Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really really really really really really really 16:44 - Sep 8 with 10694 viewsG_Dale

Shite

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Really really really really really really really on 17:00 - Sep 8 with 4440 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Same old same old = shite!
Really really really really really really really on 17:02 - Sep 8 with 4410 viewsRAFC1907

il add to that, COMPLETE SHITE

Poll: Bottomley...

Really really really really really really really on 17:02 - Sep 8 with 4390 viewsfitzochris

Five forwards on the pitch at the end and still couldn't score. One win in five. Not good enough for a promotion chasing team. Sights need adjusting methinks.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Really really really really really really really on 17:04 - Sep 8 with 4365 viewswmgunit

Really really really really really really really on 17:02 - Sep 8 by fitzochris

Five forwards on the pitch at the end and still couldn't score. One win in five. Not good enough for a promotion chasing team. Sights need adjusting methinks.

I still cannot comprehend how anybody thought this side would be able to do any better than 12th. Even that looks optimistic now.
Really really really really really really really on 17:07 - Sep 8 with 4328 viewsjoecooke

Should have kept hold of Holness,proven in this league.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Really really really really really really really on 17:10 - Sep 8 with 4292 viewsfitzochris

Really really really really really really really on 17:04 - Sep 8 by wmgunit

I still cannot comprehend how anybody thought this side would be able to do any better than 12th. Even that looks optimistic now.

Management said that. Eff all creativity out there. Should have been sorted. Loans only now.

Really really really really really really really on 17:11 - Sep 8 with 4287 viewsSFD

£20.00 well saved I think, the sooner the board of this club realise employing inadequate staff in all departments to save money doesn't work then the sooner I can stop doing this bloody overtime on a Saturday.
Coleman worries me the pre season training was like something witnessed in 1980 not modern day professionalism.
Really really really really really really really on 17:18 - Sep 8 with 4231 viewsjoecooke

Really really really really really really really on 17:11 - Sep 8 by SFD

£20.00 well saved I think, the sooner the board of this club realise employing inadequate staff in all departments to save money doesn't work then the sooner I can stop doing this bloody overtime on a Saturday.
Coleman worries me the pre season training was like something witnessed in 1980 not modern day professionalism.

"the pre season training was like something witnessed in 1980 not modern day professionalism".

I had been told the same and it is a worry.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Login to get fewer ads

Really really really really really really really on 17:22 - Sep 8 with 4191 viewsPRINCE2356

Burton Albion by the looks of that even though they won are going to be a relegation fodder team with that style of play they were awful.

But we were absolute toilet!! Peter Cavanagh hang your head in shame and hand that captain's armband to some 1 else, one of the worst displays ever in a dale shirt. Adebola - Big stump who is not going to get you goals, Kennedy very wasteful like Cavanagh. Tutte was the only 1 who can hold his head high in the midfield 3.

Grimes and Grant in the middle for me, Putterill on 1 wing and another fast 1 on the other wing.
Really really really really really really really on 17:23 - Sep 8 with 4175 viewsRooleyblue

That was so poor, This formation does not work, the forwards are too far apart to be able to link up with each other.
Desire to win was non-existant.
sub 2000 attendance wont be far behind this, unless we see some changes to playing attitudes and can pass to each other and winning would be nice.
Really really really really really really really on 17:25 - Sep 8 with 4157 viewsChaffRAFC

A truly awful performance from start to finish really. I didn't like the fact Cavanagh came straight back in as I didn't think BBM had done anything to warrant being dropped and said as much upon hearing the team news and he was absolutely awful and was misplacing passes all over the show. Kennedy wasn't better either and even Tutte was giving the ball away in the second half.

Dele Adebola was poor and seems to only be able to play one way. He needs the ball played to feet, a couple of yards either side and the ball is lost. He's also not great in the air and was very poor today.

We don't really seem to be able to change things when we're struggling, we just persist with the same system.

As for Burton, I think Marcus Holness was the best player on the pitch today. Burton defended superbly through out, especially in the second half.

Very poor, very annoyed, and much improvement needed to get anything from AFC Wimbledon.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Really really really really really really really on 17:30 - Sep 8 with 4123 viewsAtThePeake

I am just glad Barnet are in this league so there's only one relegation spot we have to worry about.

Tangled up in blue.

Really really really really really really really on 17:30 - Sep 8 with 4122 viewsSFD

Really really really really really really really on 17:25 - Sep 8 by ChaffRAFC

A truly awful performance from start to finish really. I didn't like the fact Cavanagh came straight back in as I didn't think BBM had done anything to warrant being dropped and said as much upon hearing the team news and he was absolutely awful and was misplacing passes all over the show. Kennedy wasn't better either and even Tutte was giving the ball away in the second half.

Dele Adebola was poor and seems to only be able to play one way. He needs the ball played to feet, a couple of yards either side and the ball is lost. He's also not great in the air and was very poor today.

We don't really seem to be able to change things when we're struggling, we just persist with the same system.

As for Burton, I think Marcus Holness was the best player on the pitch today. Burton defended superbly through out, especially in the second half.

Very poor, very annoyed, and much improvement needed to get anything from AFC Wimbledon.

The system he appears to be playing can work with quality players and players with pace supporting the lone striker, unfortunately it would appear we lack either.
Really really really really really really really on 17:34 - Sep 8 with 4072 viewsolympicdale

yeah true, why should we hope for anything higher than 18th, as awful a performance as it was, shades of Barrow, it doesnt make a season. Why have we strikers like grant/grimes, who would set this division alight if played in the right positions, out wide or almost in midfield!

Life is a game of fate.

Really really really really really really really on 17:34 - Sep 8 with 4071 viewsfitzochris

Really really really really really really really on 17:30 - Sep 8 by SFD

The system he appears to be playing can work with quality players and players with pace supporting the lone striker, unfortunately it would appear we lack either.

Yeah, but as Chaff says, there's no plan B and there hasn't been since Barnsley. All very predictable. There is sod all creativity from midfield too, which only compounds the problem with the formation we're playing.

Really really really really really really really on 17:34 - Sep 8 with 4067 viewsDaleFan7

Worst set of players in the 18 years I've been watching. If something isn't done quickly we will be fighting relegation in this division.

Not one of them outfield players can come out of that game with any positives, they were all poor, looked disinterested, couldn't pass the ball 3 yards, even if they did they couldn't control it.

The board have got to wake up and smell the coffee, the club is sinking fast and we are going to start getting sub 2,000 gates soon. Who is going to want to pay £20 for that bag of sh!te?
Really really really really really really really on 17:36 - Sep 8 with 4045 viewsfitzochris

Really really really really really really really on 17:34 - Sep 8 by olympicdale

yeah true, why should we hope for anything higher than 18th, as awful a performance as it was, shades of Barrow, it doesnt make a season. Why have we strikers like grant/grimes, who would set this division alight if played in the right positions, out wide or almost in midfield!

The game sums up the season so far, though. Without change, to either formation or personnel, I think 18th is a realistic finishing spot.

Really really really really really really really on 17:41 - Sep 8 with 4008 viewsSFD

I have only been to Chesterfield and pre season games but could see quite clearly that this system does not work particularly for the strikers we have at the club, honestly hope JC can turn it around but fear his old style management is far to outdated to be a success in this era.
Really really really really really really really on 17:43 - Sep 8 with 3992 viewsbanterluke

Really really really really really really really on 17:25 - Sep 8 by ChaffRAFC

Absolutely awful performance. Coleman wants to play this cultured formation and fair enough, a lot of top teams play the same however, you need a lot of creativity in order for it to be successful. Something we severely lack i creative player was sat on the bench and grant is wasted in the role he was asked to play. Adebola is a lump who has the footballing brain of a cat. He does the hard part in holding tge ball fairly well but when it comes to finding another blue shirt with a simple lay off, he failed on too many occasions. Pearson looks like a centre back out if position and cavanagh struggled. Coleman has assembled a team full of average players who wont let him down in effort but are lacking in quality. Id like to see us go 442 and bring in another winger for it to happen. Grimes and grant up front.
Really really really really really really really on 17:46 - Sep 8 with 3954 viewsolympicdale

Really really really really really really really on 17:36 - Sep 8 by fitzochris

The game sums up the season so far, though. Without change, to either formation or personnel, I think 18th is a realistic finishing spot.

it ashtonished me with how slow and imobile our midfield was, its so frustrating because we cant afford to go backwards or we're just going to go back to how it was and the fans wont accept that anymore, Grimes and Grant have to be in a front two or just get rid, no point hqving 'em otherwise.

Life is a game of fate.

Really really really really really really really on 17:47 - Sep 8 with 3942 viewsNewbury_Dale

If you sign non-league players you end in the non-league. These players arent good enough.

We should be asking questions of the Chairman. The club is regressing at a rate of knots. On and off the pitch. Time to stop living off the Hillcroft fluke.
Really really really really really really really on 17:49 - Sep 8 with 3913 viewsBartRowou

Really really really really really really really on 17:43 - Sep 8 by banterluke

Absolutely awful performance. Coleman wants to play this cultured formation and fair enough, a lot of top teams play the same however, you need a lot of creativity in order for it to be successful. Something we severely lack i creative player was sat on the bench and grant is wasted in the role he was asked to play. Adebola is a lump who has the footballing brain of a cat. He does the hard part in holding tge ball fairly well but when it comes to finding another blue shirt with a simple lay off, he failed on too many occasions. Pearson looks like a centre back out if position and cavanagh struggled. Coleman has assembled a team full of average players who wont let him down in effort but are lacking in quality. Id like to see us go 442 and bring in another winger for it to happen. Grimes and grant up front.

Is that the same Adebola who most would have had as mom last week? Although we're still a long way off being a decent team, today was one of those days where everyone had an off day (bar Lillis) and the simplest things proved impossible. The whole team and manager need to take the blame rather than individuals.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Really really really really really really really on 17:50 - Sep 8 with 3890 viewsjudd

Didn't think it would be possible to assemble a squad worse than Eyres, but fook me an experienced manager has done so in record time. Ryan Edwards plays like id expect Gareth Griffiths to play nowadays. The striker looks like the guy from the Green Mile, who I'd prefer even now, sadly. The cracks papered over by the Barnet fluke have been exposed more than Christian Grey could have managed. Utter, utter gash.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Really really really really really really really on 17:51 - Sep 8 with 3886 views49thseason

Really really really really really really really on 17:34 - Sep 8 by DaleFan7

Worst set of players in the 18 years I've been watching. If something isn't done quickly we will be fighting relegation in this division.

Not one of them outfield players can come out of that game with any positives, they were all poor, looked disinterested, couldn't pass the ball 3 yards, even if they did they couldn't control it.

The board have got to wake up and smell the coffee, the club is sinking fast and we are going to start getting sub 2,000 gates soon. Who is going to want to pay £20 for that bag of sh!te?

When is Coleman going to realise that 433 wont work, has never worked, and with these players never will work because they are not good enough to play 3 against 4.

Adebola is too slow to catch a cold, Donnelly can't trap a bag of cement, Grant is a left footed, right sided forward if we believe today's line up.We can't get players into the box, don't shoot from outside the box, have probably the widest pitch in the division and don't have a winger in the club

This "team" has no pace, no passes, no creativity and no idea how to win.
Its time to shut up shop and build houses on the ground if this is the best we can do.

Oh and less than 2000 of us can be bothered to turn up

Problem? What problem?
Really really really really really really really on 17:51 - Sep 8 with 3878 viewsolympicdale

Really really really really really really really on 17:47 - Sep 8 by Newbury_Dale

If you sign non-league players you end in the non-league. These players arent good enough.

We should be asking questions of the Chairman. The club is regressing at a rate of knots. On and off the pitch. Time to stop living off the Hillcroft fluke.

lilis/dele/mcintyre/pearson/phil an ryan edwards/grant/ curran/ craney/putteril/cavanagh/domnelly... yeah really non league there, tit.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024