug 20 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

This thread is a synopsis of football fans and hindsight in a nutshell. Starts with a judgement based on watching someone play for 12 minutes, then the same player is derided for playing badly over 90 minutes in a poor overall team performance, despite the manager doing what was exhorted, by people who didn't disagree with the original post. Then moves on to a judgement of who should start on Saturday based on watching a player on the pitch for 15 minutes.

If Ranger starts on Saturday and has a poor game (probably because of lack of service from midfield, but hey-ho let's blame him not them, eh) then he will in turn be slated for not being good enough for this level.

The players are not fit and the squad has not yet gelled. As a result we are giving the rest of the league a head start and might well find it difficult to catch up.

We all know whose fault that is.

At this stage picking out individual players for blame is a bit pointless. Everybody has bad games sometimes, even Lionel Messi, and the less gifted a player the more inconsistent he will be. Despite what we may think we don't yet know how good or bad this set of players is, individually or collectively. Doesn't mean we shouldn't express opinions, just that this should be borne in mind when doing so.

All in my opinion of course, others may disagree on their fallibility.

That post (HDS) is way too objective for AVFTT surely it's easier to just say they are all sh!te?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 12:05]
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 13:46 - Aug 20 with 1187 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Sorry, I'll try to do better next time.
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 21:27 - Aug 20 with 1104 viewswee_Bob

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 13:46 - Aug 20 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Sorry, I'll try to do better next time.

You are spot on H_D_S I don't think anyone should pass a definitive opinion on any player until about October - we should be looking at team performances at the moment and not individuals.
Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 08:58 - Aug 21 with 1068 viewsMr_Brightside

Who'd play Zoko from the start? on 21:27 - Aug 20 by wee_Bob

You are spot on H_D_S I don't think anyone should pass a definitive opinion on any player until about October - we should be looking at team performances at the moment and not individuals.

I'd have him in for the last 20 in Saturday and go with a 5 man midfield myself.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024