Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
brilliant news this morning 08:07 - Oct 20 with 482 viewssaint22

Southampton forward Nathan Redmond will donate to charity for every goal and assist he produces this season.

Lets hope that charity is reliant on donations then

brilliant news this morning on 08:14 - Oct 20 with 464 viewsDel_Bianco

I don't think they be expecting a huge influx of cash somehow

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: Pellegrino in or out?

brilliant news this morning on 08:26 - Oct 20 with 451 viewsKennington

He should donate for every misplaced pass or any shot wide of the goal.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

brilliant news this morning on 08:35 - Oct 20 with 435 viewsOc7saint

I think the charity would make more money if I donated every time I score for Saints to be honest!
brilliant news this morning on 09:00 - Oct 20 with 408 viewsRon11

brilliant news this morning on 08:26 - Oct 20 by Kennington

He should donate for every misplaced pass or any shot wide of the goal.

Like the one to Gabbiadini for his first goal last Sunday?

brilliant news this morning on 11:07 - Oct 20 with 335 viewsTimSaint

22 - Bizarre that Redmond has announced this, just a day or 2 after you slagged every player for not donating 1% of their salaries to charity like Juan Mata does. Many players do their bit for charities, often without wanting publicity and Saints have been involved in numerous 'care in the community' types of venture, including hospital visits, special needs schools and grassroots.
Personally, I donate to a few local charities that are close to me. I trust your charitable donations involve much more than just buying a poppy !! :o)

TimSaint

brilliant news this morning on 11:19 - Oct 20 with 321 viewsBaselSaint

A better motivation for him would be every minute played that does not produce a goal or assist in a Prem League match he will donate 100 quid to charity.

Poll: Project Fear is in Full Turbo Mode - is it...

brilliant news this morning on 11:45 - Oct 20 with 303 viewsBoris_

Dune donates to charity once a month, when he goes to Oxfam to buy another pair of used jeans.

Poll: Claude Puel

brilliant news this morning on 13:21 - Oct 20 with 259 viewsBuggalugs

brilliant news this morning on 11:07 - Oct 20 by TimSaint

22 - Bizarre that Redmond has announced this, just a day or 2 after you slagged every player for not donating 1% of their salaries to charity like Juan Mata does. Many players do their bit for charities, often without wanting publicity and Saints have been involved in numerous 'care in the community' types of venture, including hospital visits, special needs schools and grassroots.
Personally, I donate to a few local charities that are close to me. I trust your charitable donations involve much more than just buying a poppy !! :o)

With his numerous global business interests, I'm sure 22's income dwarfs that of a Premier League footballer. I wouldn't be surprised if he had his own foundation setup, with the proceeds enabling the building of schools and hospitals across New York state.

Poll: Are the Leslie-Ites ruining TUI?

brilliant news this morning on 16:49 - Oct 20 with 186 viewsDellHero

Yawn.

Poll: If VVD returns to the first team will you...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2017 hosted by FastHosts