Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season 10:43 - Apr 1 with 4995 viewsjackjackjackjack

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season, the other 4 are centrebacks. He has run a league record 227 miles this season.

Not good enough for us, according to some on here...

Article by Rory Smith - https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/30/sports/soccer/premier-league-burnley-jack-cor

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 10:58 - Apr 1 with 4979 viewsDr_Winston

Another of the "Championship standard at best" candidates.

Nuts innit?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 11:01 - Apr 1 with 4973 viewsNeath_Jack

He was a steady Eddie, never ripped up any trees, but not as bad as some on here made out.

F*ck him now anyway, doesn't matter how many games he plays in a row, has zero bearing on us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

N/A. on 01:36 - Apr 2 with 4779 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:50]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 07:28 - Apr 2 with 4722 viewsdickythorpe

Anonymous at times for us. Has none of his father's guts.
Not fit to lace some of our past legends boots.
Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 08:04 - Apr 2 with 4707 viewsJango

Wouldn’t improve our current team whatsoever. Selling wasn’t a bad move, replacing him with utter crap was.
Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 10:06 - Apr 2 with 4630 views34dfgdf54

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 08:04 - Apr 2 by Jango

Wouldn’t improve our current team whatsoever. Selling wasn’t a bad move, replacing him with utter crap was.

Exactly.

He wouldn’t get in our side when all are fit now either.
Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 11:02 - Apr 2 with 4574 viewsbuilthjack

Better than Clucas.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 11:06 - Apr 2 with 4566 viewsSTID2017

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 11:02 - Apr 2 by builthjack

Better than Clucas.

In fairness, if Clucas was a £5million signing I doubt we'd all be moaning so much.
I like him and he's come on a lot since Carlos arrived, but he'll never be a £17million player

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 11:23 - Apr 2 with 4550 viewsjack247

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 11:02 - Apr 2 by builthjack

Better than Clucas.

Different to Clucas. Not sure why they keep getting compared, they play different roles.

I liked Cork while he was here and stuck up for him on here a lot. I don’t get why people care how he is doing at Burnley though.
Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 12:32 - Apr 2 with 4510 viewsMrSwerve

I don't want this to sound like a hindsight post but at the time I said I was disappointed to see Corky go. Did a good job for us. I guess the money that was offered was too good to turn down.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 12:36 - Apr 2 with 4504 viewsDr_Winston

We thought Mesa would be an upgrade. Truth be told we should have kept JC and not bothered. Our midfield would be stronger for it and we wouldn't be seriously contemplating a £6m deal for Andy King.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 12:56 - Apr 2 with 4480 viewsNeath_Jack

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 11:23 - Apr 2 by jack247

Different to Clucas. Not sure why they keep getting compared, they play different roles.

I liked Cork while he was here and stuck up for him on here a lot. I don’t get why people care how he is doing at Burnley though.

"Not sure why they keep getting compared, they play different roles".

Because some people just don't "get" football, they see things as black or white only.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 14:19 - Apr 2 with 4433 viewsTheResurrection

Better than Clucas.

Not for me. Not when Clucas is played in his right position. Ideally every team should have a true left operator.

Cork was a slow central player. He was neither here nor there in terms of his actual attributes mostly as well. Every now and then he'd have a good defensive display, every now and again a good box to box but he was never able to call any position his own.

Not wanted at Southampton, not wanted here, I'm glad he's found a home at next seasons strugglers.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 14:26 - Apr 2 with 4422 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 14:19 - Apr 2 by TheResurrection

Not for me. Not when Clucas is played in his right position. Ideally every team should have a true left operator.

Cork was a slow central player. He was neither here nor there in terms of his actual attributes mostly as well. Every now and then he'd have a good defensive display, every now and again a good box to box but he was never able to call any position his own.

Not wanted at Southampton, not wanted here, I'm glad he's found a home at next seasons strugglers.

Clucas has played well for a few games, but he was very poor at Man Utd. We improved when Routs came on for him!
Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 15:06 - Apr 2 with 4389 viewsTheResurrection

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 14:26 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

Clucas has played well for a few games, but he was very poor at Man Utd. We improved when Routs came on for him!

You want to use one half of football away at Man U to argue this point?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 15:14 - Apr 2 with 4378 viewslondonlisa2001

Jack Cork is one of only 5 outfield PL players to play every minute this season on 15:06 - Apr 2 by TheResurrection

You want to use one half of football away at Man U to argue this point?

No, not at all. I was simply making an observation. You stroppy git

The match at Man Utd was what it was - a shot to nothing. Quite why people expect us to be able to match up to teams like that is beyond me. We can do on the odd occasion when we are at our absolute best, they have an off day and the Gods are with us, but as Mourinho pointed out, the first half was them at their absolute best. On those occasions, there's nothing we can do about it.

The weekend went well for us overall. The big game wasn't that one, it's the next one. If, and it's a big if, we can beat West Brom, we are looking healthy I think,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024