Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Two Memories 08:57 - Jul 15 with 2652 viewsPhil_S

League Two Memories on 09:18 - Jul 15 with 2632 viewsPegojack

What I miss is away trips to teams that are a stone's throw from me like Cheltenham, Kiddy, Bristol Rovers, Shrewsbury....
League Two Memories on 09:32 - Jul 15 with 2620 viewsscottishjack

Finding out my shifts a week before a match and then being able to go along to a match if I had a free afternoon.
League Two Memories on 09:51 - Jul 15 with 2597 viewsNeath_Jack

Miss the fans we used to have with realistic expectations.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

League Two Memories on 11:01 - Jul 15 with 2542 viewslidojack

Deciding to do an away trip on Saturday morning and being able to pay at the gate.
League Two Memories on 11:32 - Jul 15 with 2529 viewssherpajacob

The away end at Doncaster was uncovered, so when it started raining they let us in the home terrace which was covered.
when it stopped raining, we all went back behind the goal.
nice pies as well.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

League Two Memories on 12:37 - Jul 15 with 2485 views1983

The Vetch Field and the buzz of drawing a premiership/Divison 1 side in the F.A Cup

SCFC is not the club I grew up with now,it feels like a very rich Step Dad trying to take the place of your real Dad.....you want to love him but he's not yours

League Two Memories on 13:10 - Jul 15 with 2433 viewstf_jack

League Two Memories on 12:37 - Jul 15 by 1983

The Vetch Field and the buzz of drawing a premiership/Divison 1 side in the F.A Cup

SCFC is not the club I grew up with now,it feels like a very rich Step Dad trying to take the place of your real Dad.....you want to love him but he's not yours

Being able to afford to go to matches.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

League Two Memories on 13:15 - Jul 15 with 2425 viewsDewi1jack

Hoping and praying we drew a top tier team in the 3rd round of the cup; Now I pray for a league 1 or 2 team away.
Mostly watching absolutely dire football while sitting on the NB; no queues really for a pasty and tea because there was hardly anyone there.
Pasty bought before the start of the game that would be cool enough to eat by about half time!
NB full and bouncing on a Friday (or any other day) night game
Bouncing NB on a day game
Bury away to get out of the bottom tier- Willy 0 GMP 1 (outnumbering him by many!!)

I know not from L2, but Gillingham away for the next promotion- BUSSYYYYYYY, with their scaffolding stand absolutely bouncing.
Reading away at Wemberleeee for the biggie promotion.

Now our next promotions to aim for are;
FA Cup win.
League Cup win (again)
Regular top 6/7 finish for the EL spots
4th and above for the CL spots

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

League Two Memories on 00:39 - Jul 16 with 2239 viewsTNT

Being able to stand anywhere you wanted on the away terrace and watch the match... and if you went for a p*ss or a Bovril and liked the view from a different vantage point on the walk back, or liked the company you bumped into, being able to watch some / rest of the game there, before ambling back to your original position on the away bank.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

League Two Memories on 09:48 - Jul 17 with 1991 viewsjandyt

Pies at Kidderminster, pasties at Exeter, being able to decide to attend away matches the night before the game. Being part of an inclusive group who had always loved the club and not dependent on success. Moaning about Soccer Sunday's bias, gloating when Wrexham beat Cardiff. Terraces and being able to move away from dicks, checking the free transfers from League 1 clubs and wondering if our ambition extended to players at that level.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024