Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ralphs first team 13:30 - Dec 6 with 822 viewssaint22

McCarthy
Valery
Bednarek
Stephens
Bertrand
Lemina
PEH
Romeu
Armstrong
Redmond
Gabbi

ralphs first team on 15:01 - Dec 6 with 764 viewsHeisenberg

If you talking about Saturday Bednarek hasn't played all season so doubt will be thrown in that early. Romeu the same and has looked way off the pace. He won't drop Cedric either. The new manager has only 1 day to look at the players so don't expect too many changes. Agree would like to see more of Valery though.

I expect if we only get a point from the next two games people will be calling for both Ralph's to go. We need to give this one some time. He's clearly a good manager so stick with him even if it goes tits up and we go down.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

ralphs first team on 15:58 - Dec 6 with 734 viewssaint22

ralphs first team on 15:01 - Dec 6 by Heisenberg

If you talking about Saturday Bednarek hasn't played all season so doubt will be thrown in that early. Romeu the same and has looked way off the pace. He won't drop Cedric either. The new manager has only 1 day to look at the players so don't expect too many changes. Agree would like to see more of Valery though.

I expect if we only get a point from the next two games people will be calling for both Ralph's to go. We need to give this one some time. He's clearly a good manager so stick with him even if it goes tits up and we go down.

I would argue that coming in with a clean slate and starting afresh Bednarek can hardly perform any worse than any of our current CBs are

ralphs first team on 20:44 - Dec 6 with 578 viewsinthebox

I like the look of that. Kelvin gave some players the chance to shine at Wembley and they blew it. Targett, Davis, Yoshi all looked second best, even Stephens looked completely lost. By the look of Ralph's nose he hasn't ducked out of many balls in the mush like Yoshi did the other night. A big smile on Romeu's face in training perhaps indicates he's back in contention. As for Bednarek an enigma within an enigma.
ralphs first team on 21:24 - Dec 6 with 540 viewsstraight_pass

ralphs first team on 15:58 - Dec 6 by saint22

I would argue that coming in with a clean slate and starting afresh Bednarek can hardly perform any worse than any of our current CBs are

Agreed saint22 .... there is nothing to beat within the existing squad, but just imagine if it were a bit different!
Just for fun I offer a slight reshuffle on your suggested team selection:

McCarthy
Ibrahima Konate - RB Leipzig
Bednarek
Stephens
Matthias Ginter - Monchengladbach
Lemina
PEH
Romeu
Armstrong
Redmond
Timo Werner - RB Leipzig

Now's the time to dream!!

ralphs first team on 08:45 - Dec 7 with 424 viewsSalisburySaint

with Cardiff's tactics based on long balls, throw ins and set pieces think we need Vestegard in the team

not sure Bertrand is fit either

so i'd play three at back, Soares on left and leave out Romeu

ralphs first team on 09:46 - Dec 7 with 385 viewsRon11

Maybe somebody can offer a different insight on Bednarek.
But didn't I see him play well defensively with no flapping, good positioning and scoring a goal or two last season?

ralphs first team on 11:25 - Dec 7 with 350 viewsLeslie_Hughes

McCarthy
Cedric Stephens Vestergaard Bertrand (is he available?)
hojbjerg Lemina
Redmond Ward-prowse Armstrong
Austin

Poll: Should we move away fans?

ralphs first team on 11:51 - Dec 7 with 335 viewsMessysaints

ralphs first team on 11:25 - Dec 7 by Leslie_Hughes

McCarthy
Cedric Stephens Vestergaard Bertrand (is he available?)
hojbjerg Lemina
Redmond Ward-prowse Armstrong
Austin

This, I like the added Danger JWP brings into the team, more quality in passing and attacking play, If Armstrong Redmond Austin can make runs or get into good position and get on the end of his crosses he is a good asset for the team and brings some thing we have lacked all season which is a decent final ball and stats show this as JWP even though he has had only 300 mins is 2nd in the team on chances created so far...………. and only 2 behind Redmond who has played every game and every min of the season so far.
Login to get fewer ads

ralphs first team on 11:53 - Dec 7 with 329 viewsLeslie_Hughes

ralphs first team on 11:51 - Dec 7 by Messysaints

This, I like the added Danger JWP brings into the team, more quality in passing and attacking play, If Armstrong Redmond Austin can make runs or get into good position and get on the end of his crosses he is a good asset for the team and brings some thing we have lacked all season which is a decent final ball and stats show this as JWP even though he has had only 300 mins is 2nd in the team on chances created so far...………. and only 2 behind Redmond who has played every game and every min of the season so far.

Austin or Gabbiadini to start. I think Austin might get the nod after scoring Wednesday.

Poll: Should we move away fans?

ralphs first team on 12:48 - Dec 7 with 291 viewsNYC_Saint

Could Bertrand play at center half? He’s done it in a 3, wondering if he could do it with 4 at the back. He has the pace to mop up which would cover Targett’s lack of it...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018