Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Guzman injured 10:23 - Oct 7 with 2208 viewsSwanfan1

Is it only news to me that against Southampton
De Guzman was injured did you all know that ?
thats a surprise.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2013 10:24]

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

De Guzman injured on 10:30 - Oct 7 with 2181 viewshobo

Yep, will miss Holland's games but should be back for our next game
De Guzman injured on 10:36 - Oct 7 with 2164 viewswaynekerr55

Shock another injury...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

De Guzman injured on 10:56 - Oct 7 with 2135 viewsJoeBaxi

Thursday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday, Internationals, 1 km runs.

This is just the start of the toll it's gonna take. Toon nearly got relegated cos of it.
De Guzman injured on 19:56 - Oct 10 with 1813 viewsborinifanclub

Would anyone notice if JDG was injured?
Has any one ever seen him run ?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

De Guzman injured on 20:03 - Oct 10 with 1795 viewspencoedjack

De Guzman injured on 19:56 - Oct 10 by borinifanclub

Would anyone notice if JDG was injured?
Has any one ever seen him run ?

I would much rather JDG in our midfield than JJS.

I still find it hard to believe how 'fans favourite' Jonjo gets more applause than Michu.
De Guzman injured on 20:47 - Oct 10 with 1734 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

De Guzman injured on 20:03 - Oct 10 by pencoedjack

I would much rather JDG in our midfield than JJS.

I still find it hard to believe how 'fans favourite' Jonjo gets more applause than Michu.

I completely agree. JJS plays with his heart on his sleeve but gives the ball away too much for my liking, while JDG is a more cultured player and in my opinion is more suited to our style.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

De Guzman injured on 20:53 - Oct 10 with 1717 viewspencoedjack

De Guzman injured on 20:47 - Oct 10 by AtleticoAbertawe

I completely agree. JJS plays with his heart on his sleeve but gives the ball away too much for my liking, while JDG is a more cultured player and in my opinion is more suited to our style.

You obviously know your footie mate ....

Give the fans a round of applause when your substituted you can have a truly awful game and they still love you.

JDG does the dirty work most less cultured football supporters don't recognize .....
De Guzman injured on 21:59 - Oct 10 with 1636 viewsCatullus

De Guzman injured on 20:53 - Oct 10 by pencoedjack

You obviously know your footie mate ....

Give the fans a round of applause when your substituted you can have a truly awful game and they still love you.

JDG does the dirty work most less cultured football supporters don't recognize .....

JDG doesn't do dirty work, he doesn't/can't tackle. he let Ramsey win a tackle (that was 60/40 in JDG's favour) 25 yards out. Ramsey then scored.
JDG is a bottler when it comes to physical contact, good with the ball at his feet yes but don't claim he does the dirty work.
At least Shelvey chases back and actually tackles when he loses it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

De Guzman injured on 22:08 - Oct 10 with 1624 viewspencoedjack

De Guzman injured on 21:59 - Oct 10 by Catullus

JDG doesn't do dirty work, he doesn't/can't tackle. he let Ramsey win a tackle (that was 60/40 in JDG's favour) 25 yards out. Ramsey then scored.
JDG is a bottler when it comes to physical contact, good with the ball at his feet yes but don't claim he does the dirty work.

Ill stick with the Dutch international, you stick with the English U21 player
De Guzman injured on 22:14 - Oct 10 with 1602 viewsCaptain_Sham

So Tiendelli is better than Rangel on the basis that hes a Dutch international? Errrrrrrr

Its just a ride.

De Guzman injured on 22:18 - Oct 10 with 1589 viewsJokeren1943

Guzman tackles just as bad as Dyer.

But Guzman is more calm and experienced then Shelvey. When we are under pressure Shelvey tend to panic more often and make hasty decisions.

But Shelvey gives his heart every time. He is a far better defender then Guzman. His passes are outstanding compared to most PL players (included Guzman), and he has far more presence on the pitch. How he dealt with the Liverpool match was insane.

Within 2 years Shelvey price will be 15 million and play for the english national team.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 22:20]
De Guzman injured on 23:49 - Oct 10 with 1509 viewsDrizzy

De Guzman injured on 21:59 - Oct 10 by Catullus

It's not "dirty work" per se but unnoticed work. He recycles the ball efficiently and usually his defensive positioning his good. His control is brilliant too. There's no Hollywood passes nor barnstorming tackles but you don't get the kind of outright sloppiness that we see with certain other players.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

De Guzman injured on 01:05 - Oct 11 with 1473 viewsDaneloCruz

De Guzman injured on 23:49 - Oct 10 by Drizzy

It's not "dirty work" per se but unnoticed work. He recycles the ball efficiently and usually his defensive positioning his good. His control is brilliant too. There's no Hollywood passes nor barnstorming tackles but you don't get the kind of outright sloppiness that we see with certain other players.

It's called class! A lot in this forum may not appreciate JDG's class, ontribution and style of play but he's proven himself not only to Swans but also to Orange.. Maybe this forum haters know more than ML and van Gaal sses?
De Guzman injured on 01:07 - Oct 11 with 1468 viewsDaneloCruz

De Guzman injured on 01:05 - Oct 11 by DaneloCruz

It's called class! A lot in this forum may not appreciate JDG's class, ontribution and style of play but he's proven himself not only to Swans but also to Orange.. Maybe this forum haters know more than ML and van Gaal sses?

I meant what ML and van Gaal sees if that's even a word lol.
De Guzman injured on 12:21 - Oct 11 with 1322 viewsJokeren1943

De Guzman injured on 01:05 - Oct 11 by DaneloCruz

Again
Because someone think player A is better dosen't mean player B has to be crap.

You may ask why Laudrup has choosen Shelvey and Canas as our main midfielders in Premier League instead of Guzman and Britton.

May be that ML think they bring something extra to our "first team".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024