Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking on a mobile, on loudspeaker 08:40 - Oct 11 with 313 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Something I keep observing ... people on their mobile phone; the other person is on loudspeaker and the mobile user is speaking into the phone, holding the phone outwards at an angle.

Do people not understand how to use a phone anymore?? I keep seeing this in London, people walking down the street doing it.

I just did a google image search, this is what I mean; https://www.alamy.com/man-holding-mobile-phone-in-hand-and-talking-on-loudspeake

I'm at a loss.
[Post edited 11 Oct 8:40]

Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Talking on a mobile, on loudspeaker on 09:18 - Oct 11 with 292 viewsLeslie_Hughes

I don’t care if I sound ‘racist’, but have you ever seen a Chinese person cross the road without being glued to their phone? They are obsessed with their phones.

Poll: Who Has The Most Impressive Lifestyle On Here?

Talking on a mobile, on loudspeaker on 10:23 - Oct 11 with 251 viewssaintwizzler

Talking on a mobile, on loudspeaker on 09:18 - Oct 11 by Leslie_Hughes

I don’t care if I sound ‘racist’, but have you ever seen a Chinese person cross the road without being glued to their phone? They are obsessed with their phones.

#GaoOut

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Talking on a mobile, on loudspeaker on 11:19 - Oct 11 with 228 viewsthis_charming_man

Don’t really get this. When I’m on a train of office I usually put headphones in and put the the phone on the table as it frees up both hands and can hear better but why anyone would do this is odd.

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: So whose fault is it?

Talking on a mobile, on loudspeaker on 11:21 - Oct 11 with 225 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Talking on a mobile, on loudspeaker on 11:19 - Oct 11 by this_charming_man

Don’t really get this. When I’m on a train of office I usually put headphones in and put the the phone on the table as it frees up both hands and can hear better but why anyone would do this is odd.

Yeah I do this too, but I think people are just weird.

Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018