Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? 00:42 - Sep 14 with 631 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Canvey Island is at high-risk of flooding. Experts say rising sea levels COULD mean one day it will be underwater?
They COULD find the Loch Ness Monster really exists?
There COULD be snow this winter?
NO ONE KNOWS ........... SO now HOW DOES Bank of England Governor Mark Carney claims that leaving the European Union without a deal could be as big a disaster as the 2008 financial crash............... Anyone can say this COULD happen - that COULD happen.

HIS TRACK RECORD.
On the prospect of the great British electorate voting to leave the E,U. ---- Governor Mark Carney predicted - loss of thousands of jobs ...... recession - and a " special exit budget" wrong ! WRONG! WRONG! on his forecasts ----- WRONG AGAIN Governor Mark Carney, Has he ever forecast anything and was proven correct?

How can anyone with a brain believe this guy - mind you ..... HE'S not being political in any way? Ha!ha ! ha !

[Post edited 14 Sep 7:01]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 08:03 - Sep 14 with 557 viewsHeisenberg

Confirmation that there is sod all else to do in Stoke.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 09:22 - Sep 14 with 535 viewsDorsetIan

Hi ASIS.

IF you take the view that anything could or couldn't happen and just leave it at that, then you are effectively denying that anyone can say anything sensible about the future.

Sure, he might be wrong but why not take him at face value. He's the Governor of the Bank of England, which might suggest that he is no mug. He also had a good track record in helping Canada avoid the worst of the 2008 crash because of the things he spotted in advance.

I don't 'believe' him, but I do listen to him and take what he says seriously.

Anyway, for all that there are still the extremist Brexit voices saying that Chequers is dead or a betrayal or that May must go, it seems to me that, actually, we are now heading towards a Brexit deal and a soft landing, so we really shouldn't worry too much about all these 'no deal' doomsday scenarios.
Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 10:21 - Sep 14 with 514 viewsBIG_CHRiS

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 09:22 - Sep 14 by DorsetIan

Hi ASIS.

IF you take the view that anything could or couldn't happen and just leave it at that, then you are effectively denying that anyone can say anything sensible about the future.

Sure, he might be wrong but why not take him at face value. He's the Governor of the Bank of England, which might suggest that he is no mug. He also had a good track record in helping Canada avoid the worst of the 2008 crash because of the things he spotted in advance.

Anyway, for all that there are still the extremist Brexit voices saying that Chequers is dead or a betrayal or that May must go, it seems to me that, actually, we are now heading towards a Brexit deal and a soft landing, so we really shouldn't worry too much about all these 'no deal' doomsday scenarios.

I've never seen anyone have a conversation with themselves online Ian, thats quite an achievement Alan.
Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 10:31 - Sep 14 with 504 viewsDorsetIan

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 10:21 - Sep 14 by BIG_CHRiS

I've never seen anyone have a conversation with themselves online Ian, thats quite an achievement Alan.

Well done Chris that's a whole sentence you've managed to construct there. Keep trying and working hard.
Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 10:39 - Sep 14 with 498 viewsBIG_CHRiS

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 10:31 - Sep 14 by DorsetIan

Well done Chris that's a whole sentence you've managed to construct there. Keep trying and working hard.

Thanks Alan, i appreciate your input, whats the next hot topic you're going to have a discussion with yourself Ian?
[Post edited 14 Sep 10:42]
Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 11:06 - Sep 14 with 472 viewsDorsetIan

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 10:39 - Sep 14 by BIG_CHRiS

Thanks Alan, i appreciate your input, whats the next hot topic you're going to have a discussion with yourself Ian?
[Post edited 14 Sep 10:42]

I'm not sure Chris, and I obviously wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for you or Katie.
Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 18:42 - Sep 14 with 369 viewsdwayne_dibley

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 08:03 - Sep 14 by Heisenberg

Confirmation that there is sod all else to do in Stoke.

confirmation there is a God
Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 20:38 - Sep 14 with 336 viewsjordan_sibley

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 09:22 - Sep 14 by DorsetIan

Hi ASIS.

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Login to get fewer ads

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 09:28 - Sep 15 with 240 viewsDorsetIan

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 20:38 - Sep 14 by jordan_sibley

Friends from the secure ward, Katie?

Exsperts say Canvey Island COULD dissapeared under water? on 11:14 - Sep 15 with 214 viewsdwayne_dibley

the operative word is "SHOULD"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018