Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BASTON 22:13 - Jan 7 with 5725 viewsbathgatejack

wit a fukin waste of money.15 mill my fukin hole. some kunts having a laugh
BASTON on 09:53 - Jan 8 with 1226 viewsKulusBeatFactory

BASTON on 23:04 - Jan 7 by MattG

I can but not for us.

Someone told me he was outpaced by Michael Dawson today. Ouch.

he was first out-thought - then outpaced when he'd already lost the race
BASTON on 09:55 - Jan 8 with 1216 viewsKulusBeatFactory

BASTON on 08:24 - Jan 8 by jack247

Watch the goals he scorea in those videos and look at how we play him. It's no wonder he flatters to deceive.

He either needs to be just behind a main striker, or play as part of an attacking trio with narrow wingers IMO. Not physical enough to play up front on his own

in yesterday's line up he was effectively part of a front 3 with Gylfi narrow and Dyer not particularly wide

he looked lost
BASTON on 10:09 - Jan 8 with 1188 viewsswancity

I don't like being critical of our players but im sorry to say that he's simply not very good.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

BASTON on 10:13 - Jan 8 with 1172 viewsNOTRAC

We could originally bought Allen for £8m and not sold Williams and the difference would only have been £4m.
If this was the first time from Jenkins, fair enough,but I think the man is now completely stark staring bonkers.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

BASTON on 10:18 - Jan 8 with 1162 viewsbermudajack

BASTON on 10:09 - Jan 8 by swancity

I don't like being critical of our players but im sorry to say that he's simply not very good.

The fact he was taken off again around the halftime mark shows that PC also though he was not up for it.

We have tried him in different positions/ formations, would have thought HJ was sold him by his agents based on his stats for La Liga

To think we could have had Bony or Allen instead of this muppet... 😔

And how HJ is still chairman and involved in transfers is beyond me

Poll: Priority for new manager?

BASTON on 11:15 - Jan 8 with 1088 viewsswancity

BASTON on 10:18 - Jan 8 by bermudajack

The fact he was taken off again around the halftime mark shows that PC also though he was not up for it.

We have tried him in different positions/ formations, would have thought HJ was sold him by his agents based on his stats for La Liga

I would love to know the exact transactional history leading to the signing of Baston in terms of our first contact with him and his Club right thru to him signing on the dotted line. I'm sure it could make a best seller for comedy value alone as we've been sold a dud. Done up like a kipper is that the saying?

Sounds like Jenkins had everything to do with it which explains a lot...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

BASTON on 12:57 - Jan 8 with 984 viewsLord_Bony

Basically,lazy scouting.

They were hoping for another Golden Eagle like Michu from Espana (cost 2m remember) and ended up with this cuckoo in the nest instead.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

BASTON on 13:04 - Jan 8 with 963 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I believe Huw was contacted about an Atletico Madrid striker who scored 15 goals in La Liga last season being available. He got excited and jumped a the opportunity to sign him with very little scouting. If we had been scouting him for months, we'd have likely been in for him far earlier and had him in the squad before August.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

BASTON on 13:07 - Jan 8 with 954 viewswaynekerr55

BASTON on 10:18 - Jan 8 by bermudajack

I would imagine that this transfer window will make or break Jenkins self appointed DoF position, if of course the tipping point hasn't already been reached.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024