Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan Players 09:09 - Dec 6 with 572 viewsRon11

Would it be possible for Hassenhutl to bring in two defenders on loan NOW and not in January?
The defending last night was an embarrassing shambles yet again. Yoshida and Stephens looked well off the pace - and that's when they didn't have their backs to the ball.
Looking at the chances created last night (and hitting the woodwork 3 times) with a bit more luck up front they could have got something from last night's game - with a half decent defence.

Loan Players on 09:17 - Dec 6 with 565 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Yoshida was at fault for 2 goals, but so was Targett. Stephens I still think will be okay for a mid-table club. I STILL want to know what's wrong with Bednarek?? Where is he? He must have p*ssed someone off at the club to not be getting a game - or is injured, I have no idea!?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Loan Players on 09:35 - Dec 6 with 531 viewssaint22

Loan Players on 09:17 - Dec 6 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Yoshida was at fault for 2 goals, but so was Targett. Stephens I still think will be okay for a mid-table club. I STILL want to know what's wrong with Bednarek?? Where is he? He must have p*ssed someone off at the club to not be getting a game - or is injured, I have no idea!?

Totally agree
Why neither bednarek or Romeu didn’t start last night is beyond me
Loan Players on 12:27 - Dec 6 with 433 viewsBridders2

In a way lm glad Yoshida f*cked up so badly in front of Ralph. Hopefully he'll drop him and sell him in January.
Loan Players on 03:55 - Dec 7 with 309 viewsRednWight

Loan Players on 12:27 - Dec 6 by Bridders2

In a way lm glad Yoshida f*cked up so badly in front of Ralph. Hopefully he'll drop him and sell him in January.

The problem is , you can only sell a player if someone wants to buy them

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Loan Players on 09:47 - Dec 7 with 212 viewsRon11

Loan Players on 03:55 - Dec 7 by RednWight

The problem is , you can only sell a player if someone wants to buy them

How long has he got on his contract?
Loan Players on 10:15 - Dec 7 with 190 views1885_SFC

Targett was an exact carbon copy of Hoedt's f*ck-up the other week. Out wide on the left touchline & trying to be clever. Instead of sticking it in Row Z, the ball hits the opposing player who puts a cross into the box - and goal !!!

Love life. Love music.

Loan Players on 10:21 - Dec 7 with 189 viewsSaintNick

To answer the original question, no it is not possible to bring players in on loan now, the transfer window includes loan signings, the only opportunity we have is if there are any out of contract players out there, but if there are they will not have played since last season so by the time they are fit it will be January

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Loan Players on 10:32 - Dec 7 with 180 viewsRon11

Loan Players on 10:21 - Dec 7 by SaintNick

To answer the original question, no it is not possible to bring players in on loan now, the transfer window includes loan signings, the only opportunity we have is if there are any out of contract players out there, but if there are they will not have played since last season so by the time they are fit it will be January

Well let's hope some positive defence coaching and set up will help.
Login to get fewer ads

Loan Players on 11:19 - Dec 7 with 155 viewsLeslie_Hughes

I expect Vestergaard to come good under ‘RaHa’. If the rumours about Hughes not wanting to sign him are true, then his confidence was probably shot. Maybe he will start with Stephens and Vestergaard tomorrow. We shall see.

Poll: Should we move away fans?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018