Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gao and Lander Sports 13:50 - Feb 17 with 2932 viewsMattFinish

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17437490.southampton-fc-owner-gao-jisheng-loses

Can't believe no-one else has posted about this. It just confirms my belief that Gao hasn't got a Ming vase to p1ss in
Gao and Lander Sports on 14:10 - Feb 17 with 2898 viewsI_would

He met with the sports minister and Eastleigh MP, so must have earmarked his share cash into some sort of development. My guess would be a large new stadium development in Eastleigh (where it should have been originally) plus development of the present stadium site into waterside properties.

Either way, it's all a big secret as far as fans are concerned and no cash to be invested in the team. Let's hope we stay up until Reed's world record extended contracts run their course.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Gao and Lander Sports on 14:15 - Feb 17 with 2893 viewsMarcus_y

Perhaps he is doing a deal to ground share with Eastleigh after he sells sms for development to pocket more cash.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Gao and Lander Sports on 19:33 - Feb 17 with 2715 viewsRon11

Given his alleged previous track record, questions should be asked of the FA -how and why was Gao allowed near a Premiership football club in the first place?
It now appears that the loyal supporters of Southampton FC are being cheated out of their money by a highly suspect and devious 'game plan'.
Amazingly, they convinced Hassenhutl to take it on...
Gao and Lander Sports on 19:50 - Feb 17 with 2692 viewsOccasional_Showers

Meanwhile Liebherr troughs on £200 million worth of cakes.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Gao and Lander Sports on 21:07 - Feb 17 with 2617 viewsgentlekenneth

Gao and Lander Sports on 19:50 - Feb 17 by Occasional_Showers

Meanwhile Liebherr troughs on £200 million worth of cakes.

Good to have you back Dune! What did you do with yourself for the 2 days you were off of here?
Gao and Lander Sports on 21:08 - Feb 17 with 2619 viewsPatfromPoole

Have to say, I’m a bit cynical about the plausibility of using the St. Mary’s site to make untold millions from “waterside properties”.

It’s hardly Monte Carlo.

I thought the Council owned the land anyway (?).

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Gao and Lander Sports on 22:26 - Feb 17 with 2535 viewsSonicBoom

The report says he sold shares to the point he no longer holds the controlling interest. What this says to me is that it is obviously his plan and his decision, he wasn't ousted.
He owned saints before and he still owns us now. He just doesn't actually run Lander anymore. Wild theories aside, I don't really see how this changes anything much.
Gao and Lander Sports on 22:56 - Feb 17 with 2515 viewsdirk_doone

Gao and Lander Sports on 22:26 - Feb 17 by SonicBoom

The report says he sold shares to the point he no longer holds the controlling interest. What this says to me is that it is obviously his plan and his decision, he wasn't ousted.
He owned saints before and he still owns us now. He just doesn't actually run Lander anymore. Wild theories aside, I don't really see how this changes anything much.

He has been selling off his shares cheaply. If it was part of a plan and he wasn't forced to sell them because he needed the cash, he would have sold them when they were worth seven times more than they are now. He now owns only 24% of Lander Sports. Maybe the struggling business will recover under the new owner, which will help Gao sell his remaining shares for a better price and pay back all of the loan he took out to pay Kat.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Gao and Lander Sports on 23:49 - Feb 17 with 2464 viewsRon11

Gao and Lander Sports on 22:56 - Feb 17 by dirk_doone

He has been selling off his shares cheaply. If it was part of a plan and he wasn't forced to sell them because he needed the cash, he would have sold them when they were worth seven times more than they are now. He now owns only 24% of Lander Sports. Maybe the struggling business will recover under the new owner, which will help Gao sell his remaining shares for a better price and pay back all of the loan he took out to pay Kat.

Excellent.
All OK then.
Gao and Lander Sports on 17:20 - Feb 23 with 2037 viewsScoot

Gao is an asset stripper. Hes not put a penny in and has sold numerous players including Vvd. People may say that money has been spent on players and paying of rubbish managers but hes has TV dough as well.
It's another Lowe, if we go down he'll sell us cheap & and if we stay up it will be more of the same next year.
Kat got her 200m so doesn't care. I'm now so fed up I've been saying this for months and seems like a few on here are starting to catch on (except nick)

Poll: Should NJ go?

Gao and Lander Sports on 17:29 - Feb 23 with 2027 viewsI_would

Gao and Lander Sports on 17:20 - Feb 23 by Scoot

Gao is an asset stripper. Hes not put a penny in and has sold numerous players including Vvd. People may say that money has been spent on players and paying of rubbish managers but hes has TV dough as well.
It's another Lowe, if we go down he'll sell us cheap & and if we stay up it will be more of the same next year.
Kat got her 200m so doesn't care. I'm now so fed up I've been saying this for months and seems like a few on here are starting to catch on (except nick)

The management have converted fans into mugs and they're laughing at everyone. There isn't a single person on the board or in the management structure that has any affiliation with Saints FC or knows anything about football. They'll all do a runner as soon as we're down..

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Gao and Lander Sports on 19:37 - Feb 23 with 1923 viewsKennington

Gao and Lander Sports on 17:20 - Feb 23 by Scoot

He’s not another Lowe. Lowe never owned the club, Gao is far worse. Lowe I think actually cared for the club yet stayed too long. Gao is a parasite.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Gao and Lander Sports on 09:53 - May 24 with 1249 viewsdirk_doone

Has he repaid the loan yet?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024