Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket update 13:20 - Aug 1 with 2898 viewsjoswan17

Last I heard we were at 16,000 for tonight - that was late on Tuesday, any idea how much that's grown by, by now? Any idea how many the Swed's are bringing?

There once was an ugly duckling...

Ticket update on 13:28 - Aug 1 with 2844 viewsJm07

Just seen a massive queue on SSN - wouldn't be surprised if we get 18-19k down there. Fukcing hope so we need the atmosphere!
Ticket update on 13:59 - Aug 1 with 2734 viewsDDCH

The fact the sun has come out will help. Just had a call off a few people asking me if I was going down as they are about to go hunting for tickets........talk about fair weather fans :)

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Ticket update on 14:43 - Aug 1 with 2656 viewsKeyserSoze

Surely the queue is partly down to people buying away tickets? Or are they only available online?

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Ticket update on 15:23 - Aug 1 with 2532 viewsOwenThom

Due to last minute changes, I am now able to go! Hope there's plenty of tickets left! CAN'T WAIT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

Ticket update on 15:48 - Aug 1 with 2443 viewsDull1Thomas

I am not a season ticket holder but will be going tonight and next week, I'll be there for the early stages of the cup matches but as we progress my chances of getting a ticket will fall and fall and fall.

Just saying

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Ticket update on 16:07 - Aug 1 with 2374 viewsTheClash

Welcome to the Premier League and the last two years of ticket frustration

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Ticket update on 16:13 - Aug 1 with 2346 viewsgriffojack

Alot of people have left it until yesterday and today due to the fact of it being pay day,I think there will be very few empty seats tonight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024