Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) 11:58 - Mar 20 with 8585 viewsJack_Kass

Lets get this show on the road.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39325561
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 11:59]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 21:58 - Mar 20 with 1473 viewsEbo

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:56 - Mar 20 by westwalesed

Food banks (Existed under Labour)
Social care crisis (Existed under Labour though I would say has got worse)
NHS underfunding (NHS budget protected in England, cut in Wales - under Labour)
Fracking (If it means cheaper energy then great)
Obsession with grammar schools (I think it's called having a choice in education)
Housing shortage (Existed under Labour)
Budget shambles (Biggest recession since the 1930s triggered under Labour)
Dividing the country (Devolution happened in 1997 under Labour)
Election expenses fraud (Agree this is a bit dodgy at best)
Cash for questions (Existed under Labour)
Knighthood s and gongs for the boys (Existed under Labour)
Followed by jobs in the city (example?)
Broken manifesto promises (Much like any political party?)
Allowing the bullingdon boys club to completely feck the country up (Conjecture)
The end of the UK (Hyperbole!)

Do you actually know the damage Fracking causes? I suggest you look it up. It must be opposed.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 08:23 - Mar 21 with 1401 viewsAnotherJohn

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 20:20 - Mar 20 by exiledclaseboy

You appear to have changed your mind within seconds of the result becoming official on the morning after the referendum. A very swift Damascene conversion.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/172729/page:33#.WNA5VZHf
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 20:21]

Will be interested to hear whether ECB now thinks we will actually leave.
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:18 - Mar 21 with 1373 viewsperchrockjack

Apart from the fracking then ,he seems to have crushed you.

It's as it is

People simply forget or are too daft to understand the damage Labour has done over the years including sending British troops to die for basically nothing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:24 - Mar 21 with 1371 viewssherpajacob

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:18 - Mar 21 by perchrockjack

It's as it is

People simply forget or are too daft to understand the damage Labour has done over the years including sending British troops to die for basically nothing

Fracking and fraudulently winning a general election.

Why is it Tories only argument currently seems to be.

But labour..............
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 10:28]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:26 - Mar 21 with 1368 viewssherpajacob

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:18 - Mar 21 by perchrockjack

It's as it is

Very simple question.

If the tories had been in power in 2002-03 would we have gone to war in Iraq.?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:42 - Mar 21 with 1350 viewsperchrockjack

Simple answer

I don't know

Probably

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:47 - Mar 21 with 1348 viewssherpajacob

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:42 - Mar 21 by perchrockjack

Simple answer

I don't know

Probably

pathetic answer.

IDS as leader and May as chairperson were more pro war than Blair.

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 15:34 - Mar 21 with 1289 viewsperchrockjack

Possibly your view is slanted because of your political allegiance

Now that is pathetic

Still, Labour it was , live with it.

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 15:41 - Mar 21 with 1284 viewsblueytheblue

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:24 - Mar 21 by sherpajacob

Fracking and fraudulently winning a general election.

Why is it Tories only argument currently seems to be.

But labour..............
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 10:28]

It isn't.

Fraudulently winning election? That seems to ignore the fact other nations were fined late last year...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 16:16 - Mar 21 with 1262 viewsHighjack

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 10:26 - Mar 21 by sherpajacob

Very simple question.

If the tories had been in power in 2002-03 would we have gone to war in Iraq.?

Nobody knows. Being pro war doesn't actually mean they would have gone through with it. We can never know if they would have or not. We do know that Blair was more than keen to be bushes personal lapdog regardless of the consequences ("I'm with you, whatever") and its a stain on the Labour Party that won't wash away for a few generations.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 17:23 - Mar 21 with 1232 viewssherpajacob

I have no political affiliations or allegiances.

Blair was wrong to go to war in Iraq, I thought that at the time, but conservatives cannot use that against him, because they were just as wrong and IDS went further than Blair in bigging up the threat from Saddam and sucking up to Bush.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2238147.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2228294.stm
1st September 2002 -Conservative chairman Theresa May has also urged Mr Blair to "clearly set out the case". "He knows Iraq poses a clear and growing danger to Britain," she told the BBC's Breakfast with Frost programme. The prime minister would have her party's support if he committed Britain to military action, she said.

Do you trust Theresa to her word?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 17:24]

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 17:42 - Mar 21 with 1215 viewsperchrockjack

I trust no politician

None

If I had been certain that there were WOMD ready waiting for us, I d have gone in.

It's called protection ourselves

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 17:53 - Mar 21 with 1199 viewslonglostjack

DON'T FORGET: clocks go forward one hour on Sunday 26th of March, then they go back sixty years on Wednesday the 29th.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024