Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Won't You Come On Over Valery ! 21:05 - Mar 14 with 342 viewsSaintsNews

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! 14th Mar 2019 21:04
Saints fans will be pleased to hear that Yan Valery has put pen to paper on a new deal with the club tying himself to St Mary's till 2023. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 21:38 - Mar 14 with 316 viewsdirk_doone

He's a great player. Let's hope our owners don't sell him as fast as we did Luke Shaw, who is still only 23.

There are signs of recovery in the Saints squad, in spite of all the sales: the emergence of Valery and Sims, and Hasenhüttl finally coaching Ward-Prowse into being a very good player certainly give cause for optimism.

Not selling our best players at the earliest opportunity, like we did with Mané, for example, would be another step in the right direction. Someone needs to have a word in Kat's ear and let her know that she could make even more money if she weren't so impatient to cash in.
[Post edited 14 Mar 21:59]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 22:11 - Mar 14 with 287 viewsSaintNick

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 21:38 - Mar 14 by dirk_doone

He's a great player. Let's hope our owners don't sell him as fast as we did Luke Shaw, who is still only 23.

There are signs of recovery in the Saints squad, in spite of all the sales: the emergence of Valery and Sims, and Hasenhüttl finally coaching Ward-Prowse into being a very good player certainly give cause for optimism.

Not selling our best players at the earliest opportunity, like we did with Mané, for example, would be another step in the right direction. Someone needs to have a word in Kat's ear and let her know that she could make even more money if she weren't so impatient to cash in.
[Post edited 14 Mar 21:59]

I dont think we sold many players at the earliest opportunity, most wanted to go because they had been tapped up.

When Mane left he wasnt exactly touted as the best of our players, he had barely scored all season apart from the last 8 games or so, at the time £35 million was looked at as good business

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 22:23 - Mar 14 with 277 viewsthis_charming_man

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 22:11 - Mar 14 by SaintNick

I dont think we sold many players at the earliest opportunity, most wanted to go because they had been tapped up.

When Mane left he wasnt exactly touted as the best of our players, he had barely scored all season apart from the last 8 games or so, at the time £35 million was looked at as good business

Don’t let facts get in the way of mongboard myths Nicholas.

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Would you welcome a gambling firm as short sponsor?

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 22:48 - Mar 14 with 258 viewsdirk_doone

I believe Kat was always keen to cash in on player sales and selling Mané as fast as she did was one example. Anybody who thinks we HAD TO sell Mane as quickly as we did is f---king weak. It was obvious he was going to be worth at least 70 million and I said so at the time. Unfortunately, Kat and Les always wanted to cash in at the earliest opportunity. They just couldn't wait to get their snouts in the trough.

Different perspectives, I guess. It's all water under the bridge now. I just hope we don't sell Valery, Sims etc that fast.

[Post edited 14 Mar 23:01]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 23:16 - Mar 14 with 236 viewsSaintNick

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 22:48 - Mar 14 by dirk_doone

I believe Kat was always keen to cash in on player sales and selling Mané as fast as she did was one example. Anybody who thinks we HAD TO sell Mane as quickly as we did is f---king weak. It was obvious he was going to be worth at least 70 million and I said so at the time. Unfortunately, Kat and Les always wanted to cash in at the earliest opportunity. They just couldn't wait to get their snouts in the trough.

Different perspectives, I guess. It's all water under the bridge now. I just hope we don't sell Valery, Sims etc that fast.

[Post edited 14 Mar 23:01]

Only 13 players in the history of the game have been transferred for over £70 million, so im not sure Mane is worth that even these days

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 23:18 - Mar 14 with 234 viewsdirk_doone

Won't You Come On Over Valery ! on 23:16 - Mar 14 by SaintNick

Only 13 players in the history of the game have been transferred for over £70 million, so im not sure Mane is worth that even these days

He is

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019