Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English 11:33 - Mar 14 with 9054 viewspomanjou

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 19:50 - Mar 15 with 2398 viewsBrightonhoop

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 18:51 - Mar 15 by DWQPR

Jim, you pay taxes in the UK because it is in your interests, as the tax system is more beneficial than the Spanish tax system. The Spanish government could argue that they get fck all from you whilst providing a country to live in. Opt to pay your taxes in Spain then you can get rid of your resentment of not getting your value for money from the UK.

And I am still laughing at your suggestion that Edinburgh could become the replacement for London. Check on the internet about Deutsche Bank and Unicredit raising debt in London, surely especially for Deutsche Bank the financial centre of choice given that London is about to implode would be Frankfurt? Makes sense doesn't it.

Scotland will never return to the EU, even the SNP today are now thinking that is the likelihood. Spain wont let them and reading today it is unlikely Belgium would or Greece. The best that they could achieve would be EFTA. But then that would involve huge costs that they could not afford and free movement of people, which would then mean establishing a proper border north of Hadrians Wall. Scotland is becoming a financial mess at the hands of the SNP and their one aim manifesto.

Dave, did you do a nightskool Degree in being Patronising? Problem with Tory boys is they cannot believe they could be possibly wrong.

I've n idea where you see resentment, another idiotic ill founded assumption bases on Tory boy rhetoric as always. Fact is i look back at the UK because my children still live and work there and I pay taxes there too, it cannot be that difficult to understand. Dont presume to know me David.

Given the Chancellors first Budget and his Self Employed tax hikes last week have already been ditched, how do you think this Gov are going to be able to negotiate a Brexit They couldn't run a bath. Tory majority in the Commons is under threat from the police and CPS for Election fraud. How do you think a necessary GE will pan out mid negotiations with the EU and the UK defaulting to nothing but a bankrupt England, if those 30 Tory reprobates getting their collars felt currently get slung out of Parliament for Fraud which looks increasingly likely?? Not looking good is it.

And I meant to say the Catalans and Basques calls for Independence will eventually result in that, same as Scotland. Catalans have already had their resounding vote and have the economic means to succeed. And no one wants to see a return to Basque violence, or IRA violence, so these matters will have to be resolved peacefully. You cant say the UK eole have spoken whilst denying the same out come for Catalans and maintain credibility. Have a look at world border 100 years ago and see how things change.

Stick to the Daily Mail David, it is informing your narrative perfectly.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 20:05]
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 22:18 - Mar 15 with 2261 viewsDWQPR

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 19:50 - Mar 15 by Brightonhoop

Dave, did you do a nightskool Degree in being Patronising? Problem with Tory boys is they cannot believe they could be possibly wrong.

I've n idea where you see resentment, another idiotic ill founded assumption bases on Tory boy rhetoric as always. Fact is i look back at the UK because my children still live and work there and I pay taxes there too, it cannot be that difficult to understand. Dont presume to know me David.

Given the Chancellors first Budget and his Self Employed tax hikes last week have already been ditched, how do you think this Gov are going to be able to negotiate a Brexit They couldn't run a bath. Tory majority in the Commons is under threat from the police and CPS for Election fraud. How do you think a necessary GE will pan out mid negotiations with the EU and the UK defaulting to nothing but a bankrupt England, if those 30 Tory reprobates getting their collars felt currently get slung out of Parliament for Fraud which looks increasingly likely?? Not looking good is it.

And I meant to say the Catalans and Basques calls for Independence will eventually result in that, same as Scotland. Catalans have already had their resounding vote and have the economic means to succeed. And no one wants to see a return to Basque violence, or IRA violence, so these matters will have to be resolved peacefully. You cant say the UK eole have spoken whilst denying the same out come for Catalans and maintain credibility. Have a look at world border 100 years ago and see how things change.

Stick to the Daily Mail David, it is informing your narrative perfectly.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 20:05]

Jim, I find it disappointing that you think that you can result to school yard insults. Silly. Unless you are as informed as any UK or EU negotiators frankly you know fûck as the rest of us regards to Brexit. You take your information from information you choose to believe I take mine from information I choose to believe. And it ain't or ever will be the Daily Mail. I do however take note of well informed economic experts such as Neil Woodford who I had a meeting with last week and I suspect he will know a tad more than you, in fact scrap that last bit, don't want to be patronising, he knows a shit load more than you, in fact probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about financial matters. He was ambivalent about leaving the EU pre-referendum and still feels that eventually their will be no real effect on the UK exonomy. You may have noticed that the likes of Junkers has been more conciliatory in recent days as we move towards pressing the button that is Article 50. Even Donald Tusk today has stated that no deal would be harmful to both sides, so admitting that the EU does need a good deal with the UK and vice versa. Big business on both sides will see that common sense prevails. The EU will have a £9billion black hole to fill post Brexit, having a situation of no deal will increase that further.

And as for your UK taxes, interesting that you earn enough/have enough savings to pay taxes still in the UK.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 23:30 - Mar 15 with 2210 viewsBrightonhoop

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 22:18 - Mar 15 by DWQPR

Jim, I find it disappointing that you think that you can result to school yard insults. Silly. Unless you are as informed as any UK or EU negotiators frankly you know fûck as the rest of us regards to Brexit. You take your information from information you choose to believe I take mine from information I choose to believe. And it ain't or ever will be the Daily Mail. I do however take note of well informed economic experts such as Neil Woodford who I had a meeting with last week and I suspect he will know a tad more than you, in fact scrap that last bit, don't want to be patronising, he knows a shit load more than you, in fact probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about financial matters. He was ambivalent about leaving the EU pre-referendum and still feels that eventually their will be no real effect on the UK exonomy. You may have noticed that the likes of Junkers has been more conciliatory in recent days as we move towards pressing the button that is Article 50. Even Donald Tusk today has stated that no deal would be harmful to both sides, so admitting that the EU does need a good deal with the UK and vice versa. Big business on both sides will see that common sense prevails. The EU will have a £9billion black hole to fill post Brexit, having a situation of no deal will increase that further.

And as for your UK taxes, interesting that you earn enough/have enough savings to pay taxes still in the UK.

Ah David, Experts. Moodies triple AAA+ for Freddie Mac days before it collapsed, same for AIG, the rsj's of your investments. Sound. No doubt the bloke's sounds and minted by fools. Just saying...
roblem is, any one buying/investing in this art od Sain in atricular might a well have flushed £250,000 away. It would have been a safer bet as I'm sure you know.
re-Brexit values were recovering from 150,000 Euros but have collapsed again on Sterlings value and Euro doubt. There are few buyers for anything over 100,000 euros, so I wont economic lectures from straw folk who didn't see it coming. It's ok for those that were retiring I guess but as stock losses go Sain and southern Europe are a no no for investment and have been for 30 years. Cost of living is sound though, but inflation is absurd even in deflationary economy.
Never wanted to make it personal but you make some huge leaps, arrogantly, with no knowledge, and see yourself as some kind of George Soros, I doubt Branson will sleep tonight with your plans for world domination with penny shares etc and the advice of exerts who also cant see post Brexit. Smart money is on NHS sell off.

I hope your pension pot is sound because any fixed situation here is fcked unless it is very large. Meaning it isn't viable for most and the property collapse so far is a stroll in the park. You can have that advice for free by the way, you need it. Your plans are grossly flawed, sell up here in Spain whilst you can. Pensions will be locked and you will be very lucky for any reciprocal health arrangements. It's terrible to see the effects alone of currency fluctuations. You have no idea how English here are suffering. At the worst time of life. again for free.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 23:59]
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 23:36 - Mar 15 with 2204 viewskarl

Ole!
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 23:37 - Mar 15 with 2201 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 17:14 - Mar 15 by karl

Always laugh at these threads, Brighton is typical - doesn't choose to live in England but gets affronted by some calling for a democratic choice to leave! Couldn't make it up, just waiting for Timcocking to throw in his xenophobic tuppence worth.
We could also wait for the lad who used to post on here slagging off the sponging sweaties? Problem is he lives in Orkney now so I don't suppose that argument holds water anymore haha what a f#cling joke!
The fact is the SE of England is the economic powerhouse of the economy but all the outlying areas have become nursing homes for your old relatives, if any of you can honestly say you don't have retired relatives who moved somewhere quieter and cheaper to live yet use the local services in a nett negative balance to their financial input then in my eyes you can shut up about subsidising us, we're overloaded with retired people with money buying up property and putting little wealth into the economy so how can we be nett providers to the economy?
It's a a UK problem and until people lose the greed of blaming all their ills on so called spongers it won't be cured and disadvantaged areas will look for alternative answers

A very gentlemanly reply to a frankly obnoxious thread.
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:01 - Mar 16 with 2167 viewsBrightonhoop

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 23:36 - Mar 15 by karl

Ole!

Oh wow thought you were mute following giving it he big'un. Welcome back.
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:08 - Mar 16 with 2157 viewskarl

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 23:37 - Mar 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

A very gentlemanly reply to a frankly obnoxious thread.

In the time I've been on LFW amd its various forms Pom has always been a good kind supporter of just causes, I've no problem with his starting of this thread but all I would ask is that when others choose to describe ether side of the Scottish Independence argument you remember that it is being done under democratic terms.
I'll be voting no but I wont be describing the yes voters as divs, traitors, w%nkers or the like. Id appreciate it that I wasn't called a freeloader and sponger whenever the issue is raised on here but we'll see?
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:24 - Mar 16 with 2133 viewsBrightonhoop

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:08 - Mar 16 by karl

In the time I've been on LFW amd its various forms Pom has always been a good kind supporter of just causes, I've no problem with his starting of this thread but all I would ask is that when others choose to describe ether side of the Scottish Independence argument you remember that it is being done under democratic terms.
I'll be voting no but I wont be describing the yes voters as divs, traitors, w%nkers or the like. Id appreciate it that I wasn't called a freeloader and sponger whenever the issue is raised on here but we'll see?

So you want respect and equilibrium whist attacking me? W4nker.

Cant wait for certain divs to go all Jim Davidson. Surely that's next, bleeding darkies, chalky white et al.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 0:26]
Login to get fewer ads

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:26 - Mar 16 with 2126 viewsTrance_Trousers

Indeed Karl, also instead of the usual what, ifs and maybe`s, posters posted hard cold facts to add a sense of realism to this debate along with that of all things Brexit, not half baked ideas and notions.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:31 - Mar 16 with 2114 viewsBrightonhoop

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:26 - Mar 16 by Trance_Trousers

Indeed Karl, also instead of the usual what, ifs and maybe`s, posters posted hard cold facts to add a sense of realism to this debate along with that of all things Brexit, not half baked ideas and notions.

Well go on then, you're good at sniping from the sidelines. Educate us all with your take. i wont answer, but go on. Talk alot of wind Sharpy so far. You had a pop last night whilst contributing fvk all for months. On any subject let alone football.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 0:36]
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:38 - Mar 16 with 2095 viewsTrance_Trousers

"My take" I have no take, as like your take, it`s only made from my own opinion and in the grand scheme of things, counts for nothing. When negotiations start and details are released, i will be more than happy to go toe to toe with you in debating the pros and cons.

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:40 - Mar 16 with 2084 viewsBrightonhoop

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:38 - Mar 16 by Trance_Trousers

"My take" I have no take, as like your take, it`s only made from my own opinion and in the grand scheme of things, counts for nothing. When negotiations start and details are released, i will be more than happy to go toe to toe with you in debating the pros and cons.

Nah go on, you can do better. Lobbing granades in with no take? Fck me. Ok.
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 00:42 - Mar 16 with 2073 viewsTrance_Trousers

What do you want to hear ?

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 01:19 - Mar 16 with 2041 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English (n/ on 04:36 - Mar 16 with 1963 viewsstowmarketrange

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English (n/t) on 18:56 - Mar 15 by karl

[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 19:06]

Well said.
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 07:10 - Mar 16 with 2161 viewslondonscottish

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 17:53 - Mar 15 by TacticalR

@Brightonhoop 'Like Brexit Sctosxit is scotsxit surely'

I believe the term is 'Joxit'.

Ajockalypse now.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 07:24 - Mar 16 with 2151 viewslondonscottish

I'm the same. I used to get really wound up by Joxit and Brexit. Then Trump came along and I just started laughing.

Much better for my health and just as effective in world politics.

[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 7:25]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 08:00 - Mar 16 with 2116 views2Thomas2Bowles

Did someone mention a wall.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 08:58 - Mar 16 with 2066 viewsDWQPR

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 23:30 - Mar 15 by Brightonhoop

Ah David, Experts. Moodies triple AAA+ for Freddie Mac days before it collapsed, same for AIG, the rsj's of your investments. Sound. No doubt the bloke's sounds and minted by fools. Just saying...
roblem is, any one buying/investing in this art od Sain in atricular might a well have flushed £250,000 away. It would have been a safer bet as I'm sure you know.
re-Brexit values were recovering from 150,000 Euros but have collapsed again on Sterlings value and Euro doubt. There are few buyers for anything over 100,000 euros, so I wont economic lectures from straw folk who didn't see it coming. It's ok for those that were retiring I guess but as stock losses go Sain and southern Europe are a no no for investment and have been for 30 years. Cost of living is sound though, but inflation is absurd even in deflationary economy.
Never wanted to make it personal but you make some huge leaps, arrogantly, with no knowledge, and see yourself as some kind of George Soros, I doubt Branson will sleep tonight with your plans for world domination with penny shares etc and the advice of exerts who also cant see post Brexit. Smart money is on NHS sell off.

I hope your pension pot is sound because any fixed situation here is fcked unless it is very large. Meaning it isn't viable for most and the property collapse so far is a stroll in the park. You can have that advice for free by the way, you need it. Your plans are grossly flawed, sell up here in Spain whilst you can. Pensions will be locked and you will be very lucky for any reciprocal health arrangements. It's terrible to see the effects alone of currency fluctuations. You have no idea how English here are suffering. At the worst time of life. again for free.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 23:59]

Jim, you know fck about my situation so how can you comment on how they are grossly flawed. I will tell you something, they are a hell of a lot less flawed than an ex-pat whom by the assumption of previous posts is living in a rented accommodation in Spain, seemed to have retired early to chase the ex-pat dream based on a continued high exchange rate and now cannot afford to return to the UK, despite a continued income that is high enough for that person to pay tax in the UK for it, who it also seems has become so bitter about their own situation that they have become almost delusional in their hope that the whole of the rest of the western world will come crashing down and that we will end up in the same absolute mess.

Still get a haircut like this and I am sure that there would be a place in the sun in North Korea for you. You'd be happy there.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 11:08 - Mar 16 with 1975 viewsTacticalR

@Brightonhoop 'Why would you want to kick the Scots out of the Union Pom when they already want out?'

It's the logic of teenage affairs - try and dump someone before they dump you.

Jilted John - Jean-Claude Juncker is a Moron

Air hostess clique

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 11:29 - Mar 16 with 1949 viewsBrightonhoop

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 08:58 - Mar 16 by DWQPR

Jim, you know fck about my situation so how can you comment on how they are grossly flawed. I will tell you something, they are a hell of a lot less flawed than an ex-pat whom by the assumption of previous posts is living in a rented accommodation in Spain, seemed to have retired early to chase the ex-pat dream based on a continued high exchange rate and now cannot afford to return to the UK, despite a continued income that is high enough for that person to pay tax in the UK for it, who it also seems has become so bitter about their own situation that they have become almost delusional in their hope that the whole of the rest of the western world will come crashing down and that we will end up in the same absolute mess.

Still get a haircut like this and I am sure that there would be a place in the sun in North Korea for you. You'd be happy there.

Delusional? From you? You couldn't have joined the dots up more wrongly. Assumption David is the mother of all fck ups. I hope your playing George Soros is a little more intelligent.
we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 11:51 - Mar 16 with 1918 viewsjohncharles

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 08:00 - Mar 16 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Did someone mention a wall.

Always handy if you need a pee

Strong and stable my arse.

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 11:52 - Mar 16 with 1918 viewspomanjou

At the moment the "Quick Reaction Party' in favour of kicking em out is in the lead.

The "Stay but no Handouts Party" commonly known as considered judgement/commonsense is second.

"The more than slightly Nutty Party" who want to continue giving them everything they ask for in spades is in third place.

The Ambivalent Party who have given up are in fourth spot and waiting for a nice cuupa and a fairycake.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 13:03 - Mar 16 with 1853 viewsTacticalR

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 18:16 - Mar 15 by ShotKneesHoop

What local services??? There's phoook hall here in West Norfolk. I live in a village where all the shops and pubs within three miles have closed, as has the post office. Marples and Beeching did for the train services, so there's the A47 single lane road full of lorries. Doctors appointments are a month ahead, there's no crime because there's phook hall to nick, and the local criminals can't be arsed to steal anymore.

I grow my own veg, the meat is roadkill. The nearest local is three miles away on a bike and there they offer fantastic real ales at £3 a pint, 3 course Sunday lunch at £11.

And yes, most people living here are retired from the South East and other well off areas who have downsized and are living on a pension which they grafted for. All we get is the bins emptied every other week.

Do you know what? I quite foooking like it like that. And we cost bugger all to run.

The interesting thing is how little the nationalists care about the nation.

Air hostess clique

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 20:04 - Mar 16 with 1711 viewsHOOPNO7

we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English on 12:55 - Mar 15 by TacticalR

We are definitely showing Yugoslavian tendencies.

But would the UN come in to save us if we started ethnic cleansing each other? I am all for Scotland leaving just as long as they take a fair share of the country's debt & all of their MPs get out of Westminster.
Faslane could easily move South of the border to somewhere in Cumbria.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 20:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024