Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information 22:14 - Apr 17 with 31934 viewsDalelover3

I don't even know why I bother coming on here because last Friday evening I was barred from this website for confirming that Gary Jones had been stripped of the club captaincy just hours earlier. A few weeks back I told you all about the all-day drinking session, in Manchester city centre, on the Monday before the win over Oldham and also about the fact that the Assistant Manager was drinking in the bookmakers on the same day. I was kicked-off here for confirming that story. I was lambasted and hammered on here last week when I confirmed that Jones and Coleman had to be seperated after the Sheffield United match. Friday evening was the best one though. I came on here to tell everybody that Jones had stormed-out of the training ground after Coleman and his assistant were 2 hours late for training after being at a function on Thursday night to raise funds for a non-league football club. Again nobody believed me, even though I confirmed that Jones had been stripped of the captaincy and that he wouldn't be playing on Saturday. I was right yet again, the post was soon deleted and I was kicked-off here! I can now announce to you that two of our most solid directors will pen their resignations shortly as they were against Coleman coming in and now would like him to be relieved of his duties along with his amateur backroom team. Just another indication of unrest and increasing depths of dislike for Coleman and disbelief in our out of touch Chairman. I intend to serve you with my 100% correct information as usual in due course. Good night and God bless.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:21 - Apr 17 with 9643 views442Dale

Do the individuals involved have no problem with you posting that they don't like the current manager of the club?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:25 - Apr 17 with 9611 viewsTVOS1907

Didn't you say it was Jones and Bell who had the bust-up last Tuesday?

You heard it on the bus, apparently.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:28 - Apr 17 with 9585 viewsDalelover3

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:25 - Apr 17 by TVOS1907

Yes. Sorry about that. It was Jones and Bell. Obviously I didn't hear that on the bus. It came from an official source.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:29 - Apr 17 with 9577 viewsDalelover3

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:25 - Apr 17 by TVOS1907

Yes. Sorry about that. It was Coleman and Bell. Obviously I didn't hear that on the bus. It came from an official source.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:31 - Apr 17 with 9568 viewsphomem

I understand you're frustrated angry with things which are going on but making them very public unsettles everyone and makes the club look unstable and amateurish. Fans realise things aren't all sweetness and light but the club doesn't need this.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:33 - Apr 17 with 9543 viewsTVOS1907

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:29 - Apr 17 by Dalelover3

Yes. Sorry about that. It was Coleman and Bell. Obviously I didn't hear that on the bus. It came from an official source.

What did?

Coleman and Bell?

Jones and Bell?

Jones and Coleman?

Make up your mind!

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:34 - Apr 17 with 9535 viewsR17ALE

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:29 - Apr 17 by Dalelover3

Your official sources have been reliable, but your take on why AK and MM are stepping down from the board only serves to underline that you are intent on using this forum to make our manager's life as uncomfortable as you can.

I know for a fact that MM wanted to approach Coleman last summer as his first choice. I know this because I bumped into him on New Street, Huddersfield 2 weeks ago and he told me. Can't be sure on AK's reasons, but your mistruth on MM reveals your motives to me, despite your otherwise impeccable inside info.

EDIT: And your tense is wrong, they already have penned their resignations!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:36 - Apr 17 with 9518 viewsDalelover3

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:31 - Apr 17 by phomem

I understand you're frustrated angry with things which are going on but making them very public unsettles everyone and makes the club look unstable and amateurish. Fans realise things aren't all sweetness and light but the club doesn't need this.

I know what you're saying but I think the club is being badly, badly mismanaged by a nin-league manager - John Coleman. He needs to be replaced. I'm telling you now - the players hate the man. Two hours late for a training session - thats completely unacceptable in my opinion. Incredibly we won the game. I think the lads done it for our magnificent fans more than their boss though.
Login to get fewer ads

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:36 - Apr 17 with 9512 viewsD_Alien

So, lets sum up... some people don't like the manager. Some people like a drink. Some people rub each other the wrong way.

Sounds like an everyday workplace to me. Have you got anything interesting to say?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:40 - Apr 17 with 9477 views442Dale

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:36 - Apr 17 by Dalelover3

I know what you're saying but I think the club is being badly, badly mismanaged by a nin-league manager - John Coleman. He needs to be replaced. I'm telling you now - the players hate the man. Two hours late for a training session - thats completely unacceptable in my opinion. Incredibly we won the game. I think the lads done it for our magnificent fans more than their boss though.

Why haven't they been doing it for the magnificent fans all season then? Or were we more magnificent because there were less of us on Saturday.

If we all miss the MKDons game will they win 10-0?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:41 - Apr 17 with 9467 viewsSuddenLad

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:36 - Apr 17 by Dalelover3

I would have hoped that the players did it for themselves above all else. Yes, the fans are magnificent - good of you to recognise that, but surely John Coleman has to be given a reasonable opportunity to succeed before he gets condemned.

It's not a popularity contest. He has a job to do, and his job is to bring the best results he can from the squad he has.

If players aren't willing to do that, or won't adhere to the managers' wishes, then there will only be one outcome. Everyone has to pull together or we're all wasting our time.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:41 - Apr 17 with 9462 views442Dale

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:36 - Apr 17 by D_Alien

So, lets sum up... some people don't like the manager. Some people like a drink. Some people rub each other the wrong way.

Sounds like an everyday workplace to me. Have you got anything interesting to say?

Still trying to work out what the problem was with the Manchester story!

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:43 - Apr 17 with 9446 viewsDalelover3

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:33 - Apr 17 by TVOS1907

What did?

Coleman and Bell?

Jones and Bell?

Jones and Coleman?

Make up your mind!

Just had it confirmed that it was Coleman and Jones that had to be seperated in the dressing room after the Sheff United game. Sorry about the errors. I'd actually forgot who actually had that paticular bust-up, theres been that many!
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:43 - Apr 17 with 9445 viewsphomem

I'm not saying these things are right far from it if this sort of things are going on then it needs sorting but through the board/chairman and through players complaining along the correct channels which I believe has happened in past management teams. This sort of thing needs to be kept behind closed doors really
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:45 - Apr 17 with 9432 viewsSuddenLad

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:28 - Apr 17 by Dalelover3

Yes. Sorry about that. It was Jones and Bell. Obviously I didn't hear that on the bus. It came from an official source.

Just for the record, when you popped up on here last Friday, you were Dalelover1.

Is this an identity crisis, or a lack of memory, or perhaps someone else ?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:46 - Apr 17 with 9422 viewsDalelover3

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:34 - Apr 17 by R17ALE

Your official sources have been reliable, but your take on why AK and MM are stepping down from the board only serves to underline that you are intent on using this forum to make our manager's life as uncomfortable as you can.

I know for a fact that MM wanted to approach Coleman last summer as his first choice. I know this because I bumped into him on New Street, Huddersfield 2 weeks ago and he told me. Can't be sure on AK's reasons, but your mistruth on MM reveals your motives to me, despite your otherwise impeccable inside info.

Fair enough. I was given this info last night and haven't been able to get on here until now. I didn't even know that they'd actually resigned yet.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:47 - Apr 17 with 9414 viewsdalenumber2

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:45 - Apr 17 by SuddenLad

Just for the record, when you popped up on here last Friday, you were Dalelover1.

I think he explained that he was banned - so this is probably a new account? We might be on dalelover10 before the end of the season at this rate!
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:47 - Apr 17 with 9409 viewsD_Alien

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:43 - Apr 17 by Dalelover3

Just had it confirmed that it was Coleman and Jones that had to be seperated in the dressing room after the Sheff United game. Sorry about the errors. I'd actually forgot who actually had that paticular bust-up, theres been that many!

So when SAF had his infamous bust-up with golden boy Beckham, did that stop Utd from winning things?

Just what's your point, exactly? That the club is undergoing a period of change when tensions are high, and some people can't stand the heat? I'd be more disappointed to hear it was all sweetness and light, because that'd tell me no-one gave a damn.

I'm not sure the club needs people like you sniffing around.

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:48 - Apr 17 with 9401 viewsTVOS1907

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:43 - Apr 17 by Dalelover3

Have you been privvy to them all or something?

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:49 - Apr 17 with 9385 viewsTVOS1907

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:47 - Apr 17 by dalenumber2

I think he explained that he was banned - so this is probably a new account? We might be on dalelover10 before the end of the season at this rate!

What happened to dalelover2?

In fact 'dalelover' seem rather an incongruous name to use given the harm he/she seems intent on causing.

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:49 - Apr 17 with 9387 viewsSuddenLad

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:47 - Apr 17 by dalenumber2

I must have missed the second version altogether then !

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:50 - Apr 17 with 9378 viewsDalelover3

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:45 - Apr 17 by SuddenLad

Correct - I was Dalelover1 but was kicked-off. So I had to set-up a new e-mail address and a new username. I used the '3' instead of the '2' because I knew i'd never used a '3' before.
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:52 - Apr 17 with 9362 viewsD_Alien

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:34 - Apr 17 by R17ALE

Yep, this was relatively common knowledge last weekend.

Bring on the revolution!!!

Or summat.

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:53 - Apr 17 with 9355 viewsDalelover3

I've been banned about 3 times already! First I was called Rochdalefan1. I lasted about 3 hours and then I got the push! Lol
I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:54 - Apr 17 with 9344 viewsSuddenLad

I keep getting kicked-off here when I give out accurate information on 22:50 - Apr 17 by Dalelover3

Correct - I was Dalelover1 but was kicked-off. So I had to set-up a new e-mail address and a new username. I used the '3' instead of the '2' because I knew i'd never used a '3' before.

Have you and John Coleman had a disagreement or something ? Why do you want to undermine what he's trying to do?

If you have the best interests of the club, staff and supporters at heart, how do your messages on here help?

We've all had a disappointing season. Some have been paid for 'achieving' the results, some had had to pay for the dubious privilege of watching the results unfold.

Who do you think should REALLY be pi$$ed off ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024