Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham 4.10 01:00 - Mar 14 with 463 viewsBison

I'm off to Cheltenham on Thursday to watch our horse DOITFORTHEVILLAGE run in The Brown Advisory plate. He's currently 20-1 and we are very confident of a place and with a bit of luck who knows.

Couple of write ups about him.

A winner here over 2m previously and stayed on last year in the Grand Annual for 6th place off 1lb lower. Been staying on now stepped up an extra few furlongs none more so than when flying home for 3rd last time out at Warwick which suits horses ridden prominently. Previously beaten by Cyrname in a handicap, which doesn't look bad now considering that horse did the same to a Grade 1 field over the same C&D. Ground, Track and Trip all in this one's favour, and still nicely weighted, with potentially more to come off this mark over this new distance.

Was a truly unlucky horse here at the festival last year. Hampered by fallers no less than three times in the Grand Annual over 2m. Then with two to jump was around 12th eventually finishing sixth up the hill. Has won round here before, will enjoy the ground, and has shown he is maybe better suited by todays trip of 2m4f. A hold up horse that will come late under the guidance of Paddy Brennan, who he gets on so well with. A little bit of luck this time and he has a race like this in him.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Should I renew my 2 Season tickets this year or buy a share in a reacehorse ?

Cheltenham 4.10 on 10:40 - Mar 14 with 393 viewsdirk_doone

Good luck.

With the amount of prize money you've won with that horse, he must have more than paid for himself and his training fees.

Have you noticed how nearly every big winner at Cheltenham so far is descended from Sadler's Wells? They love the soft going. Of course, yours is descended from his full brother, Fairy King, so it's basically the same breeding. I remember seeing them both at Coolmore Stud.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Cheltenham 4.10 on 10:51 - Mar 14 with 380 viewsDENZY

I'm doing the money back as cash offer with Skybet on the opening race. Came close yesterday but the horse finished second. 2 more goes before I deposit my stake back in my bank account.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Cheltenham 4.10 on 15:02 - Mar 14 with 332 viewsDENZY

I had the favourite in the first race and a free bet tomorrow again. Thanks Skybet

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Cheltenham 4.10 on 06:41 - Mar 15 with 226 viewsdarthvader

Cheltenham 4.10 on 10:40 - Mar 14 by dirk_doone

Good luck.

With the amount of prize money you've won with that horse, he must have more than paid for himself and his training fees.

Have you noticed how nearly every big winner at Cheltenham so far is descended from Sadler's Wells? They love the soft going. Of course, yours is descended from his full brother, Fairy King, so it's basically the same breeding. I remember seeing them both at Coolmore Stud.

I put money on you're horse , I didn't watch it but sadly my bet was lost where did he come how did he run?

keep the faith coyr

Cheltenham 4.10 on 20:09 - Mar 15 with 159 viewsKennington

How can this freak show still be allowed? I’m no leftie but two horses dying today is disgusting. Seriously, imagine if two dogs died at crufts.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019