Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to go 16:53 - Dec 12 with 22021 viewsDubaiR

Worst start in 6 seasons. 1 win in 8. We are not making progress.

Yes sold eze and lost others but also spent 8 million.

No clue today, another turgid performance
Time to go on 16:57 - Dec 12 with 5354 viewsTGRRRSSS

Been worried for a while now, the results in themselves suggest we'll be lucky to stay up, on top of that I HATE losing to FAKES
Time to go on 16:57 - Dec 12 with 5347 viewsMedwayR

I’d much rather try & get a forward in on loan in Jan than sack Warburton as I’m not convinced we’d get anyone better.

Poll: Who’s better?

Time to go on 16:59 - Dec 12 with 5302 viewsDubaiR

Why so he could persist with one up top at home. Our crossing is poor. Out of interest if took pens and long range solo efforts away how many have we scored.
Time to go on 17:02 - Dec 12 with 5252 viewsWegerles_Stairs

He's not very good but they'll only appoint someone equally inept. Very depressing.
Time to go on 17:02 - Dec 12 with 5241 viewswelwynranger

Agree. Apart from Chair shot we never looked like scoring.

Not sure about changing the manager the problems go a lot deeper than that.

2020 s**t year all round
Time to go on 17:02 - Dec 12 with 5244 viewseghamranger

Didn’t see it today... but get more worried as the season goes on... actually lost a bit of interest in it this season but that’s not being allowed to go I suppose.

But who do we get in to manage the players on £8.70 an hour.
Time to go on 17:03 - Dec 12 with 5228 viewsMedwayR

Time to go on 16:59 - Dec 12 by DubaiR

Why so he could persist with one up top at home. Our crossing is poor. Out of interest if took pens and long range solo efforts away how many have we scored.

Because we’ve got 2 work in progress strikers who would learn a lot from an established championship striker such as Hugill or Wells, we’d have more goal threat and score more resulting in more points whilst taking the pressure off Dykes and Bonne who clearly aren’t up to it yet.

Time to go on 17:06 - Dec 12 with 5168 viewsGloucs_R

I think we lack quality and he keeps picking the same team almost every week.

Need a LB, CM, CB and to sell BOS and give Uncle and Willock a few games

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Time to go on 17:13 - Dec 12 with 5085 views08olesen

Time to go on 17:02 - Dec 12 by eghamranger

Didn’t see it today... but get more worried as the season goes on... actually lost a bit of interest in it this season but that’s not being allowed to go I suppose.

But who do we get in to manage the players on £8.70 an hour.

Agreed. Not proud to say it but it’s getting really hard to care about this season.

We look so soft at the back and the players just don’t look that great overall..

Poor old Albert looks well passed his best and Dykes seems to have a head like a 50p piece.

Everything is just so slow and in front of the opposition. No balls in behind at all.

Don’t think we will get anyone better in than Warbs unfortunately.

Not sure Les has got long left either.

Disappointed 😞

Poll: Who will the other play off

Time to go on 17:13 - Dec 12 with 5085 viewsDixie_CT

Time to go on 17:02 - Dec 12 by Wegerles_Stairs

He's not very good but they'll only appoint someone equally inept. Very depressing.

I think he has to stay until after Norwich but if we have no wins after that game then it would be very hard for him to stay.

Supposes the budget will dicate what we look to do, both in terms of getting rid and appointing but we would be shopping in the bargain bin again. Could even see them giving it to Eustace but externally all roads lead to Ainsworth, even if it is just to weaken a relegation rival!
Time to go on 17:13 - Dec 12 with 5070 viewsDubaiR

I think this team not as bad as being made to look. Certainly better on paper than likes of Coventry and Barnsley. We are getting worse not better. 4231 might make us more solid away but at home too? Not good enough
Time to go on 17:14 - Dec 12 with 5038 viewsDiscodroids

Gutted. Shit end to a shit week.

I laughed when they scored, The sort of laugh you would hear in Rampton secure unit.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Time to go on 17:15 - Dec 12 with 5023 viewsDubaiR

It was so predictable too.
Time to go on 17:16 - Dec 12 with 5004 viewsNortholt_Rs

Yep bloke is pony. 1 win in last 8 games, 5 points from 24. Time to go.... but who comes in?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:19]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Time to go on 17:17 - Dec 12 with 4977 viewsNottsQPR

I can’t believe that we never, ever put in a cross for Dykes to try and get his head onto.
Time to go on 17:17 - Dec 12 with 4961 viewsBerkoRanger

Mark's contract is up in 5 months so why not pay him off now. Sad but simple.
Time to go on 17:18 - Dec 12 with 4947 viewsstevec

£20 mill in and he actually manages to make the team worse.

He’s put a team together that’s weak as piss, anyone who thinks MW will turn this around is dreaming.
Time to go on 17:19 - Dec 12 with 4938 viewsDixie_CT

Time to go on 17:16 - Dec 12 by Northolt_Rs

Yep bloke is pony. 1 win in last 8 games, 5 points from 24. Time to go.... but who comes in?
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:19]

If I had my choice, I would go for Kenny Jackett and get Steve Gallen back into the club. Unfortunately that is highley unlikey with the current club structre.
Time to go on 17:20 - Dec 12 with 4913 viewspaulparker

I said weeks ago that we are going down and nothing is changing my mind
We have heard all the excuses of small budget, young players, inexperienced players, fine margins, etc etc
So why are Luton, Coventry , Barnsley doing so much better
Because they are well organised, have guts, and have players who are fighting for the manager and have a game plan
We are the complete opposite
A shambles in defence and our set pieces just about reach the first man , we have conceded well over a hundred goals under Warburton, that’s gonna get you relegated
We can’t score , our attacks come to nothing
For me Tuesday night summed it up, we were beating Millwall with chair & LTC our best players he takes them off when they were getting the better of them , why ??
If we go down Warburton won’t be here so make the change and try and stay up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Time to go on 17:21 - Dec 12 with 4891 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Almost feels like we finished 13th in spite of Warburton instead of because of Warburton

I’m willing to give him these next two games, but if we don’t improve then a decision must be made.
Time to go on 17:22 - Dec 12 with 4877 viewsTGRRRSSS

Warburton isnt s defensive type manager and the problems in defence never seem to really improve, which was the case last season too but due to some of the talent elsewhere this was covered to a certain degree, but there was clear issues then which I feared would hit us minus Hugill, Eze, Wells and so on.
Time to go on 17:22 - Dec 12 with 4874 viewseghamranger

Time to go on 17:15 - Dec 12 by DubaiR

It was so predictable too.

This .... knew they would Nick a goal in the last few mins... it’s just not happening for us this season.

Hopefully 3 worse teams than us
Time to go on 17:22 - Dec 12 with 4870 viewstraininvain

Time to go on 17:18 - Dec 12 by stevec

£20 mill in and he actually manages to make the team worse.

He’s put a team together that’s weak as piss, anyone who thinks MW will turn this around is dreaming.

Agree that it’s not good enough but let’s get this right, we sold our best player for £20m and Warburton’s had a fraction of the sale proceeds to spend.

We can criticise Warburton all day long for the poor results, leaky defence, poor in game management etc. But £20m in and managed to make the team worse is a nonsense criticism.

Put it this way, would you rather have Eze right now or £20m to spend? I know what I’d prefer.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:26]
Time to go on 17:25 - Dec 12 with 4807 viewsted_hendrix

They are his players, not f ucking mine and to be perfectly honest they are in the main not very good.

He's the bastard Manager and what is glaringly obvious as results will tell anyone with a peanut for a brain he (the Manager) has got us into this situation.

Sacking him would be mental if I'm honest but boy oh boy Warburton deserves to be sacked.

What a f ucking mess he has got us into.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Time to go on 17:26 - Dec 12 with 4800 viewsMedwayR

Time to go on 17:22 - Dec 12 by traininvain

Agree that it’s not good enough but let’s get this right, we sold our best player for £20m and Warburton’s had a fraction of the sale proceeds to spend.

We can criticise Warburton all day long for the poor results, leaky defence, poor in game management etc. But £20m in and managed to make the team worse is a nonsense criticism.

Put it this way, would you rather have Eze right now or £20m to spend? I know what I’d prefer.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:26]

We've lost Wells, Hugill, Eze and Manning from last season's team, plus the experience of Pugh and Rangel. That's going to make a huge difference.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024