Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... 17:04 - Sep 14 with 2388 views1885_SFC

some things never change...

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime/eight-pompey-hooligans-jailed-for-guildh

Love life. Love music.

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 17:57 - Sep 14 with 1940 viewskingslandstand1

I see that Scouser Fowler in there as well - you'd have thought being a decent player he wouldn't go that low

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 18:42 - Sep 14 with 1899 viewsdwayne_dibley

Where is Judge Jeffries when you need him

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 00:22 - Sep 15 with 1748 viewsgreen

I know it's that lot but I think they're entitled to feel a bit hard done by - it's not like they were attacking innocent people, they were probably just as up for it. Saying that, they should know the risks but it's a bit of a joke to go to jail for a scuffle.
Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 07:35 - Sep 15 with 1678 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 00:22 - Sep 15 by green

I know it's that lot but I think they're entitled to feel a bit hard done by - it's not like they were attacking innocent people, they were probably just as up for it. Saying that, they should know the risks but it's a bit of a joke to go to jail for a scuffle.

The punishment is totally OTT in my opinion, but it always has been for football related offences. Then you see this statement from the police and you see why the sentences the judges give are so hard;

" Hampshire police superintendent Kelly Whiting said: "These are people who have been causing problems at Portsmouth Football Club for years and since we’ve taken them out there has been far less disorder.
"There were families and children walking around Guildhall Square where most of this trouble happened. "

Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 09:26 - Sep 15 with 1606 views1teeminants

Anyone that deliberately has a punch up in a public place has got to be pretty thick with the amount of cctv cameras around these days.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 10:28 - Sep 15 with 1560 viewsthis_charming_man

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 07:35 - Sep 15 by Gennaro_Contaldo

The punishment is totally OTT in my opinion, but it always has been for football related offences. Then you see this statement from the police and you see why the sentences the judges give are so hard;

" Hampshire police superintendent Kelly Whiting said: "These are people who have been causing problems at Portsmouth Football Club for years and since we’ve taken them out there has been far less disorder.
"There were families and children walking around Guildhall Square where most of this trouble happened. "

Don’t they always say that though? I remember when some saints fans got in trouble and in the blaze of publicity to justify the multi million pound trial for a relatively minor incident the police made out they had to be locked up as they all plotting to cause mayhem at the European championships that summer when no one had any intention of even going.

It’s a mugs game, anyone that gets involved in trouble at football these days is an idiot, you can be banned or even banged up for even being near and Incident or knowing people who are involved in anything. It does amuse me how the lines are always the same in most reports. The incident always resembled a scene from braveheart, there are always elderly people, children or heavily pregnant women running for their lives and the police always pat themselves on the back Like they’ve cracked a mafia like organisation when all they’ve done is make a few arrest of thick coonts bouncing around in front of their cameras.
[Post edited 15 Sep 10:38]

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Should Hughes be sacked?

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 10:40 - Sep 15 with 1545 viewsthis_charming_man

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 17:57 - Sep 14 by kingslandstand1

I see that Scouser Fowler in there as well - you'd have thought being a decent player he wouldn't go that low

Anthony Hopkins too. Wondered why he’d not been in many films of late

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 13:31 - Sep 15 with 1436 viewsTheMoog

Why are 20 year olds being put in a YOI? Is it a space and resources issue?

Standby to standby

Login to get fewer ads

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 15:16 - Sep 15 with 1396 views1ASIN12

Should do what the Eastern Europeans do, 20 aside in a field for 10 mins and beat the shit out of each other.

It would sort out those that want to actually fight and those that just push, shout and act hard behind a line of police and also no one would be sent down for doing either.
Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 16:30 - Sep 15 with 1354 viewsArthurHucksake

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 09:26 - Sep 15 by 1teeminants

Anyone that deliberately has a punch up in a public place has got to be pretty thick with the amount of cctv cameras around these days.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 17:41 - Sep 15 with 1300 viewsTheKraken

Knocked them all out vertical on the pavement

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 18:08 - Sep 15 with 1261 viewsTheKraken

"The half a dozen mouthy fat brave skates by the king alfred pub in soton that ended up vertical on the pavement, sucking their own dicks, didn't look like birds to me. FAF"

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 20:46 - Sep 15 with 1153 views1teeminants

That’s Is correct. Some of them were vertical for a few seconds propped up against a fence with their shoulders on the pavement and their legs in the air. Not difficult for even a thick c@nt like you to understand really.
[Post edited 16 Sep 8:27]

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 21:21 - Sep 15 with 1129 viewsthis_charming_man

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 15:16 - Sep 15 by 1ASIN12

Should do what the Eastern Europeans do, 20 aside in a field for 10 mins and beat the shit out of each other.

It would sort out those that want to actually fight and those that just push, shout and act hard behind a line of police and also no one would be sent down for doing either.

IT looks like the have. Millwall v Brentford youth

Warning this video is classified PG
Contains some seems of semi nudity, bad language and minimal violence which some will find hilarious

Ahh bugger video unavailable
[Post edited 15 Sep 21:23]

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 21:31 - Sep 15 with 1115 viewsgreen

I saw that video that's meant to be Brentford - Millwall I think? I thought it was in slow motion when I first saw it.
Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 21:41 - Sep 15 with 1105 viewsthis_charming_man

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 21:31 - Sep 15 by green

I saw that video that's meant to be Brentford - Millwall I think? I thought it was in slow motion when I first saw it.

Yes that’s it, Millwall v Brentford.

Absolutely Laughable, about 3 punches thrown.

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 21:51 - Sep 15 with 1095 viewsArthurHucksake

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 20:46 - Sep 15 by 1teeminants

That’s Is correct. Some of them were vertical for a few seconds propped up against a fence with their shoulders on the pavement and their legs in the air. Not difficult for even a thick c@nt like you to understand really.

Give it up Val, you mugged yourself right off and that's a fact.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 23:12 - Sep 15 with 1054 views1teeminants

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 21:51 - Sep 15 by ArthurHucksake

Give it up Val, you mugged yourself right off and that's a fact.

https://goo.gl/images/sCF1PA

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 00:00 - Sep 16 with 1026 viewsArthurHucksake

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 23:12 - Sep 15 by 1teeminants

https://goo.gl/images/sCF1PA

Can't even post a picture, mugged yourself off yet again Val.

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 00:28 - Sep 16 with 1016 viewsTheKraken

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 20:46 - Sep 15 by 1teeminants

You said half a dozen of them were vertical. You explained one. How did the other 5 become vertical?
Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 08:22 - Sep 16 with 904 views1teeminants

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 00:28 - Sep 16 by TheKraken

You said half a dozen of them were vertical. You explained one. How did the other 5 become vertical?

If you witnessed it perhaps you would know. What I find amusing about all this is some of them were actually vertical after being lumped by saints fans, albeit for a few seconds and not horizontal and thick idiots like Albie have been made to look like mugs. Albie would have been miles away digging bait at the time.

Backfired a bit really has it not ?

Albie is the only person in history to be ripped to bits by Doc.

[Post edited 16 Sep 8:25]

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 08:39 - Sep 16 with 882 viewsArthurHucksake

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 08:22 - Sep 16 by 1teeminants

If you witnessed it perhaps you would know. What I find amusing about all this is some of them were actually vertical after being lumped by saints fans, albeit for a few seconds and not horizontal and thick idiots like Albie have been made to look like mugs. Albie would have been miles away digging bait at the time.

Put the shovel down Val.

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 11:38 - Sep 16 with 754 viewsthis_charming_man

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 08:22 - Sep 16 by 1teeminants

You’re right alby was docs punchbag something which is something quite shameful really.

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 11:53 - Sep 16 with 738 viewsjordan_sibley

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 11:38 - Sep 16 by this_charming_man

You’re right alby was docs punchbag something which is something quite shameful really.

I was listening to a BBC radio 4 report about a fraud case. It centred around a fraudster concocting a property development in Spain, frontline on a Nick Faldo designed golf course, and offering unbelievable returns to those greedy and gullible enough to fall for it. In the report they interviewed one of the people who was conned out of thousands. To protect his identity they used an actors voice and called him Dave. It did make me chuckle on an otherwise uneventful tootle up the A1.

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 12:15 - Sep 16 with 716 views1teeminants

Pikey's showing themselves up yet again... on 11:38 - Sep 16 by this_charming_man

It was great to see it unfold. The bait digger was a quivering mess after Dave had finished with him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018