Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy. 21:27 - Feb 18 with 1443 viewsroccydaleian

Already player of the season for me. Or is it to early to judge?
Jason Kennedy. on 21:28 - Feb 18 with 1438 viewsRalphs12

Got to be JK.
Jason Kennedy. on 21:30 - Feb 18 with 1413 viewsdannyuk

Jason Kennedy. on 21:28 - Feb 18 by Ralphs12

Got to be JK.

Someone else will have to score enough goals to keep us up single-handedly to take it away from Kennedy.
Jason Kennedy. on 21:31 - Feb 18 with 1407 viewsDale_Iain

Couldn't agree more. He's been the one player who's been consistently good all season.
Jason Kennedy. on 05:12 - Feb 19 with 1239 viewsAtThePeake

In the games I've seen, JK has been as impressive as ever. Very good midfielder at this level.

A special mention for Jean-Louis too though. Always gives his all and there's always a feeling something could happen when he's on the ball.

Tangled up in blue.

Jason Kennedy. on 12:16 - Feb 19 with 1111 viewsRalphs12

Jason Kennedy. on 05:12 - Feb 19 by AtThePeake

In the games I've seen, JK has been as impressive as ever. Very good midfielder at this level.

A special mention for Jean-Louis too though. Always gives his all and there's always a feeling something could happen when he's on the ball.

The best thing about JLAA is that he's so unpredictable one minute he'll fire drastically wide and look like he's sunday league at best, the next he's ripping through the defence passing out wide and attempting a overhead kick when the cross comes in. Hope to see him connect with one of those properly soon. He's come on leaps and bounds this season, really happy for him as he always runs himself into the ground.
Jason Kennedy. on 12:31 - Feb 19 with 1086 viewsrochdale1987

Jason Kennedy. on 12:16 - Feb 19 by Ralphs12

The best thing about JLAA is that he's so unpredictable one minute he'll fire drastically wide and look like he's sunday league at best, the next he's ripping through the defence passing out wide and attempting a overhead kick when the cross comes in. Hope to see him connect with one of those properly soon. He's come on leaps and bounds this season, really happy for him as he always runs himself into the ground.

Momma..i try an overhead kick but it never work!!
Jason Kennedy. on 12:33 - Feb 19 with 1081 viewsbigprawn

Jason Kennedy. on 21:31 - Feb 18 by Dale_Iain

Couldn't agree more. He's been the one player who's been consistently good all season.

What about Stephen Darby? He's been consistently good all season. I don't disagree about Kennedy, I think he's our technically best player but Darby is definately an unsung hero.

Up the Dale, down the ale!

Jason Kennedy. on 16:25 - Feb 19 with 978 viewsDale_Iain

Jason Kennedy. on 12:33 - Feb 19 by bigprawn

What about Stephen Darby? He's been consistently good all season. I don't disagree about Kennedy, I think he's our technically best player but Darby is definately an unsung hero.

I like Darby and agree he's been good for us, but there have been a few games where I've thought he's been below par. I don't blame him though because it was usually when the team in general had been poor. Definitely a good right back at this level anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Kennedy. on 16:29 - Feb 19 with 968 viewskirbys

JK is the only one to give 100% through all the situations this season. A consumate pro he has got better each game.
I cannot think of any player to consistently turn in such good performances week in week out.
Jason Kennedy. on 17:13 - Feb 19 with 938 viewsboromat

JK easily!! JLAA tries his hardest but isn't consistently good. Darby also has had some bad games. Think Widdowson has shown some improvement as well this year.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jason Kennedy. on 17:43 - Feb 19 with 908 viewsTalkingSutty

Jason Kennedy. on 16:29 - Feb 19 by kirbys

JK is the only one to give 100% through all the situations this season. A consumate pro he has got better each game.
I cannot think of any player to consistently turn in such good performances week in week out.

I might be mistaken but JK seemed to be struggling to catch the starting eleven earlier in the season and some on this forum even questioned his credentials. He always warrants a place in the side in my opinion but if i had to pick one player this season as a stand out it would have to be Nicky Adams.

I dont think anybody has covered themselves in glory up to now but even when we where absolutely playing naff, Adams seemed to be the most consistant player.
Jason Kennedy. on 18:08 - Feb 19 with 867 views442Dale

Jason Kennedy. on 17:43 - Feb 19 by TalkingSutty

I might be mistaken but JK seemed to be struggling to catch the starting eleven earlier in the season and some on this forum even questioned his credentials. He always warrants a place in the side in my opinion but if i had to pick one player this season as a stand out it would have to be Nicky Adams.

I dont think anybody has covered themselves in glory up to now but even when we where absolutely playing naff, Adams seemed to be the most consistant player.

He struggled to get in the side when we stumbled across 4-4-2. He was never going to get a game back then ahead of Jones or Tutte.

Only when it became clear to everyone, including Eyre, that those two can't play together did he get another go.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason Kennedy. on 18:44 - Feb 19 with 830 viewsdalenumber2

Jason Kennedy. on 18:08 - Feb 19 by 442Dale

He struggled to get in the side when we stumbled across 4-4-2. He was never going to get a game back then ahead of Jones or Tutte.

Only when it became clear to everyone, including Eyre, that those two can't play together did he get another go.

I agree that Adams has put a lot of effort into every game and JLAA has also given his all - however it is 'Mr Cool' Jason Kennedy who has been the most consistent and steady in my opinion.
Jason Kennedy. on 19:03 - Feb 19 with 806 viewsSandyman

Difficult call. JK has been consistently excellent in trying times, and JLAA has put in a tremendous work rate whenever he has played this season.

Will decide after 40 + games. By then JLAA will have recovered and hopefully got a few more games in.
Jason Kennedy. on 00:17 - Feb 20 with 720 viewsNotEyreClue

I don't think anyone's done enough to merit being called player of the season to be honest but I can guarantee that I'd be giving it to Long had he been here from the beginning of the season

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Jason Kennedy. on 00:32 - Feb 20 with 707 viewsDale_Iain

How anyone can mention Nicky Adams in a discussion about the best player this season is beyond me. He's been poor imo.
Jason Kennedy. on 01:16 - Feb 20 with 692 viewshitman

Jason Kennedy. on 17:43 - Feb 19 by TalkingSutty

Spot on ' thas because eyre never liked JK fo some reason'
Jason Kennedy. on 08:44 - Feb 20 with 640 viewsSandy_Lane

Jason Kennedy. on 00:32 - Feb 20 by Dale_Iain

How anyone can mention Nicky Adams in a discussion about the best player this season is beyond me. He's been poor imo.

I wouldn't say NA qualifies for player of the season, but what I did say on Saturday was that when NA plays well, Dale play well. Through no fault of his own he has been the only creative outlet this season (I'm looking at you Hackney/Eyre/Beech) and so when NA plays well we create chances, pressure the fullbacks, get crosses in, etc.

It's a lot of pressure for NA to bear on his own. He created all of the goals against bury, and it was him sticking his leg in on Sat that gave JT the 'opportunity' to get fouled for the pen.

He has been poor by his own standards, but even that being poor means (almost) setting up every goal that's been scored under Coleman.

That aside - can't disagree with the OP. JK is a joy to watch and it's a shame his little shimmy and pirouette didn't lead to a goal. Hope to see that on showboat next Sat.
Jason Kennedy. on 10:27 - Feb 20 with 595 viewsD_Alien

Jason Kennedy. on 00:32 - Feb 20 by Dale_Iain

How odd!

For me, Nicky Adams is having his best season so far - certainly his most effective in terms of goals scored & created!

Having said that - I don't think his performances prior to this season have been anything other than average at best

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jason Kennedy. on 13:25 - Feb 20 with 464 viewsmacro

Jason Kennedy. on 10:27 - Feb 20 by D_Alien

How odd!

For me, Nicky Adams is having his best season so far - certainly his most effective in terms of goals scored & created!

Having said that - I don't think his performances prior to this season have been anything other than average at best

What was it keith hill said, lots of foreplay but no finish - that's Adams
Jason Kennedy. on 18:31 - Feb 20 with 397 viewsDale_Iain

In terms of assists, Adams may well be our best player so far. But he's probably been the player that has frustrated me more than any other. Yes he has ability but the amount of times he's played a poor pass in a promising position, or lost a challenge he was 80/20 favourite to win, this happens far too often for my liking. He'd be a really good player if he would man up a bit.
Jason Kennedy. on 18:47 - Feb 20 with 382 viewsDaley_Lama

Can't be doing with all this positivity, shouldn't people be debating the worst player of the season?

JLAA or JK for me for POTY. 50/50 right now.

Darby struggled a lot at the start of the season where the opposition targeted him due to his height. Been a good loanee though and I'm glad he's back in the team.

There's the chance of a Lyndon Symmonds type winner this year.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024