Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lemina 11:43 - Mar 14 with 983 viewssaint22

Back training I see so will he be ready for Brighton?
I know PEH and Romeu have done well but he could be the fillip we need for our run in, on form and fit he could do wonders

Lemina on 11:46 - Mar 14 with 977 viewsfreq1

I don't think he should waltz straight back into the team but great news all the same. Great sub against Brighton especially if we're leading.

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Lemina on 11:49 - Mar 14 with 969 viewsRon11

But has he got the stomach for it?
Lemina on 15:15 - Mar 14 with 901 viewsBuenosSaint

Lemina on 11:49 - Mar 14 by Ron11

But has he got the stomach for it?

My gut feeling is no.

Poll: If you had to choose between winning FA cup and Premier league this season

Lemina on 16:59 - Mar 14 with 826 viewsI_would

Probably be on instead of Prowsey.

Poll: How much beter is Ward Prowse compared to Tadic?

Lemina on 09:24 - Mar 15 with 682 viewsMessysaints

Lemina on 16:59 - Mar 14 by I_would

Probably be on instead of Prowsey.

Don't think are best performer under Ralph will get dropped for Lemina, but at same time Hoj is Captain n Lemina cant play the holding role, So its got to be JWP or a change of formation, if changing formation though, surely it would be better to bring in Sims or Armstrong rather than Lemina.
Lemina on 09:57 - Mar 15 with 660 viewsI_would

Lemina on 09:24 - Mar 15 by Messysaints

Don't think are best performer under Ralph will get dropped for Lemina, but at same time Hoj is Captain n Lemina cant play the holding role, So its got to be JWP or a change of formation, if changing formation though, surely it would be better to bring in Sims or Armstrong rather than Lemina.

WP has been a good producer for 4 games. Let's hope he can continue. Lemina is more attacking and looks better on the ball.

Lemina on 10:44 - Mar 15 with 632 viewsMessysaints

Lemina on 09:57 - Mar 15 by I_would

WP has been a good producer for 4 games. Let's hope he can continue. Lemina is more attacking and looks better on the ball.

I don't think he is, and his 3 assists in club football in his full playing time suggests that's true also, JWP has more assists as a 18 year old than Lemina has full stop, not to mention more 2nd assists and goals, makes less mistakes, gives his all, has great concentration unlike Lemina who goes missing for large parts of games and does completely stupid things at random.

Not to mention one of Lemina's 3 assists JWP was involved in HAHAHA amazing isn't it.
Lemina on 11:14 - Mar 15 with 608 viewsI_would

Lemina on 10:44 - Mar 15 by Messysaints

I don't think he is, and his 3 assists in club football in his full playing time suggests that's true also, JWP has more assists as a 18 year old than Lemina has full stop, not to mention more 2nd assists and goals, makes less mistakes, gives his all, has great concentration unlike Lemina who goes missing for large parts of games and does completely stupid things at random.

Not to mention one of Lemina's 3 assists JWP was involved in HAHAHA amazing isn't it.

Perhaps that's due to the 136 games he's played (16 goals -1 goal per 8 games) . HAHAHAHAHA very amazing!

Before this season he scored 10 goals in 118 games (1 goal per 11 games) very very very amazing! And he's class to watch.

Login to get fewer ads

Lemina on 11:43 - Mar 15 with 595 viewsgentlekenneth

Lemina on 09:57 - Mar 15 by I_would

Lemina is a holding midfielder you absolute lemon
Lemina on 11:53 - Mar 15 with 584 viewsI_would

Lemina on 11:43 - Mar 15 by gentlekenneth

Lemina is a holding midfielder you absolute lemon

Yes but he occasionally kicks the ball in a forward direction.

Lemina on 12:04 - Mar 15 with 570 viewsgentlekenneth

Lemina on 11:53 - Mar 15 by I_would

Yes but he occasionally kicks the ball in a forward direction.

Does pinging the ball past the two best keepers in the league not count? Just admit you are wrong about JWP and move on pal, this ‘bit’ has really had its day.
Lemina on 12:18 - Mar 15 with 558 viewsI_would

Lemina on 12:04 - Mar 15 by gentlekenneth

Does pinging the ball past the two best keepers in the league not count? Just admit you are wrong about JWP and move on pal, this ‘bit’ has really had its day.

No it doesn't count over 4 games, pal. ('pal' reminds me of someone....) Anyway Southgate was of the opinion that he is in form but, how long will it last? Prowsey's record is appalling except for the last 4 games. Using your logic Gabbiadini is a fabulous striker then because he had a small run of goal scoring appearances when he arrived. Face it pal your logic is borne of blind loyalty only, no substance. pal

Lemina on 12:30 - Mar 15 with 544 viewsgentlekenneth

Lemina on 12:18 - Mar 15 by I_would

No it doesn't count over 4 games, pal. ('pal' reminds me of someone....) Anyway Southgate was of the opinion that he is in form but, how long will it last? Prowsey's record is appalling except for the last 4 games. Using your logic Gabbiadini is a fabulous striker then because he had a small run of goal scoring appearances when he arrived. Face it pal your logic is borne of blind loyalty only, no substance. pal

Your logic is borne of sexual jealousy. Prowse nails crosses, free-kicks and your ex
Lemina on 12:54 - Mar 15 with 520 viewsI_would

Lemina on 12:30 - Mar 15 by gentlekenneth

Your logic is borne of sexual jealousy. Prowse nails crosses, free-kicks and your ex

I find that some people clutching at straws with flimsy arguments, sometimes hijack their dad's logins to make playground quality inane insults. Fortunately it doesn't wind me up in the slightest as I'm well above that.

Lemina on 20:53 - Mar 15 with 366 viewsMessysaints

Lemina on 12:18 - Mar 15 by I_would

Prowsey is not meant to score goals, he is a CM, not an AM or winger, but a CM, he is our 2nd highest goal scorer, he is also our 2nd highest creator of chance in the team behind Redmond by just 6 chances in 1.4 k mins less than played and a staggering 15 starts less..

He is the highest chances per 90 min on the team, has him self in 11th in the league per 90 min. Like I know you hate him and all, but his creativity is quite impressive, and he has always had a good shot, has the best first touch passing ability on the team, covers the most ground in the league by 2 KM average per game, Like seriously, he is probs our best player.

I know Lemina can run a bit better and can dribble, but overall, JWP is better, by quite a bit too, in a holding role like OR plays ( Lemina's position but he cant play it on his own, needs a combative / Anchor mid like OR / Hoj next to him just like JWP would!!! ) JWP is the better player.
Lemina on 23:56 - Mar 15 with 280 viewsI_would

Lemina on 20:53 - Mar 15 by Messysaints

Prowsey is not meant to score goals, he is a CM, not an AM or winger, but a CM, he is our 2nd highest goal scorer, he is also our 2nd highest creator of chance in the team behind Redmond by just 6 chances in 1.4 k mins less than played and a staggering 15 starts less..

He is the highest chances per 90 min on the team, has him self in 11th in the league per 90 min. Like I know you hate him and all, but his creativity is quite impressive, and he has always had a good shot, has the best first touch passing ability on the team, covers the most ground in the league by 2 KM average per game, Like seriously, he is probs our best player.

I know Lemina can run a bit better and can dribble, but overall, JWP is better, by quite a bit too, in a holding role like OR plays ( Lemina's position but he cant play it on his own, needs a combative / Anchor mid like OR / Hoj next to him just like JWP would!!! ) JWP is the better player.

He's certainly got a large extended family I'll give him that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019