Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Hopkins 17:25 - Jun 19 with 20015 viewsNeath_Jack

Permanently banned from Twitter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Katie Hopkins on 19:51 - Jun 20 with 2122 viewsLeonWasGod

Katie Hopkins on 19:47 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

As you say not directly, but your post tarred an awful lot of people. Most on here support his gesture and his right to make it.

Shouldn’t have done. It should only tar those who’ve been trying to discredit BLM. I’d have thought that was pretty clear.
Katie Hopkins on 19:52 - Jun 20 with 2117 viewsTreforys_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 19:49 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Ok, Leon was obviously referencing the right leaning chaps in his post, the ones are not at all happy with BLM. You replied that you had seen the opposite. So i asked to point me in the direction of those posts.

Now I've got a feeling you are going to say that you weren't referring to the right leaning chaps in your post, you were just being general. In which case, I'm out.

No matter the cause, you'll have people disagreeing, im saying vast majority support him and his right to his statement. The silent majority are middle of the road.
Katie Hopkins on 19:56 - Jun 20 with 2102 viewsTreforys_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 19:51 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Shouldn’t have done. It should only tar those who’ve been trying to discredit BLM. I’d have thought that was pretty clear.

I'm sure Rhian is wise enough to know there are people out there who don't agree with him , be they Swansea fans, Liverpool fans , people living on the same street even, It didn't need you to wonder aloud what he thought of those nasty swansea fans who disagreed. The vast majority supported him and that's the most important thing, not there maybe a few who don't.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 20:00]
Katie Hopkins on 20:06 - Jun 20 with 2069 viewsLohengrin

”... tar those who’ve been trying to discredit BLM.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Katie Hopkins on 20:13 - Jun 20 with 2054 viewsLeonWasGod

Katie Hopkins on 19:56 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

I'm sure Rhian is wise enough to know there are people out there who don't agree with him , be they Swansea fans, Liverpool fans , people living on the same street even, It didn't need you to wonder aloud what he thought of those nasty swansea fans who disagreed. The vast majority supported him and that's the most important thing, not there maybe a few who don't.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 20:00]

We’ll agree to disagree then. As I think he and the whole of the black community (and other BAME communities) need all the support they can get.
Katie Hopkins on 20:16 - Jun 20 with 2048 viewsLeonWasGod

Katie Hopkins on 20:06 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

”... tar those who’ve been trying to discredit BLM.

We’ve never had communism in the UK, so sorry but I’ve no idea what point you’re trying to make.

Funny place this is at times 🤷‍♂️
Katie Hopkins on 20:17 - Jun 20 with 2045 viewsTreforys_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 20:13 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

We’ll agree to disagree then. As I think he and the whole of the black community (and other BAME communities) need all the support they can get.

No worries , have a good one.
Katie Hopkins on 20:18 - Jun 20 with 2045 viewsjack247

Katie Hopkins on 19:32 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

I wonder how Brewster feels about Swans fans belittling his wish to have equality irrespective of colour? Or any of our other BAME players? There’s too much of that behaviour on here lately, it’s pretty disgusting and belongs long in the past.

I’ve been discrediting them since the first protest. I’m completely on board with their cause but to me, nothing justified mass gatherings at the time. In theory, I’ve got nothing against people wanting to defend monuments, but in reality, most of them were a bunch of tw@ts out for a fight. Also gathering in large groups, potentially spreading a killer virus.

I get that normal people don’t have that platform, but I thought the way Brewster got his point across today was class.
Login to get fewer ads

Katie Hopkins on 20:21 - Jun 20 with 2040 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 19:24 - Jun 20 by waynekerr55

Ah yes, all single parents/jobless people are on the scrounge, see...

Ffs take the keys out of that JCB, you've dug down to the Southern Hemisphere

Please point to where I actually said that.
Well you can't can you, because I didn't.
Katie Hopkins on 20:23 - Jun 20 with 2033 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 18:50 - Jun 19 by karnataka

Is that picture genuine? Someone has actually sh*gged her 3 times??? Smacks of desperation if you ask me. Jesus.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 18:52]

By the look of the middle one it seems Boris has been there too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Katie Hopkins on 20:26 - Jun 20 with 2022 viewsFlashberryjack

The hatred is fearsome, by those that are against hatred.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Katie Hopkins on 20:33 - Jun 20 with 2003 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 20:16 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

We’ve never had communism in the UK, so sorry but I’ve no idea what point you’re trying to make.

Funny place this is at times 🤷‍♂️

You obviously did not read the Keraouc post then.
Because it has become clear that both the US & UK BLM organisations are Marxists.
The US one is from the horses mouth of one of their original founders.

Now do you see the relevance?
Katie Hopkins on 21:12 - Jun 20 with 1964 viewswaynekerr55

Katie Hopkins on 20:21 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Please point to where I actually said that.
Well you can't can you, because I didn't.

You said

"Hopkins was talking common sense" when she referenced paying for kids without a job. She implies that people who can't afford to pay for children to eat are feckless scroungers.

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 21:13]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Katie Hopkins on 21:27 - Jun 20 with 1940 viewslondonlisa2001

Katie Hopkins on 20:33 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

You obviously did not read the Keraouc post then.
Because it has become clear that both the US & UK BLM organisations are Marxists.
The US one is from the horses mouth of one of their original founders.

Now do you see the relevance?

Black Lives Matter is a movement not an organisation.

There may well be some involved who have agendas other than that of racial equality. But that doesn’t not mean the ‘movement’ is all tied up in the same aims.

It’s simply not true.
Katie Hopkins on 21:36 - Jun 20 with 1925 viewschad

Katie Hopkins on 19:32 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

I wonder how Brewster feels about Swans fans belittling his wish to have equality irrespective of colour? Or any of our other BAME players? There’s too much of that behaviour on here lately, it’s pretty disgusting and belongs long in the past.

So this was a direct lie by you to falsely discredit other posters, was it?
Katie Hopkins on 21:39 - Jun 20 with 1915 viewsLohengrin

Katie Hopkins on 21:27 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

There may well be some involved who have agendas other than that of racial equality. But that doesn’t not mean the ‘movement’ is all tied up in the same aims.

It’s simply not true.

” There may well be some involved who have agendas other than that of racial equality.“

If Carlsberg did understatements, eh?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Katie Hopkins on 21:45 - Jun 20 with 1901 viewslondonlisa2001

Katie Hopkins on 21:39 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

” There may well be some involved who have agendas other than that of racial equality.“

If Carlsberg did understatements, eh?

The vast majority of people supporting the movement just want to see an end to people being treated differently because of their colour, gender, sexuality.

Some may not, but that’s the truth.

I’m not sure why you feel so oppressed by that. I’m really not.
Katie Hopkins on 21:51 - Jun 20 with 1884 viewschad

It’s simply not true.

So where is the money goiing?
Katie Hopkins on 23:07 - Jun 20 with 1843 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It’s simply not true.

BLM is an Organisation, which is a group of people with the same aim.
Don't play word games, the co-founders are marxist, the UK group are marxists as well.
There aim is not just equality for black people.
Why don't you believe what they say?
Katie Hopkins on 00:48 - Jun 21 with 1796 viewschad

Perhaps you or mart could say who you consider has been trying to discredit BLM

And explain if you regard

1. disclosing factual information about its founders and self proclaimed trained Marxists and ideological frame definers, that have spoken of weirdo populist economic determinism.

2. Or expressing concern re reports about the defined objectives of the BLM UK fund raising organisation.. “On the group’s GoFundMe page, a statement outlining the Black Lives Matter UK policy agenda was uploaded a few days ago. It explains that the organisation intends to be ‘guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world.’ “ Also says wants to do away with prisons, detention centres and the police

As trying to discredit BLM.

Or is it trying to get to the bottom of the truth about what the people who are donating, are actually funding. To find out if peoples rightful abhorrence of racism, heightened by behaviour in America and BLM, is being exploited to fund the dismantling of our society as seems to be indicated.

I thought truth was important, and deceit undesirable. Perhaps you and mart don’t agree? Or only when it furthers your own political stance?

I ask again, where is the money going?
Katie Hopkins on 02:04 - Jun 21 with 1774 viewsDJack

Katie Hopkins on 19:05 - Jun 20 by A_Fans_Dad

So, when I provide proof and you know I will, you will apologise?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 19:07]

You have no proof as there is none, just right wing butt-hurt opinion you dull cünt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Katie Hopkins on 02:16 - Jun 21 with 1773 viewsDJack

Extra point to add that your belief that section 230 will be ammended is you grasping... as one of the major architects of that piece of legislation is the ONLY Senator with an understanding of technology... and yes you hate him as he is a Democrat Senator.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Katie Hopkins on 09:27 - Jun 21 with 1723 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Katie Hopkins on 21:45 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

The vast majority of people supporting the movement just want to see an end to people being treated differently because of their colour, gender, sexuality.

Some may not, but that’s the truth.

I’m not sure why you feel so oppressed by that. I’m really not.

Yes the vast majority of people want ot see eveyone treated decently.
But that is not the only objective of the Founders of the movement.

This is what happens when common sense prevails.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8443669/ESTHER-KRAKUE-dared-question-ai

Or do you think that as it is the Mail she is lying?
Katie Hopkins on 09:37 - Jun 21 with 1712 viewsNeath_Jack

Katie Hopkins on 21:51 - Jun 20 by chad

So where is the money goiing?

To pay Wayne Rooneys wages.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Katie Hopkins on 09:46 - Jun 21 with 1699 viewsItchySphincter

Katie Hopkins on 19:37 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

Not seen 1 comment on here critisizing him, in fact by far the opposite, but maybe I missed it ,

Except for snidey comments like half of us not being able to see because we’re shuffling around on our knees, kind of thing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024