Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
those damned draws 20:37 - Mar 11 with 1140 viewspioneer

No one can complain about the results since the new regieme took over given most teams faced have been challenging for promotion places. But 4 draws from the 9 games, and six games without a win - its really killing our survival hopes.

Two wins would really push us up towards realistic chances of survival but two more draws would probably kill off our hopes given the other teams in the dog fight do seem to managing to win (= three draws) now and again.

Its getting to the stage whgere we might need to gamble a bit to turn draws into wins.

those damned draws on 21:21 - Mar 11 with 1100 views442Dale

It's why I'd expect us to go with a front two next week. Also Coleman admitted Symes made more of an impact with Grimes alongside him.

If we get another striker in it might mean another rethink, but with what we've got right now we have to look at 4-4-2 again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

those damned draws on 22:19 - Mar 11 with 1039 viewsDALEYCADDERS

No might about it, it's got to be done. Not even worth debating any more. We're down with draws.
those damned draws on 22:35 - Mar 11 with 1018 viewsPhil26

oh hum!

FrancoDale

those damned draws on 07:08 - Mar 12 with 957 viewsfrenzied

with 3 of next 4 at home inc 2 against Tranmere and Walsall we have got to attack from first minute ,i fully expect those 2 to go for a draw ...we may as well get beat as draw at home especially
those damned draws on 07:31 - Mar 12 with 944 viewsaleanddale

those damned draws on 07:08 - Mar 12 by frenzied

with 3 of next 4 at home inc 2 against Tranmere and Walsall we have got to attack from first minute ,i fully expect those 2 to go for a draw ...we may as well get beat as draw at home especially

3 of the next 4 at Home and we need 9 points - thats the reality.

Back to Back wins are like gold dust and i think we have managed that only once this season.

442 - lets go for it.

we are on one knee on the canvas. Can we find the knockout punch to drag ourselves out of the sh*t?

at least the players showed the necessary fight on Saturday coming from behind twice.
those damned draws on 09:21 - Mar 12 with 898 viewsNigeriamark

Agree. No more heroic draws but a couple of crappy scrambled wins please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024