Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria 10:20 - Jan 11 with 337 viewsSaintsNews

Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria 11th Jan 2019 10:16
Any Saints fans who thought that Manolo Gabbiadini might have a final game for the club at Leicester have been dashed after he was pictured in Genoa arriving for his medical. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 10:23 - Jan 11 with 328 viewsthis_charming_man

So fat this transfer window TCM has revealed Davis would be first to leave back to rangers and Gabbiadini would be returning to italy.

100% hit rate so far, keep check on my posts to be the first to hear more exclusive news before anyone else.

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Would you welcome a gambling firm as short sponsor?

Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 11:09 - Jan 11 with 267 viewsRustyhelmet

Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 10:23 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

So fat this transfer window TCM has revealed Davis would be first to leave back to rangers and Gabbiadini would be returning to italy.

100% hit rate so far, keep check on my posts to be the first to hear more exclusive news before anyone else.

Cheers Mr Obvious.
Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 11:37 - Jan 11 with 239 viewsthis_charming_man

Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 11:09 - Jan 11 by Rustyhelmet

Cheers Mr Obvious.

Dont be jel

Just goes to prove i am itk, my summer hit rate was 100% as eell, i even knew about angus gunn before pat who is mates with the family!

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Would you welcome a gambling firm as short sponsor?

Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 11:41 - Jan 11 with 230 viewsRustyhelmet

Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 11:37 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

Dont be jel

Just goes to prove i am itk, my summer hit rate was 100% as eell, i even knew about angus gunn before pat who is mates with the family!

Love that you're ITK xx (moist ;-))

Where's ASIS to use his CAPS and demand that you ITK's inform us of ANY SIGNINGS that we MUST make today?.
Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 12:00 - Jan 11 with 210 viewssaint22

Gabbiadini Pictured At Sampdoria on 10:23 - Jan 11 by this_charming_man

We need to know who is coming IN Mr Obvious
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019