Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2019/20 Season Ticket Thread 08:06 - Apr 10 with 645 viewssaintwizzler

Meltdown or Krueger back slapping?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 09:16 - Apr 10 with 611 viewsgentlekenneth

Something about hockey etc

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 11:45 - Apr 10 with 537 viewsTimSaint

Same price for me and the daughter.
No early renewal incentive
Will renew on or just before deadline day in June.

At least I now get 20% discount on overpriced p1ss right up til kick off :-)

TimSaint

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 11:48 - Apr 10 with 531 viewssaintwizzler

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 11:45 - Apr 10 by TimSaint

Same price for me and the daughter.
No early renewal incentive
Will renew on or just before deadline day in June.

At least I now get 20% discount on overpriced p1ss right up til kick off :-)

Isn’t that discount running now?
Saints voice asked to increase it for the extra 1.5 hour up till KO and the club did.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 11:54 - Apr 10 with 525 viewsTimSaint

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 11:48 - Apr 10 by saintwizzler

Isn’t that discount running now?
Saints voice asked to increase it for the extra 1.5 hour up till KO and the club did.

I don't know if the 20% discount is available now or not, as I don't buy beer in the stadium.

I read it that as part of the incentive, the had prolonged the discount from finishing half an hour before kick off (which is what it used to be at some stage this season) to right up to the start of the game.

TimSaint

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 12:02 - Apr 10 with 516 viewsSaintNick

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 11:54 - Apr 10 by TimSaint

I don't know if the 20% discount is available now or not, as I don't buy beer in the stadium.

I read it that as part of the incentive, the had prolonged the discount from finishing half an hour before kick off (which is what it used to be at some stage this season) to right up to the start of the game.

I think you will find that some of the incentives are already in place, they are just reiterating them as benefits

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 17:50 - Apr 10 with 365 viewsfranniesTache

More or less about what i expected, they've basically put the early bird up and knocked off VAT, then made a few in the least popular part of the ground pretty cheap.

The raising of the young persons season ticket age to 25 is a decent move i think, and there's the usual glut of "discounts" that i'll never use.

To be honest most people that'll automatically renew would've done if they'd frozen the price so giving us £40 back is a nice surprise, and stupidly i'll probably renew (even though i hate the premier league) just to keep access to away games.

2019/20 Season Ticket Thread on 21:23 - Apr 10 with 288 views1ASIN12

Think the club could have gone further. My season ticket in block 4 was £682 last season and gone down £22 to £660.

However last season you could buy a "new" season ticket in block 4 for £682 next season its £730. I'm not sure the club will attract many new season ticket holders at that price.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019