Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? 19:18 - May 20 with 3173 viewsfreddieeddie

Any advice appreciated.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 19:30 - May 20 with 3160 viewsstansleftfoot

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 19:30 - May 20 with 3160 viewsganjR

When I call (mobile to mobile) Africa, I use viber, which is free.
Hope that helps?
Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 20:14 - May 20 with 3120 viewsMrSheen

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 19:30 - May 20 by ganjR

When I call (mobile to mobile) Africa, I use viber, which is free.
Hope that helps?

Viber is free if the other person has downloaded it. Even if they haven't you can buy credits so it works out at less than 2p a minute to any mobile around the world. I bought 5E worth a few months ago and haven't burned through it.
Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 20:25 - May 20 with 3102 viewsganjR

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 20:14 - May 20 by MrSheen

Viber is free if the other person has downloaded it. Even if they haven't you can buy credits so it works out at less than 2p a minute to any mobile around the world. I bought 5E worth a few months ago and haven't burned through it.

Sorry, yes of course you are right. I forgot to say that they need it too for it to be completely free.
Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 20:36 - May 20 with 3082 viewsitsbiga

on someone elses phone

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 22:09 - May 20 with 3018 viewsfreddieeddie

it is basically to call a hotel in Menorca to speak with family.

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 23:06 - May 20 with 2970 viewsLblock

Reverse the charges

Or

From a work colleagues desk while they're at lunch

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 09:16 - May 21 with 2884 viewswombat

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 23:06 - May 20 by Lblock

Reverse the charges

Or

From a work colleagues desk while they're at lunch

ring from your work phone

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 09:59 - May 21 with 2868 viewsantoknee64

http://www.three.co.uk/
Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 11:08 - May 21 with 2831 viewspastieR

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-overseas-calls
Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 11:28 - May 21 with 2819 viewsloftboy

1000km length of string and two baked bean tins

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 11:37 - May 21 with 2813 viewsDorse

Chinese whispers? 'Freddie wants to know where Mum left the tin-opener. Pass it on'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 12:34 - May 21 with 2789 viewsfreddieeddie

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 11:08 - May 21 by pastieR

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-overseas-calls

Thanks mate

Anyone know cheapest way to call Menorca in Spain? on 17:49 - May 28 with 2643 viewsMrSheen

I hope you sorted it out. I was on Viber today and had a look at their charges. It's 8 Euro cents a minute to a Spanish mobile and 2 cents a minute to a landline in Spain if you have bought a bundle, and your mobile has a WiFi connection. You need to have downloaded the app, but its free. Viber to Viber calls are free.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024